Author Topic: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.  (Read 11437 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 12:48:04 PM »
I think there is a resemblance alright.

I agree that there is a resemblance between the two but where does the 'spottyman' label fit to Brech?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 12:50:28 PM »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 12:58:09 PM »
Where are his spots?
He might have had a rash that day. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 01:28:15 PM »
Since Brech is a bushcrafter, he might have contracted something?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2019, 01:36:57 PM »
Since Brech is a bushcrafter, he might have contracted something?
There are the native stinging nettles that will make you come out in a real bad rash.
"Urtica ferox, commonly known as tree nettle, or ongaonga in Māori, is a nettle that is endemic to New Zealand."

I've heard its deadly to dogs.  "Ongaonga or tree nettle is covered in needle-like stinging hairs that give off a poison when brushed against. The sting is quite painful and the area around it may go numb for a short period. People have become sick or have died after blundering into a patch of tree nettle. The plant is common on bush margins and in regenerating scrub."

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »
Since Brech has a history of only targeting boys, I understand that most people dismiss him as a possible suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance. My thinking is that he may have been involved for two reasons: his predatory profile would not put him under suspicion and, because he is a highly skilled survival/scouting expert, he was able to execute Madeleine’s disappearance, perhaps as an exchange for someone’s/a friend’s silence in the murder of Nicky Verstappen.

To me, the sketch compiled with information from at least three independent witnesses from 29 April to 2 May 2007, seems credible considering the facial features.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:56:41 PM by anthro1967 »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2019, 07:01:18 PM »
This is a chronology of events in Brech becoming a suspect in Nicky Verstappen’s murder. It is written in Dutch. If you wish, I can provide a synopsis.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Anthro

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »
Do Martin Ney and Jos Brech know each other? According to the press, Martin Ney is not the ‘new suspect’ in the case. Ney is German and Brech, Dutch. Brech grew up and lived in Simpelveld, close to the German border. Some say that Ney resembles a person in the investigation, presumably the Smith sighting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 07:46:41 PM »
Do Martin Ney and Jos Brech know each other? According to the press, Martin Ney is not the ‘new suspect’ in the case. Ney is German and Brech, Dutch. Brech grew up and lived in Simpelveld, close to the German border. Some say that Ney resembles a person in the investigation, presumably the Smith sighting.

interesting...something to think about

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 08:03:27 PM »
interesting...something to think about
Are you able to open the attachments Anthro1967 posts?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2019, 08:07:21 PM »
Are you able to open the attachments Anthro1967 posts?

I'm not but it's an interesting  thread... Better than.... What colour socks was Maddie, wearing on the 3rd may

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2019, 08:12:37 PM »
Who is able to open the attachments Anthro1967 posts?
I am and I find their clarity amazing but I'm using an old fashioned desk top computer rather than a cellphone.
Moderation

Offline Carana

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 09:02:28 PM »
Jos Brech

Welcome to the forum, anthro1967, and thanks for that.

Is there any evidence he could have been around PdL at that time though?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 09:11:38 PM »
Thank you, Carana. I don’t know, but apparently Brech has travelled the whole of Europe and beyond, i.e  Poland. There, flags were raised regards his suitability to work with children and especially in scouting groups/camps. I do not know if Brech has been in the Algarve when Madeleine disappeared. I know that he has been to Portugal on his scouting expeditions.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 09:15:01 PM »
Thank you, Carana. I don’t know, but apparently Brech has travelled the whole of Europe and beyond, i.e  Poland. There, flags were raised regards his suitability to work with children and especially in scouting groups/camps. I do not know if Brech has been in the Algarve when Madeleine disappeared. I know that he has been to Portugal on his scouting expeditions.

If you are going to link his name to this, perhaps you should know where he was at that time.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future