Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 598241 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1395 on: April 10, 2018, 02:30:32 PM »
I have posted many transcripts of video's.... And to be honest, I have kept away from The Yeates for all this time.... I didn't want to appear disrespectful... But we cannot get a full picture if we do not look at all of the video's that were made at the time....

With the passage of time a different look at what is said... I remember at the time not wanting to question the grieving parents, even though thought went through my head....  That is why i have transcribed the video....

And will look at it in more detail....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1396 on: April 10, 2018, 02:51:19 PM »
Well as I have been transcribing it i have been making notes... And where do i start.... Pheeeew (Big Exhale)

Just watch the video I have linked and look at what is happening... I must say, i am speechless at the mo... But I won't be for long.....

There is so much to choose from , I don't know what to question first.... Lets have a look at my notes...

One of the first things that struck me, was when Mrs Yeates said, "Sink" instead of think.... and "Sank " instead of Thank......

To most of you you may not see the relevance.... but for me, it jogged a memory of the trial... where Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have text the word "Crisis" instead of Crisps..... And that apparently was a measure of Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt....

Again whilst I am typing other images are running around my head.... But that how my head works... "Sink" it brings the image of how clean the sink in the bathroom was and how the bath itself was black with fingerprint dust....  And I battle with myself wondering about the staged flat.... And why nothing makes sense......

You'd have to be au fait with The Case to even think about what has been said, but for me, alarm bells ring, maybe not for you, but for me they do.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #1397 on: April 10, 2018, 03:29:34 PM »
I will dissect every part of that video and transcript..... But i will start with a couple of things that stuck out to me....

I came down to Bristol a couple of weeks ago coz I was going with a couple of friends to Deal or No Deal and I said to Jo can I come and stay the night.. I mean I don't assume anything and she said..'Great love to see you mum'.. And so really I spent the evening with her and Greg in the Flat and I stayed there and the next morning I went of quite early and um.. they were still there, we were possibly going to meet up later... erm we didn't because the thing ended quite early and er she had meetings...I just texted her and she text me saying 'Did you get there ok ... I sink that is the last time we I really had much contact with her.. I think we spoke a bit about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies. (Heavy Sigh) And that was what she was going to do..

Now where do I start with this.......  I'll just pick out bits and it will all come round....

I went of quite early and um.. they were still there, we were possibly going to meet up later... erm we didn't because the thing ended quite early and er she had meetings...I just texted her and she text me saying 'Did you get there ok ...

Now lets spot the obvious.... Well for me, I have to say i am thrown.... As I have said, I have avoided these interviews for a very long time, but I thought I'd go back to the start..... Anyway not to distract.....

I just texted her and she text me saying "Did you get there ok ??

Well I was under the impression that Joanna Yeates was hopeless with her phone.... she seems pretty on it at that time....   

But later on in the interview Mr Yeates says..
(Mr Yeates) We only became aware that Greg (Blows out of his nose) That Jo , that Jo wasn't the.. (smacks lips) She didn't always answer her phone in a timely manner, lets put it that way.. Greg thought it was strange that he, she didn't respond to my .. apparently this is what he told me. Erm.. But it was con..
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs Yeates) (interrupting and talking over Mr Yeates) It was consistent with she could be like
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) It wasn't totally out of character, the concern was raised when after Greg had got back home..

So it (imo) is Mr Yeates who first tells us that Joanna Yeates was hopeless with her phone... contradicting what Mrs Yeates had just let us all know, that Joanna Yeates did answer her phone and texts promptly....

Now you can see why the bells are ringing around my head for those of you that know how I review things....  and send you potty with talking out aloud....

But.... It's a fair question really.... I just ask about what I see.... I'm not being rude... I need to understand why this all doesn't makes sense....... So i need to look at everyone...

So can someone answer me why Joanna Yeates is prompt one minute and then hopeless the next.....

My God... I'd be worried sick if my daughter was suddenly so hopeless with her phone.... But thats me.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1398 on: April 10, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
(Mr Yeates) Not close.............                            Unless something happened which something got out of control, but I,  (mrs Yeates shakes her head) ... I don't know what close people Jo's got down here, erm........ But of the people we know down here,  I I.... (shakes head with a big smile on his face) ..No No (Almost laughing)..  Not for a second.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Two obvious things with this part of the Interview and I would recommend that you watch it....  Firstly.....  Who are the people that Mr Yeates is referring to??

