Author Topic: When was Murat ruled out?  (Read 28779 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: When was Murat ruled out?
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2020, 09:23:53 AM »
Why would the prosecutor want to challenge discontinuation when that was his own decision?

its all there in the links you have provided..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:04:09 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2020, 09:27:45 AM »
1 - The opening of the preliminary judicial stage may be requested within a 20-day period counted from
the date of service of the bill of indictment or of the ruling to discontinue the proceedings:
a) By the defendant, as regards facts based upon which the Public Prosecutor submitted a bill of
indictment or the party assisting the Public Prosecutor produced its accusation, where the proceedings
depend upon private accusation; or
b) By the party assisting the Public Prosecutor, where the proceedings do not depend upon private
accusation, as regards facts based upon which the Public Prosecutor has not submitted a bill of
indictment.

so if a bill of indictment is issued ...the defendant can make the request
if a bill of indictmnet is not issued...ie case shelved...arguido status removed...the party assisting the public prosecutor can request the next stage
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 09:31:09 AM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2020, 05:01:45 PM »
1 - The opening of the preliminary judicial stage may be requested within a 20-day period counted from
the date of service of the bill of indictment or of the ruling to discontinue the proceedings:
a) By the defendant, as regards facts based upon which the Public Prosecutor submitted a bill of
indictment or the party assisting the Public Prosecutor produced its accusation, where the proceedings
depend upon private accusation; or
b) By the party assisting the Public Prosecutor, where the proceedings do not depend upon private
accusation, as regards facts based upon which the Public Prosecutor has not submitted a bill of
indictment.

You've misinterpreted that totally, and unsurprisingly.
so if a bill of indictment is issued ...the defendant can make the request
if a bill of indictmnet is not issued...ie case shelved...arguido status removed...the party assisting the public prosecutor can request the next stage
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »

Ive misinterpreted nothing...I'm 100% correct. Thats why when gunit made her post 269 I was able to predict she had ommitted the caveat when referring to the defendant.

if you disagree explain what I have misinterpreted. Sceptics have been believing a myth for 13 years...i've exposed it
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:05:50 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2020, 09:42:58 AM »
Ive misinterpreted nothing...I'm 100% correct. Thats why when gunit made her post 269 I was able to predict she had ommitted the caveat when referring to the defendant.

if you disagree explain what I have misinterpreted. Sceptics have been believing a myth for 13 years...i've exposed it

rob...you have edited my post when what i did was to extract the generals post from mine. Could you therefore correct the Generals post where he has inadvertantly posted incorrectley

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2020, 11:53:51 AM »
rob...you have edited my post when what i did was to extract the generals post from mine. Could you therefore correct the Generals post where he has inadvertantly posted incorrectley
Can't remember the exact issue I'm sorry.   It was minor, but I'm trying to limit the rubbishing of other member's intellect.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
Can't remember the exact issue I'm sorry.   It was minor, but I'm trying to limit the rubbishing of other member's intellect.

Excellent.. It was the general rubbishing mine... But I don't take a lot of notice...

The general posted this towards me..

You've misinterpreted that totally, and unsurprisingly.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2020, 12:04:22 PM »
Excellent.. It was the general rubbishing mine... But I don't take a lot of notice...
I noticed it wasn't just one way, but you need to be the example of good manners on the forum being one of the most prolific posters.
I think you know how do it right.  You'll be just as effective.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2020, 12:06:47 PM »
I noticed it wasn't just one way, but you need to be the example of good manners on the forum being one of the most prolific posters.
I think you know how do it right.  You'll be just as effective.

I'm already doing it right

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2020, 12:10:08 PM »
I'm already doing it right
And I appreciate that. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #295 on: September 13, 2020, 02:59:29 PM »