Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 406468 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

So what actual searching was there?
« on: October 02, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »
Doesn't seem to be much searching going on does there.

Where, if at all, have Kate & Gerry been searching recently, anyone know?

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:29:31 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:55:30 PM »
Doesn't seem to be much searching going on does there.

Where, if at all, have Kate & Gerry been searching recently, anyone know?
They have used their heads rather than just their feet.

They have gained the assistance of what is reputedly the best team in the World doing it for them.

Well done kate and Gerry.  You cant improve on that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:57:30 PM »

They have gained the assistance of what is reputedly the best team in the World doing it for them.

Ah, I see, so they haven't really been searching anywhere recently then, thought so.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »

yes sadly for the Needhams the McCanns have succeeded in getting probably the best police force in the world to help in the search for a Maddie

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 04:35:10 PM »
Ah, I see, so they haven't really been searching anywhere recently then, thought so.

ESS WHY have been searching on their behalf for the last three years or so. Beyond that I refrain from comment  8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »

Try reading what I posted.

I made it clear that both feet and heads were used. 

Why do you find it necessary to twist things and miss things out?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 04:51:21 PM »
Try reading what I posted.

I made it clear that both feet and heads were used. 

Why do you find it necessary to twist things and miss things out?

Couldn't agree more Sadie....no good Kate and Gerry wandering round Portugal...what a stupid idea...best to get the professionals on the job and that's what they have managed to achieve now.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:04:27 PM by John »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 05:24:09 PM »
I know exactly why they went jogging and played tennis...makes perfect sense to me. The problem is that most of the public just don't understand how other people, particularly doctors, think......they then draw all the wrong conclusions...as you are doing

Are you suggesting they are wired up differently from the rest of us? How does that happen then?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 05:25:01 PM »
They spent May 4th in interviews with the police and I think it was some time before they were capable of doing much else.

Also running is cathartic ... you can run and clear your mind of all thought for a little while which is probably a useful thing to do when you have to get on with life without your daughter.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:25:21 AM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 05:29:28 PM »
They spent May 4th in interviews with the police and I think it was some time before they were capable of doing much else.

Also running is cathartic ... you can run and clear your mind of all thought for a little while which is probably a useful thing to do when you have to get on with life without your daughter.

Well Amaral said they did, so it must be true  *&*%£
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 06:10:06 PM »
If my three-year-old daughter had disappeared that night the last thing I would be doing is jogging around the bloody village with photographers in tow.  Seriously folks wtf?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:34:51 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 07:42:47 PM »
If my three-year-old daughter had disappeared that night the last thing I would be doing is jogging around the bloody village with photographers in tow.  Seriously folks wtf?

As you are a policeman that's not surprising...what would you do if she had a heart attack...carry out angioplasty...

Offline misty

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 09:45:30 PM »
I don't understand what you think the McCanns did wrongly. The group quickly checked around to see if she really was missing and sent someone to call the police. Whether it was Reception or the GNR who lacked understanding of the urgency of the situation is history now - it can't be changed.

It doesn't seem to matter in Portugal if you contact the police or not, they don't do very much, if anything.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:34:29 AM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 09:47:01 PM »
They didn't search and they shouldn't have to because they KNEW she had been taken! so shouting 'Maddie has been abducted' WOULD HAVE GOT  a real fast response!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:03:55 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 10:36:33 PM »
They didn't search and they shouldn't have to because they KNEW she had been taken! so shouting 'Maddie has been abducted' WOULD HAVE GOT  a real fast response!

They didn't search? Pardon me, but where did you get that information? They did cry "abduction" but it didn't produce much of a response from the police, did it? 20 officers max. that night, none of whom spoke English or had a clue what was really happening.
Perhaps you'd rather they'd assumed responsibility for searching all night themselves before contacting the Embassy first thing in the morning requesting assistance.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:04:07 AM by John »