Author Topic: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?  (Read 112004 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?
« Reply #855 on: May 25, 2020, 10:48:07 AM »
You could argue Johnson has never been so vulnerable politically,can Labour take advantage?

I think Labour are being careful not to appear opportunistic and to give the rightwing press the chance to frame their reaction as partisan.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #856 on: May 25, 2020, 05:23:55 PM »

Been watching the interrogation of Dominic Cummings & I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him.

Such a massive media witch hunt, the media stalking him & camping outside his & his families houses.

Nobody got infected or died because of his actions, personally I couldn't give a toss if he had flown to the f..king moon & back.

The media have f..k all else to report right now so they are tearing this man to shreds & trying to bully him out of his job.

Disgusting behaviour by the MSM, just stirring shit up & making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #857 on: May 25, 2020, 05:56:00 PM »
Been watching the interrogation of Dominic Cummings & I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him.

Such a massive media witch hunt, the media stalking him & camping outside his & his families houses.

Nobody got infected or died because of his actions, personally I couldn't give a toss if he had flown to the f....ing moon & back.

The media have f..k all else to report right now so they are tearing this man to shreds & trying to bully him out of his job.

Disgusting behaviour by the MSM, just stirring shit up & making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I felt a bit sorry for him too, but he’s still an arrogant tw.. who should have known how the shit would hit the fan when this got out.  He should have done the right thing when the story broke, apologised and resigned, whether or not he felt he was in the right.  He has done the government and the public health message a ton of harm.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #858 on: May 25, 2020, 06:26:20 PM »

Here are the UK media breaking the social distance rules to report on someone who broke the lock down rules.

Hypocrites.

Offline barrier

« Reply #859 on: May 25, 2020, 06:30:29 PM »
Here are the UK media breaking the social distance rules to report on someone who broke the lock down rules.

Hypocrites.

How many pictures does it take.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #860 on: May 25, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »
Watching Cummings in the rose garden all I could of was Uriah Heep...‘I’m ever so ‘umble’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Erngath

« Reply #861 on: May 25, 2020, 08:47:54 PM »

Hypocrites.

Going to like your post.
Just so you know and are forewarned.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #863 on: May 29, 2020, 04:58:24 PM »

It is all a howl a minute from this side of The Channel.  And I can't say I care all that much anymore.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #864 on: May 29, 2020, 05:36:58 PM »
It is all a howl a minute from this side of The Channel.  And I can't say I care all that much anymore.
I see Macron is just about as popular as Boris (ie not very).  Something to do with burning millions of pieces of PPE to free up warehouse space before the pandemic kicked off?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #865 on: May 29, 2020, 05:40:47 PM »
I see Macron is just about as popular as Boris (ie not very).  Something to do with burning millions of pieces of PPE to free up warehouse space before the pandemic kicked off?

They were Out of Date you know.  And no warning of The Virus at the time.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #866 on: May 29, 2020, 06:04:36 PM »

The French chose Macron over Marine Le Pen, more fool them.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #867 on: May 29, 2020, 06:44:36 PM »
They were Out of Date you know.  And no warning of The Virus at the time.
How does PPE go out of date?  It’s not like you eat it.  Plus, presumably it was being stockpiled just in case there was a pandemic, not because one had happened.  The threat level surely would have been the same at the time they burnt it all so shouldn’t it have been replaced with in date PPE?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #868 on: May 29, 2020, 06:46:50 PM »
The French chose Macron over Marine Le Pen, more fool them.
Despite his apparent crapness, only 20% of French think the old racist boot would have done a better job than Macron.

Offline barrier

« Reply #869 on: May 31, 2020, 09:55:24 AM »
So is this the reason Labour have not been too vociferous over Cummings.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1289335/UK-coronavirus-latest-updates-Rosie-Duffield-resigns-Labour-Party-whip

Humiliation for Labour as whip resigns from frontbench role after breaching lockdown
ROSIE DUFFIELD has resigned as a Labour whip and apologised after it was revealed she broke lockdown restrictions.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.