Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 76361 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2020, 12:41:20 PM »
Ive tried and im happy to do so again...So first..
what is the probablity of the parents being involved?

That depends on what you mean by "involved" and depends on which particular outcome you are asking about.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2020, 12:53:29 PM »
The very same witness said this  - 

I would normally see them during the day if I went to the complex for a swim, or when they were going to get their children for lunch in the zone next to the Tapas. Nothing in their behaviour called my attention. They dined in the restaurant every night from Sunday until Thursday when Madeleine disappeared. The table was booked then for 19H30 to 20H00. It was nine adults in total, four couples and an older woman who was also with them. I always found them educated, good clients. They appeared to get along well amongst each other and each time I served the table they would comment on the food. It was a happy group who would often laugh during dinner. There was a man who particularly stood out from the rest of the group as she spoke a lot and told many jokes. At this time, I did not know who he was, but later found out it was Madeleine McCanns father. Frequently, when I served the table I noticed that one or two elements of the group had left the restaurant. I could not imagine where they had gone to. After seeing the news stories, I figured that they had gone to check on their children. On some occasions, I also saw some infant monitors on the same table but never related this to the facts.

So he is saying that Gerry stood out from the crowd as he spoke a lot and told many jokes.   You say he wouldn't have recognised him searching around the pool?   He realised afterwards he was Madeleine's father,  I don't think he would say that if he wasn't sure.   Just because Gerry doesn't mention he searched around the pool doesn't mean he didn't he was seen.   The nanny said he looked under cars too,  did he mention that?

He doesn't even know what time their dinner reservation was booked for.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #707 on: July 08, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »

I would normally see them during the day if I went to the complex for a swim, or when they were going to get their children for lunch in the zone next to the Tapas. Nothing in their behaviour called my attention. They dined in the restaurant every night from Sunday until Thursday when Madeleine disappeared. The table was booked then for 19H30 to 20H00. It was nine adults in total, four couples and an older woman who was also with them. I always found them educated, good clients. They appeared to get along well amongst each other and each time I served the table they would comment on the food. It was a happy group who would often laugh during dinner. There was a man who particularly stood out from the rest of the group as she spoke a lot and told many jokes. At this time, I did not know who he was, but later found out it was Madeleine McCanns father. Frequently, when I served the table I noticed that one or two elements of the group had left the restaurant. I could not imagine where they had gone to. After seeing the news stories, I figured that they had gone to check on their children. On some occasions, I also saw some infant monitors on the same table but never related this to the facts.

So he is saying that Gerry stood out from the crowd as he spoke a lot and told many jokes.   You say he wouldn't have recognised him searching around the pool?   He realised afterwards he was Madeleine's father,  I don't think he would say that if he wasn't sure.   Just because Gerry doesn't mention he searched around the pool doesn't mean he didn't he was seen.   The nanny said he looked under cars too,  did he mention that?

So he is saying that Gerry stood out from the crowd as he spoke a lot and told many jokes.

Yes, we saw a bit of that on the bus.

Why don't you look at kmcs reaction and Maddies ...as to what he came out with and it wasn't a joke IMO.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #708 on: July 08, 2020, 01:05:34 PM »

That witness, Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas, states in May 2007 that the time he saw GM searching around the pool was "22:20 - 22:30".

Offline kizzy

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2020, 04:54:22 PM »
wonder what this is all about.... wonder if it the mccs were not on very good terms the day Maddie went missing.

Nip
“As a result, we went back to our apartments a little later than normal and it also meant that the time between our last check of the children and our return was longer, closer to 45 minutes.”

Kate then explained how Gerry had "hurt" her by his actions during dinner.

She added: “At about 11.50pm, Gerry abruptly announced, 'Right, I'm off to bed. Goodnight.'

“As he turned to leave, Dave said jokingly, 'She's not that bad, Gerry!'

“I must admit I was slightly hurt that Gerry should just go off without me, as if I was unimportant – irrelevant, even – and Dave's remark was an indication that it wasn’t just me being over-sensitive.