Now If The Yeates have their own friends in Bristol then surely they should have been suspects too.... if someone had a vendetta against the Yeates, then that would appear to be a good place to start.....  I'm surprised that hasn't been looked at before......

But with Mr Yeates almost laughing, I'm trying to see what he means.....  There are many options there.... which that could mean....
But you would have thought that these people would have been of great Interest to The Police....  If as they believe or tells us what they think that she has been abducted, then the people who they know in Bristol must be of significance... (imo)

I thought I was inappropriate some times... But why laugh?? Yes, people laugh when they're nervous... But it is an odd time for this to happen (imo)...  I get the impression that he's reminiscing in his own head...As he is talking.... But as I say that's just me....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1399 on: April 10, 2018, 04:11:24 PM »
Sorry for the way I post... leonora has told me off many times before.... I tend to write what I am thinking and unfortunately for everyone, you have to put up with my odd way... I find it easier for people to understand my thought process by posting this way and use links and transcripts so people can follow where I end up...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1400 on: April 10, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »
I think we spoke a bit about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies. (Heavy Sigh) And that was what she was going to do.. This weekend, she'd printed something off the internet I saw it in her diary(crying) And I knew she was going to do that (cry)

Ok... Again... Confusing ish....

I think we spoke about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies
Now that shouldn't cause alarm,
Mr Yeates) Christmas Plan.. Her plans for the weekend was for go Christmas Shopping.. Er.. And then to do some cooking and baking. Which she also enjoyed, for Tuesday I think when er her friends were due to come round they having their sort of Bristol Christmas party.. Erm... She wasn't she didn't have nothing planned, she did have the weekend planned.

Were the Mince Pies for Tuesday for her friends or for Christmas??

Now Joanna Yeates (imo) wasn't making mince pies for her work colleagues... I say this because it is Mrs Yeates who suggests that Joanna bakes mince pies.....
This weekend, she'd printed something off the internet I saw it in her diary(crying) And I knew she was going to do that

Now I haven't misinterpreted that.... So Mrs Yeates apparently was aware that Joanna Yeates was going to do that.... what... print the mince pie recipe from the Internet... or bake Mince pies....  Now my little brain is working over time and I cannot comprehend how Mrs Yeates would know when Joanna Yeates printed The Recipe from The Internet..... How could she know that... Did it have a date on it?? I doubt that.....

But... what did she print off the internet.... because when I read it again Mrs Yeates talks of seeing it in her diary.... Now is she talking about a recipe or is she talking about Joanna Yeates printing off something else??

This weekend, she'd printed something off the internet I saw it in her diary(crying) And I knew she was going to do that (cry)

Looking at that again... What was Joanna Yeates planning to do "This Weekend"??  What was Joanna Yeates planning??

You see when we go further down we get Mr Yeates talking about shopping...... All I can think of is that she was buying presents... And of course I conclude what my brain decides , which is.... Was Jonnna Yeates going to by a prezzie for an Anniversary or something.... I could see if her mum saw that in her diary it would make her cry.... If there was some special anniversary for The family.... 

Edit.... How did Mr Yeates know what her plans for the weekend were???

Offline [...]

« Reply #1401 on: April 10, 2018, 05:20:55 PM »
Before I carry on with my last post... this jumped out at me as I was re-reading the transcript...

(Reporter)
First of all can you tell me a little bit about Jo describe her to me ...
(Mr Yeates)
(Big sigh) I think one of the papers used vivacious. and thats a really good description of her, she loved life, she loved doing things with her boyfriend, she liked doing things around the home, she liked making a home, buying things for the home. Erm.. She was a really loving daughter, there was a number of times she did touching things for me which I didn't expect, things she (inaudible) ,she had a lot on and she still did these, maybe small things for her.. (Sigh) used to bring a lump to my throat. I had to stop what I was saying because, she would thought whats wrong with em.. She's .................. Over the last couple of Years probably since she's meet Greg  actually ,she's blossomed into a classy lady. She had style... erm..  If I had to pick a daughter , I couldn't pick anybody else. And I miss her terribly. It's breaking me up.

Why is Mr Yeates  talking about his beautiful daughter Joanna Yeates in the past tense???  She just supposed to be a Missing Person at this point in time.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1402 on: April 10, 2018, 05:44:18 PM »
I was going to follow on from that post... But everything keeps jumping off the page, so you'll have to bare with me....

