Poll

Should the truce with the blue forum continue in its present form?

Yes
8 (33.3%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Yes but with guidelines
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2012, 12:47:41 PM

Author Topic: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 26003 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 04:05:39 PM »
Constructive criticism of those on the blue forum will continue and to that end I would hope to see guest posting brought back at the earliest opportunity.

Then I'm no longer willing to be part of this on both counts. I've had enough, I think it's no longer practical to be a member of both forums and I'd prefer to be on the blue forum.

Obviously...you want to run with the liars.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 04:13:55 PM »
Constructive criticism of those on the blue forum will continue and to that end I would hope to see guest posting brought back at the earliest opportunity.

Then I'm no longer willing to be part of this on both counts. I've had enough, I think it's no longer practical to be a member of both forums and I'd prefer to be on the blue forum.

I think people want to stop prevaricating, this forum will not be used by them as an escape from the blue forum.  This forum was set up primarily to dispute the rubbish being posted over there and will continue to do so.  Members are either with us or against us, there can be no middle ground.

From now on any member leaving to join the blue forum will be barred permanently.  Actions have consequences!

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 04:15:20 PM »

I think people want to stop prevaricating, this forum will not be used by them as an escape from the blue forum.  This forum was set up primarily to dispute the rubbish being posted over there and will continue to do so.  Members are either with us or against us, there can be no middle ground.

From now on any member leaving to join the blue forum will be barred permanently.  Actions have consequences!

And about time to.  All this pussy footing around is doing my head in.     8@??)(  8@??)(  8@??)(
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline James

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
I dont post very often but even i can see where this is leading and it just was so predictable.    Some people never learn so good luck to them as they will need it.    @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline devils advocate

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 04:26:08 PM »
I dont post very often but even i can see where this is leading and it just was so predictable.    Some people never learn so good luck to them as they will need it.    @)(++(* @)(++(*

Many like myself have seen this all before so in truth this is probably a good time to get rid of the sheep.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 05:08:38 PM »
We should stop the personal attacks on members of the blue forum.
It isnt nice that members here have had their info sent out in emails, had their home and business numbers rung, pictures of their kids posted etc, people might feel diffrently if they had.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »
It isnt nice that members here have had their info sent out in emails, had their home and business numbers rung, pictures of their kids posted etc, people might feel diffrently if they had.
So its ok for them to do all that and not be shown up for it? 

Offline Jerry

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
Who is being attacked exactly???   Didn't we put an end to that nonesense....    8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00:47 PM »
Who is being attacked exactly???   Didn't we put an end to that nonsense....    8((()*/

I thought we had Jerry but obviously it isn't enough for some.  Personally I think we have gone too far and it is time to redress the situation.  The outcome of this poll will see changes in one form or another that's for sure.

Its as simple as this really.  If members want to stand up for truth and justice they are very welcome here.  If on the other hand they want to pander to those who would promote lies and falsehoods, defame and libel then they know what to do.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:04:31 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Jerry

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »
Who is being attacked exactly???   Didn't we put an end to that nonsense....    8((()*/

I thought we had Jerry but obviously it isn't enough for some.  Personally I think we have gone too far and it is time to redress the situation.  The outcome of this poll will see changes in one form or another that's for sure.

Its as simple as this really.  If members want to stand up for truth and justice they are very welcome here.  If on the other hand they want to pander to those who would promote lies and falsehoods, defame and libel then they know what to do.

Well said John   8@??)(           

Some have short memories   @)(++(*

Offline Andrea

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 06:18:08 PM »
What im saying is this, if some members had had their personal sent in emails, posted on forums etc, they would feel differently, until then they wont see where im coming from.

Why dont we just do this properly? Put up a poll and see which mod you want booting, FFS.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 06:31:00 PM »
Personal attacks are not acceptable under any circumstances, that is sacrosanct but genuine criticism is to be applauded where it is properly targeted. The fantasy's and the speculation coming out of the blue forum make that job easy.

I can assure you Andrea I know very well what it is like to have lies posted here there and everywhere about me but I also accept that there have to be guidelines if any agreement with the blue forum is to survive.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:34:07 PM by John »

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
Personal attacks are not acceptable under any circumstances, that is sacrosanct but genuine criticism is to be applauded where it is properly targeted. The fantasy's and the speculation coming out of the blue forum make that job easy.

I can assure you Andrea I know very well what it is like to have lies posted here there and everywhere about me but I also accept that there have to be guidelines if any agreement with the blue forum is to survive.

And yet that forum allowed those good folks to remain without any sanction.  Says it all to me like   8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »

And yet that forum allowed those good folks to remain without any sanction.  Says it all to me like   8((()*/

Not only were they allowed to remain, given immunity by the owner but they were also allowed to open new accounts and spread their malicious abuse by that means.   Totally unacceptable conduct.

This forum will continue regardless but the route we take is entirely up to the members.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:47:25 PM by John »

Dillon

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
To NOT personally attack any individuals from the blue forum - yes, I am in favour of that.

One can debate what an individual has posted, but to post personal remarks about that persons,  beliefs or perception in a critical and abusive way is wrong.

The still do not like the thread being up about Lookout - it is most personal and is bound to cause upset - this is what I disagree with.

I would favour avoiding personal attacks on blue forum members but that fair comment on some of their specific posts, eg Teskowski's wild theories and Lookout's persistent defamation of Sheila , should be acceptable. I also strongly feel that the agreement should evolve so that unfounded defamation of individual family members, alive and dead, Julie Mugford , various police officers etc by posters on the blue forum should cease . They should stick to objective evidence to support their position that Bamber is not guilty and not personal vilification of individuals who are largely not in a positition to defend themselves on the internet.