Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239602 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2019, 08:55:22 PM »
I fail to see how his theory can explain David Payne's two completely different versions of the last time he seen Madeleine alive. It was LP who recorded those versions, one in writing I believe.
At least one was not a direct quote... So is therefore hearsay

Offline Erngath

« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2019, 08:57:10 PM »
I fail to see how his theory can explain David Payne's two completely different versions of the last time he seen Madeleine alive. It was LP who recorded those versions, one in writing I believe.

Again, both current investigations will have read the files.These discrepancies will have been noted.
To date there has been no indication that your beliefs are causing concern.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2019, 09:04:55 PM »
No actually you are wrong.
It is about what both current investigations  seem to think and why in spite of the fact that both Investigations have not acted on  all the damning evidence that sceptics claim to be important,  sceptics cling steadfastly to their beliefs.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Why not just accept that opinions differ?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2019, 09:06:20 PM »
Completely different would be different location, different day, different circumstances.  What were the main points of difference?  Do you think David Payne is involved then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2019, 09:06:54 PM »
SY seem quite content with believing those twice translated statements.

MADDIE QUIZ Madeleine McCann’s parents and ‘Tapas Seven’ have NEVER been quizzed as witnesses by Brit cops – as police hunt ‘person of significance’
Met detectives have been relying on Portuguese transcripts of formal interviews with key witnesses, including Maddie's parents

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4588686/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-tapas-seven-never-quizzed-british-police/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2019, 09:06:58 PM »
It was a direct quote from a questionnaire David Payne himself provided. Unless you are suggesting DC Marshal can't read. The other was also recorded verbatim. Hearsay? Dream on.

Only one recorded verbatim so the other is hearsay... Thanks fir confirming

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2019, 09:07:18 PM »

Why did they choose a dodgy and inxperienced company?

You’d have to ask them that but what is clear is that when the fund knew that it was being defrauded it did nothing. Why do you think that was ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2019, 09:12:15 PM »
SY seem quite content with believing those twice translated statements.

MADDIE QUIZ Madeleine McCann’s parents and ‘Tapas Seven’ have NEVER been quizzed as witnesses by Brit cops – as police hunt ‘person of significance’
Met detectives have been relying on Portuguese transcripts of formal interviews with key witnesses, including Maddie's parents

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4588686/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-tapas-seven-never-quizzed-british-police/

Looks like the article is confused and has confused some sceptics... It talks of not being interviewed as witnesses then changes to not formally interviewed.. Believe the rubbish in the confused dun if you wish.. I have enough sense to see their error

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2019, 09:13:08 PM »
"I read carefully the WRITTEN document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate AND GERRY. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.

If you can't accept the truth, who am I to question you.

So you have confirmed it's hearsay

Offline Erngath

« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2019, 09:13:20 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Why not just accept that opinions differ?

I have no doubt they do.
I'm just interested in why sceptics cling to their beliefs in spite of a lengthy police investigation by two police forces who will surely have noted all the obvious ( to sceptics) alarming doubts.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2019, 09:14:31 PM »
You’d have to ask them that but what is clear is that when the fund knew that it was being defrauded it did nothing. Why do you think that was ?

I've no idea.
Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2019, 09:17:32 PM »
I know he gave two completely different version of the last time he claims he seen the little angel alive.
Do you think he done that because his best friend's daughter had been abducted?
Could you please describe the main points of complete difference?  I asked you if you thought he was involved, you did not give me an answer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
Here's the best reason you'll ever get for why in spite of the ongoing investigation into Madeleine's disappearance by both NSY and the current ongoing investigation by the Portuguese police that people believe Madeleine's parents are guilty. It is because they are both doing a terrible job of proving anyone other than the last people to see the missing child alive are guilty.

Now the McCanns have to prove to " that people"  by doing other than a "terrible job"  that they are not guilty of what?
However let's just ignore that two lengthy investigations by two police forces have not yet accused them of anything.

So much for our justice system.

Offline jassi

« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2019, 09:27:36 PM »
Now the McCanns have to prove to " that people"  by doing other than a "terrible job"  that they are not guilty of what?
However let's just ignore that two lengthy investigations by two police forces have not yet accused them of anything.

So much for our justice system.

As they haven't produced anything conclusive, we might just as well.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2019, 09:28:49 PM »
As they haven't produced anything conclusive, we might just as well.

Just as well do what?