Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259471 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:09 PM »
OMG!!! I'd forgotten about Elton John's piano!!!!!!

I have totally, totally wet my pants!!      @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*

@)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*

Gladys really is a comic genius he just doesn't realise it! You mentioned the funniest episode of the lot .... when he became Global Moderator for about 8 hours! Adolph Hitler was never that power crazed and triumphant at the Nuremberg  rallies! You just know it's the only promotion poor old Gladys has ever had in his little life!

A true legend in his own lunchtime! Gladys just doesn't understand why the rest of the world hasn't recognised his towering intellect. Britain's undiscovered urban Einstien!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2014, 09:20:47 PM »
Have you read Colin Cafel's book? He got nothing and wanted nothing from the Bamber estate. He never wanted Bamber to be guilty but he knows he is! Just as everyone else directly involved knows .... who are you (the Bamberettes) to say you know better?

It really isn't herd mentality to read the case and realise Sheila never could of and never would of killed her adored twins. She could never have beaten down Neville in such a fight nor loaded and reloaded that rifle. Never mind she was clean of any bullet oil or ammunition firing residue. Never mind she had no bruises or cuts from the fight nor blood or sugar on her feet. Nor anyone else's blood on her body or clothing!

Sheila could not have committed those murders. Impossible. Colin knew it without doubt or hesitation the second he found out how the murders had occurred!

Thankfully for justice sake, Jeremy himself proved that if Sheila couldn't have done it then he has to be guilty. If he hadn't make up that call from Neville saying 'Sheila had gone nuts with a gun' there may have been an ounce of doubt.

My reasoning has never relied upon the silencer saga nor Julie Mugford's testimony although both are even more compelling evidence against Jeremy!

Nobody who has read the case in detail thinks Bamber innocent. His story has been tested in court after court and at the CCRC and all the verdicts have been explicit and damning. There is a very good reason for that ..... Bamber is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Yours,
Herd number 69  ?>)()<

Heard it all b4...but... it sounds so damn sweet from your lips Tiger Tim  8**8:/:
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2014, 11:40:55 PM »
Heard it all b4...but... it sounds so damn sweet from your lips Tiger Tim  8**8:/:

?>)()<
Well Holly hun as you're not going to address all the evidence of guilt why not give us your bullet points for why, knowing all the evidence against Bamber, you still believe he is innocent?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2014, 11:49:50 PM »
Some on the blue think that Pistorious is innocent. ... Does anyone here?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:35 AM »
I haven't been following the trial to be honest, Mat.

Offline puglove

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2014, 12:03:44 AM »

God, that would be about right. Don't tell me it's Gladys because he's got Oscar's saxophone?

SO guilty. The tears are for himself and the complete f..k-up he's made of his life because Reeva had had enough.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2014, 12:06:31 AM »
Shona! We are online at the same time for once.

Offline puglove

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2014, 12:08:38 AM »
Shona! We are online at the same time for once.

Hooray, Sugartits!!

I've just pmed you a massive apology!!   About Family Guy!!     8((()*/

Offline Andrea

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2014, 12:16:26 AM »
Replied!
What's everyone been up to?

Offline puglove

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2014, 12:21:26 AM »
Replied!
What's everyone been up to?

Well, I've been busy getting giggity with Quagmire, and catching rats.   8(8-))

Holly and Tim have been getting it on!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2014, 12:26:19 AM »
Is the start of something beautiful? A forum romance?

I'm missing words out.

Offline puglove

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2014, 12:33:49 AM »
Is the start of something beautiful? A forum romance?

I'm missing words out.

It's about time we had another forum romance. You and Paulg, Mat and Colly Cropper, me and smiffy, Gladys and Gav.....

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2014, 01:03:23 AM »

Of course he is guilty .... I think he bullied her once too often and she called him a stumpy tw.. or a cheat for running races on springs about 3 feet long! He went mental at her and she ran to the loo in fear .... then he really went ballistic BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!

He must at minimum be guilty of culpable homicide and the firearms/ammunition charges.

The wackos from Tesco's think any bloke they fancy has to be innocent .... I don't just mean the female Tescoettes either!

Offline puglove

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2014, 01:10:16 AM »
Of course he is guilty .... I think he bullied her once too often and she called him a stumpy tw.. or a cheat for running races on springs about 3 feet long! He went mental at her and she ran to the loo in fear .... then he really went ballistic BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!

He must at minimum be guilty of culpable homicide and the firearms/ammunition charges.

The wackos from Tesco's think any bloke they fancy has to be innocent .... I don't just mean the female Tescoettes either!

Oh God, there is so much wrong with this post! I wish you didn't make me laugh so much!!

I wonder if she'd received a message from an ex (she was still friends with her exes, it drove him mad) because it was Valentine's day. That would explain why she took her phones with her into the toilet. Maybe.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2014, 01:37:57 AM »
Elton John's net worth estimated by Forbes @ $400 million. He admits to spending $300,000 a month on flowers for all his houses regardless if he is in residence or not!

And he sells second hand pianos in the Morden Exchange & Mart!!!! Who would have believed that!

8(>((
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM by Tim Invictus »