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Reporter) Obviously you're saying you did suspect thats she's been abducted..
____________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) Yes.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
(Reporter) All sorts of things must have gone through your mind, have you thought at all the possibility that she may have chosen to go away...
___________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr and Mrs Yeates) (In Unison)
 No...
(Mr Yeates) No (shaking his head)
(Mrs Yeates) Absolutley not we have no reason......
(Mr Yeates) (interrupting) (grabbing a picture)
This is a picture of our daughter when erm.. she had her graduation which is a few days... A couple of weeks before... Her and Greg where totally in love they were devoted to each other, she had nothing to.. she didn't have... she she had all the space she wanted, she had no work worries, she had no money worries, she had nothing that was worrying her , if she went away, chose to go away, she would have taken er... some of her things with her like, er er er...
 (Mrs yeates) (Interupting) She wouldn't, she wouldn't , she wouldn't have gone away..

I thought about the picture of Joanna Yeates and her graduation...  But her dad says..

This is a picture of our daughter when erm.. she had her graduation which is a few days... A couple of weeks before... Her and Greg where totally in love they were devoted to each other,

Please do not think I am being disrespectful....  But that quote is strange.... Was the Graduation a few days before???? What!!

A couple of weeks before???? What!  Then he distracts by talking about Greg...

What does he mean??  A few days... A couple of weeks..... ?? I understand his head is mashed but...  I thought her graduation was in November .....

Now the abduction.... Why are they both so positive that Joanna Yeates didn't do away???

It gets a bit contradictory....
Jo does sort of her own thing during the weekend

If Joanna Yeates does her own thing during the weekends, then why wasnt it possible for her to think.... Sod it Gregs away.. I'm off too??

But almost in unison they both say to the idea of her going away for the weekend....  "No"!!

Then  Mrs Yeates says " Absolutely not we have no reason"

Hang on a minute here.... Why would you even have an incline what a grown woman would decide on the spur of the moment having really nothing of importance planned.....

Then Mrs Yeates insists that..... " She wouldn't, she wouldn't , she wouldn't have gone away.."

Again I'm not being rude or disrespectful...  But how would her mum know ???  Joanna Yeates apparently doesn't live with them... So what??
How could they have any indication that a grown woman wouldn't  meet up with an old boyfriend and have drinks and stay over??

I find that most odd......

Offline [...]

« Reply #1403 on: April 10, 2018, 05:51:50 PM »
(Mr Yeates) I think , my personal feelings I think she was abducted... From her Flat after getting home from her flat, we cant.... we've got no idea of the circumstances of the abduction. But because of what was left behind the flat , we feel that she wouldn't have gone out by herself. Erm............. leaving all those things behind, maybe one of them and she was taken away somewhere... we don't know by whom or by what people erm...

I think , my personal feelings I think she was abducted... From her Flat after getting home from her flat, we cant....

Well that ones swimming around the files in my brain....

So it is Mr Yeates personal feelings that Joanna Yeates was abducted.... No evidence to prove that Joanna Yeates was abducted...??.
From her Flat after getting home from her Flat.. That gives me visions of Joanna Yeates having 2 Flats...  But as they say people say the strangest things when they are under stress...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1404 on: April 10, 2018, 06:36:17 PM »
Before I carry on with my last post... this jumped out at me as I was re-reading the transcript...

Why is Mr Yeates  talking about his beautiful daughter Joanna Yeates in the past tense???  She just supposed to be a Missing Person at this point in time.....

Back to my train of thought....... Don't want to loose everyone.....

I just texted her and she text me saying 'Did you get there ok ... I sink that is the last time we I really had much contact with her.. I think we spoke a bit about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies. (Heavy Sigh) And that was what she was going to do..

I sink that is the last time we I really had much contact with her..

So... don't berate me i am just following what is said.......

The last time they had much contact with her... and by her they mean their daughter Joanna Yeates... But this is where I question things....

According to their Interview..(appeal).. The last time they had contact with Joanna Yeates was when Mrs Yeates went down to Bristol to watch the filming of Deal or No Deal.... And this if I am interpreting what she says correctly is when they talk about Mince Pies....... And that is what she was going to do....

Arrrrg.... which way is my head gonna send me now.....

Deal or No deal... I keep getting the dates mixed up for that... I thought it was around the 11/12th December 2010...  But if Mrs Yeates says that Joanna Yeates had meetings and they couldn't meet up it should be earlier....

I say this with confidence, because apparently Joanna Yeates had been away from work for a few days with "Headaches"...

Then she says:
I think we spoke a bit about Christmas and I said can you make some mince pies. (Heavy Sigh) And that was what she was going to do..

