Author Topic: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?  (Read 111947 times)

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?
« Reply #886 on: June 01, 2020, 12:59:43 PM »
could yo u provide some evidence its several years old...wearing the same t shirt he wore on his birthday

I know because I know the gentleman involved...he is beyond angry that the photograph has been used in this way. The media didn’t even approach him for a comment.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #887 on: June 01, 2020, 01:02:21 PM »
I know because I know the gentleman involved...he is beyond angry that the photograph has been used in this way. The media didn’t even approach him for a comment.

LOL...Angry that corbyn has been caught out....i know him too

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #888 on: June 01, 2020, 01:09:32 PM »
LOL...Angry that corbyn has been caught out....i know him too

And this exonerates Cummings how ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #889 on: June 01, 2020, 02:14:02 PM »
And this exonerates Cummings how ?

it doesn't...they both should be put up against a wall and shot

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #890 on: June 01, 2020, 02:20:20 PM »
it doesn't...they both should be put up against a wall and shot

Absolutely...it doesn’t.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #891 on: June 01, 2020, 04:17:26 PM »
Ive seeen photographs of corbyn ignoring social distancing...thats breaking lockdown rules...should he be sacked?
At least his mad old brother will be proud of him for this.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #892 on: June 01, 2020, 04:44:24 PM »
It brings me nothing but joy that Corbyn, even when no longer leader, still manages to generate such angst in his detractors.

Much like Amaral.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #893 on: June 01, 2020, 04:50:55 PM »
could yo u provide some evidence its several years old...wearing the same t shirt he wore on his birthday

A photo posted on 26 May from Mr Corbyn’s son’s company’s Twitter account also seems to show him wearing the same outfit.

We have asked Jeremy Corbyn’s office for comment.

One commenter has posted a screenshot from Google of the picture of Mr Corbyn accompanying a Daily Mail article from 2016. But on closer inspection, this article has nothing to do with Mr Corbyn, and is actually about a wildlife photographer called Iain Scott, and was published in November 2016.

Doing a reverse image search on the photograph of Mr Corbyn is likely to have surfaced this article from 2016 as the 2020 image of Mr Corbyn may have appeared in the sidebar of the 2016 article’s page (where the most recent articles are advertised).
You’ve got to love the double standards.  Baying for Tory blood whilst conveniently ignoring all the Labour rule-breaking.  These people are SUCH hypocrites!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #894 on: June 01, 2020, 09:57:15 PM »

The T-Shirt Corbyn was pictured wearing was part of an Autumn 2019 collection...
https://www.alibongo.co.uk/product/thtc--missing-peace-redux-t-shirt-white-hemp-53831/

Offline faithlilly

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:42:14 PM by Faithlilly »

Offline misty

« Reply #896 on: June 01, 2020, 11:42:07 PM »
The original tshirt was cotton..part of an earlier season

https://shop.thtc.co.uk/products/missing-peace-redux-org-cotton

The fall 2019 was hemp.

https://shop.thtc.co.uk/products/missing-peace-redux-the-tribes-hemp

2 comments on your first link both within last 12 months. Can you find it on sale "years before" 2019?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #897 on: June 01, 2020, 11:43:36 PM »
2 comments on your first link both within last 12 months. Can you find it on sale "years before" 2019?

Look at the link just added to my previous post. Both the organic cotton green and white missing peace t-shirts are not part of the fall 2019 collection or the link would say so.

Hopefully that’ll be an end to the subject.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:48:31 PM by Faithlilly »

Offline misty

« Reply #898 on: June 01, 2020, 11:47:49 PM »
Look at the comment just added to my previous post.

Which  comment? Corbyn's shirt was white, not green. Where is the product availability date on the green shirt link?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #899 on: June 01, 2020, 11:52:37 PM »
No reviews for any of those t-shirts before May 2019 as far as I can see...