Author Topic: Who Supplied Sky News with the first image of Madeleine McCann?  (Read 5379 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Who Supplied Sky News with the first image of Madeleine McCann?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 06:37:24 PM »
Is Jon Corner known to any member?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:19:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 11:20:53 PM »
The Leveson inquiry witness statement confirms the situation:

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122145147/http:/www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Gerry-McCann.pdf

See Para 7.

Hearing statement:

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122145147/http:/www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-20111.txt

See Page 12 lines 10 to 22
That is a good bit of work qwerty I would never have known to look into document.  Paragraph 8 is also significant in that it was only the BBC that confirmed that the information given to them by Jon Corner was correct.  Now since the photo was shown on Sky News that could still be a possible clue that it was not the correct photo.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 11:28:54 PM »
This is the video where the image is sourced https://youtu.be/epWpdQZGE9o?t=40
I have had two people analyse this video section from which the Sky News "Missing girl" photo originates and in their opinion there is nothing to indicate that the video is actually of Madeleine McCann (other than the coloboma on the right eye) or that is was filmed in any location associated with the McCanns.  Please have a look at it and see if you can prove them wrong.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 12:19:49 AM »
I have had two people analyse this video section from which the Sky News "Missing girl" photo originates and in their opinion there is nothing to indicate that the video is actually of Madeleine McCann (other than the coloboma on the right eye) or that is was filmed in any location associated with the McCanns.  Please have a look at it and see if you can prove them wrong.

The link shows McCann home videos.  What an I supposed to be looking at?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 12:31:25 AM »
The link shows McCann home videos.  What an I supposed to be looking at?
YouTube videos like that are compilations by other people using videos they have saved from various sources.  If the channel holder was "Gerry McCann" then I might think it was Gerry who linked up a series of his home videos but here we have an owner we don't know.  There is no evidential proof gained from reading the title of the YT video.  Ignore the title.
That video was uploaded by AwesomeRandomnessGirl5 and looking at her channel she has no other videos re the McCann case so IMO she wouldn't have access to the original home videos produced.
The section in question starts https://youtu.be/epWpdQZGE9o?t=40 and finishes https://youtu.be/epWpdQZGE9o?t=48  (8 second clip)

Is there anything in that 8 second movie that makes you certain you are looking at Madeleine McCann?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 12:40:43 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 12:47:08 AM »
YouTube videos like that are compilations by other people using videos they have saved from various sources.  If the channel holder was "Gerry McCann" then I might think it was Gerry who linked up a series of his home videos but here we have an owner we don't know.  There is no evidential proof gained from reading the title of the YT video.  Ignore the title.
That video was uploaded by AwesomeRandomnessGirl5 and looking at her channel she has no other videos re the McCann case so IMO she wouldn't have access to the original home videos produced.
The section in question starts https://youtu.be/epWpdQZGE9o?t=40 and finishes https://youtu.be/epWpdQZGE9o?t=48  (8 second clip)

Is there anything in that 8 second movie that makes you certain you are looking at Madeleine McCann?
Madeleine's image and Madeleine's name have been appropriated by some unsavoury characters in the past ... it does not wipe out that the image and the name they have stolen are Madeleine.
I really fail to see where you are coming from following this line.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 01:24:36 AM »
Madeleine's image and Madeleine's name have been appropriated by some unsavoury characters in the past ... it does not wipe out that the image and the name they have stolen are Madeleine.
I really fail to see where you are coming from following this line.
I'm not accusing the channel owner of doing anything illegal.  It is just great that someone has saved the same section of footage that may have been sent to Sky News on the 4th. 
When you look particularly at that 8 second clip where there is a girl is dressed in what looks like an American themed costume what is there that makes you think that girl is Madeleine McCann?
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 01:41:10 AM »
I'm not accusing the channel owner of doing anything illegal.  It is just great that someone has saved the same section of footage that may have been sent to Sky News on the 4th. 
When you look particularly at that 8 second clip where there is a girl is dressed in what looks like an American themed costume what is there that makes you think that girl is Madeleine McCann?

Other than the fact she looks like Madeleine - her ears & her nose.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 01:52:55 AM »
You've lost me Robitty.  Is that the image?  I think that is a Disney Snow White costume she is wearing and I've never seen anyone questioning that it is an image of Madeleine.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 02:16:09 AM »
Other than the fact she looks like Madeleine - her ears & her nose.
One thing I have note is the video clips all have SN on one side and 7 on the other.  Is that Sky News channel 7? 
You've lost me Robitty.  Is that the image?  I think that is a Disney Snow White costume she is wearing and I've never seen anyone questioning that it is an image of Madeleine.
Well that fuller photo doesn't come from the video clip, but it looks like the same girl wearing the same costume.
We still have no proof that Gerry sent all these pictures to Pamalam to put them on her website.
We still have no proof that is Madeleine McCann.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 02:30:25 AM »
there were two costume pictures there. Does every one think they are the same person wearing the same costume?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 02:38:53 AM »
One thing I have note is the video clips all have SN on one side and 7 on the other.  Is that Sky News channel 7?  Well that fuller photo doesn't come from the video clip, but it looks like the same girl wearing the same costume.
We still have no proof that Gerry sent all these pictures to Pamalam to put them on her website.
We still have no proof that is Madeleine McCann.
I don't know why it is important to you, Robitty.  That is most definitely a still taken from the video ... check out the matching background.  Play it back and watch the position of the legs in the white trousers in the background ... I think there is a clumsy edit there obliterating the screen shot frame or you would have been able to see the match.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 02:47:03 AM »
I don't know why it is important to you, Robitty.  That is most definitely a still taken from the video ... check out the matching background.  Play it back and watch the position of the legs in the white trousers in the background ... I think there is a clumsy edit there obliterating the screen shot frame or you would have been able to see the match.
It can't be a still from that video, but maybe from the original, but that still doesn't prove it was Madeleine McCann.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2017, 03:23:58 AM »
It can't be a still from that video, but maybe from the original, but that still doesn't prove it was Madeleine McCann.