Well I can understand if she can't remember whether or not they spoke about Christmas almost a week before....  But I don't know who's more confused ... me or her.....

It is mixed... A week ago or before she went Missing..... You can understand my confusion can't you....

Did Joanna Yeates tell her mum nearly a week before about Christmas and did her mum tell her to bake Mince pies at this time??

Because if it's a week ago... How can Joanna Yeates be baking for her friends for the Tuesday as Mr Yeates says.....

(Mr Yeates) Christmas Plan.. Her plans for the weekend was for go Christmas Shopping.. Er.. And then to do some cooking and baking. Which she also enjoyed, for Tuesday I think when er her friends were due to come round they having their sort of Bristol Christmas party.. Erm... She wasn't she didn't have nothing planned, she did have the weekend planned.

You understand my meaning....

Now... I'm getting mixed messages here.... My head not yours.... It would make sense to me if Joanna Yeates was planning to bake some Mince Pies for when her and Greg go down to her parents home for Christmas... And Mrs Yeates asking her daughter to bake some Mince Pies would make sense.....

But... they don't say that.... She's apparently baking for her.... "sort of Bristol Party" Then Mr Yeates goes onto say ...She wasn't she didn't have nothing planned,she did have the weekend planned

Has someone posed a question we cannot hear??

Mr Yeates did she have something planned or not..... ??? That is a straight forward question.....

Now you should live in my head... It's a nightmare.... Because I cannot hear someone speaking.. which appears to strike a chord with Mr Yeates... I have this vision of someone holding a board with a question on it... Or  it flashes across the auto cue..... As I have said... my head works in a strange way and as I have said before leonora tells me off for telling everyone what I am thinking.... But as I have said many times before it's how I post.... so i shall stop apologising for how I do things.....

Again something popped in my head... It was a fridge magnet my husband bought me years ago... It says...

I know I'm in my own world. It's OK, they know me here.... OK

Offline [...]

« Reply #1405 on: April 10, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
(Mrs Yeates) (Interrupting again)
Shes very sensible
(Mr Yeates)  She a professional.. she's a professional lady..and erm...
(Mrs Yeates) She's 25 she's sensible.
(Mr Yeates) Sh (trying to speak)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mrs Yeates) She wanted to be in that night and the whole weekend, and her plans were to be at home
________________________________________________________________________________________
(Mr Yeates) Sh (trying to speak again)
(Mrs Yeates) She had a party Tuesday, It was a new Flat with New things , she would have wanted it to be special. (Big intake of breath.

She wanted to be in that night and the whole weekend, and her plans were to be at home

How would Mrs Yeates know Joanna Yeates wanted to be in that night and her plans were to be at home..... ?? They hadn't talked apparently... Greg was away... The weekend was her Oyster.... she could have done a spot of fly fishing for all we know ..... Joanna Yeates is a grown woman who has a mind of her own....

She's very sensible So she is not going to allow a random stranger into her home then is she...(imo)

She had a party Tuesday, It was a new Flat with New things , she would have wanted it to be special. (Big intake of breath.

Spot the obvious difference....  That Flat looks nothing like Mrs Yeates has described.... Loads of old things in there.... I did say that the flat was staged.... Why hasn't Mrs Yeates spoken up about the inaccuracies the images and tour of what Joanna Yeates Flat shows??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1406 on: April 10, 2018, 09:39:44 PM »
Just slightly off topic......  Going back some time now..... Remember this......

8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><(  8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( 8)><(

And me like a donkey thought the pish was being taken... Well my knickers got well and truly knotted didn't they...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juxv-4RnVCE 

Offline [...]

« Reply #1407 on: April 10, 2018, 10:02:40 PM »
No my memory severed me slightly incorrectly..... 

The emoji I need isn't there.... But you get the gist..... (image attached)

Offline [...]

« Reply #1408 on: April 11, 2018, 06:50:52 AM »
_______________________________________________________________________________________
(Reporter) How do you cope with that Mrs Yeates? I'll ask you that

(Mrs Yeates ) I go numb.... with all this snow around I sometimes picture her lying.. If  for some reason she had collapsed or had been discarded and she was alive,( shaking her head) in all this snow and the cold... I just... (breaks down sobbing) can't bare the thought of it... I don't go with it.... (crying)

I think she is being honest there.... I think she did imagine, what if her daughter was alive... But we have to remember Joanna Yeates is supposed to be a Missing person and not a dead person.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1409 on: April 11, 2018, 11:37:42 PM »
(DCI Bevan)
Erm Ok.... I believe Joanna reached her home address on Friday evening and this would have been at sometime shortly after 8:30pm in the evening. This is because erm.. We've found within the flat her coat her mobile phone and keys. Erm.. I know that from CCTV she went to Tesco's in Clifton Village and she purchased a pizza.. Erm.. I have here a Pizza which is similar in all respects to the I believe she purchased, which is a Tesco's finest erm, Tomatoe Mozzerella, basil ,pesto pizza.

Within the Flat we can find NO evidence of this Pizza or any of the wrappings,and so I would like to make an appeal, firstly for anyone who has any information about where Joanna was..is now or any information thats can indicate whats happened to her. I would also like to make an appeal to anyone who knows where this Pizza is or were there any of the wrapping are or where the box is..

Watching the video clip when DCI Bevan tells us about the Pizza , something dawned on me.....
The other day I suggested that the killer bought the Pizza..... But I believe Joanna Yeates bought The Pizza for her killer.... 

I know that from CCTV she went to Tesco's in Clifton Village and she purchased a pizza.. Erm.. I have here a Pizza which is similar in all respects to the I believe she purchased, which is a Tesco's finest erm, Tomatoe Mozzerella, basil ,pesto pizza.

Watching the clip again and wanting to see what I missed made me concentrate that little bit further....

There may have been evidence of a Pizza in Flat 1 Canygne Road... Just not evidence of the "Tesco's finest Tomato, Mozzerella, and Basil Pizza"

The Receipt is key.....  The Receipt tells us that a Pizza was purchased, but does it tell us which Pizza?? Does it have the exact time and date displayed upon this receipt.....?? Yes but not the time we see on the CCTV footage...

From helpfindfo wordpress
They know that Joanna went to Waitrose on the Triangle and Tesco in Clifton village before going to her home in Canynge Road. She has not been seen since.

Police know that she bought a Tesco Finest Margherita Pizza as the receipt has been found in her house. However there is no trace of this pizza or its packaging in the property.

I believe DCI Bevan says it all, i have just Missed it...... I have here a Pizza which is similar in all respects

Helpfindjo says Tesco Finest Margherita Pizza

I have mentioned the Pizza before, many times and I believe mrswah commented briefly and said something about a Tomato, Mozzerella and Basil Pizza was a Margherita Pizza....

There is the point.... DCI Bevan tells us,.... Joanna Yeates bought a "Margherita Pizza"!! even though The Tesco's Finest Tomato, Mozzerella and Basil Pizza is similar...... it is NOT what she bought....

I have attached 2 images from Crimewatch Program of the Receipt... It just say Pizza on it.... But even if we disregard the Pizza Receipt we are aware that it was found in the Flat.... The importance of what DCI Bevan tells us is that who ever wrote the HelpfindJo website or gave the information for the helpfindjo website had to have seen the Pizza that Joanna Yeates purchased....(imo) That of course could not be Dr Vincent Tabak...(imo)

The Receipt and the Pizza are linked... Obviously, but I mean in the detail that the receipt reveals differs from what was actually purchased... And no-one should know what type of Pizza Joanna Yeates bought as we do not see the front packaging of this Pizza in the CCTV footage.....

The Pizza is the reason that they believe that Joanna Yeates died or was abducted on the 17th December 2010 and not because of stomach contents... But I believe it is because, only the killer would know what type of Pizza was purchased by Joanna Yeates and that is why they are linked...

I believe its possible Joanna Yeates had visitors and cooked The Pizza and had cider for them.... I believe that it was opened I believe the cider was drunk... Then something went wrong.... It is the only thing that makes sense... Did they try tidy up and her phone rang?? Is that when the receipt was discovered?? Which would show to them that Joanna Yeates would be on CCTV buying the Pizza.... So they dispose of the Pizza and leave the receipt in her pocket.... Knowing that Joanna Yeates would be on CCTV....That is why they are linked... There was no need to go looking for the Pizza and it's packaging because that was a ruse to unnerve the killer... Everyone in Bristol would be looking for the wrong Pizza Box..... (imo)
When Ann Redrrop says I think in he Crimewatch program about Joanna Yeates phone ringing at 9:00pm and thats when his nightmare begins... It supports the idea that that was when the killer realised that Joanna Yeates had been to Tesco's and would be on CCTV...

https://helpfindjo.wordpress.com/page/3/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOST33-LjU

[attachment deleted by admin]