Madeleine McCann: How Kate recalled ‘potentially crucial event’ night before disappearance
MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate McCann, recalled during her book an "unprecedented event" on the night before her daughter's disappearance that could be "potentially crucial".
By CALLUM HOARE
PUBLISHED: 08:33, Wed, Jul 8, 2020 | UPDATED: 15:09, Wed, Jul 8, 2020

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1306327/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-crucial-information-disappearance-maddie-algarve-portugal-spt

Offline Lace

« Reply #710 on: July 08, 2020, 05:23:09 PM »
wonder what this is all about.... wonder if it the mccs were not on very good terms the day Maddie went missing.

Nip
“As a result, we went back to our apartments a little later than normal and it also meant that the time between our last check of the children and our return was longer, closer to 45 minutes.”

She added: “At about 11.50pm, Gerry abruptly announced, 'Right, I'm off to bed. Goodnight.'

“I must admit I was slightly hurt that Gerry should just go off without me, as if I was unimportant – irrelevant, even – and Dave's remark was an indication that it wasn’t just me being over-sensitive.

Madeleine McCann: How Kate recalled ‘potentially crucial event’ night before disappearance
MADELEINE MCCANN's mother, Kate McCann, recalled during her book an "unprecedented event" on the night before her daughter's disappearance that could be "potentially crucial".
By CALLUM HOARE

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1306327/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-crucial-information-disappearance-maddie-algarve-portugal-spt

Don't start another conspiracy. 

Offline kizzy

« Reply #711 on: July 08, 2020, 05:47:22 PM »
Don't start another conspiracy.

Is it me... I don't write the stories

I'm only asking why they have printed part of kmc book when they are reporting on CB.

Especially that part the night before maddie went missing.

Especially imo the discussion about why DP went.to check on them

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 05:49:33 PM by kizzy »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #712 on: July 08, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Is it me... I don't write the stories

I'm only asking why they have printed part of kmc book when they are reporting on CB.

Especially that part the night before maddie went missing.

Especially imo the discussion about why DP went.to check on them

Do you even know or care what the "unprecedented event" referred to was?

I do and so does anyone else who bothers to read full paragraphs in context.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #713 on: July 08, 2020, 06:12:26 PM »
Do you even know or care what the "unprecedented event" referred to was?

I do and so does anyone else who bothers to read full paragraphs in context.

It doesn't answer the question of why are they printing that part of kmc book.

When they are reporting on the CB suspect....and show the video for DNA evidence.

Why does the excerpt from her book help the german investigation in any way...is what I find odd.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #714 on: July 08, 2020, 06:21:59 PM »

It doesn't answer the question of why are they printing that part of kmc book.

When they are reporting on the CB suspect....and show the video for DNA evidence.

Why does the excerpt from her book help the german investigation in any way...is what I find odd.

How is it crucial information to know its the first time they slept apart ect ect ect

What has that got to do with the investigation of CB?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #715 on: July 08, 2020, 07:21:05 PM »

Nip

By CALLUM HOARE

It explained the used bed under the window.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #716 on: July 08, 2020, 07:35:04 PM »
That witness, Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas, states in May 2007 that the time he saw GM searching around the pool was "22:20 - 22:30".

That is interesting because Matt went to the main reception at 22:10
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #717 on: July 08, 2020, 11:18:35 PM »
That is interesting because Matt went to the main reception at 22:10

He also said this in his rogatory.

‘ On the night Madeleine disappeared, everything appeared normal. I remember that when I took notice of the disappearance, I had been in the restaurant speaking with my two colleagues?Ze and Ricardo who were on break. I returned to the restaurant and noticed that the table of nine was empty with the exception of the older woman. I went over to the table and joked with her: ?They've left you alone?? She responded more of less with these words: ?No, they went to see if the little girl was there.? I responded that I hoped they would find her somewhere in the apartment. At saying this, I saw the man. Who I knew later to be Madeleines father, running to the pool and to the childrens play area in the Tapas zone as if looking for someone. It immediately hit me that after talking to the older woman, that the little girl had not been found. I offered to alert the workers at the Milenium Restaurant and the man agreed. He then left again running to continue searching. I believe that this was between 21H30 and 22H00 but do not remember with certainty. ’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #718 on: July 10, 2020, 08:45:12 AM »
Looks like they are back to quotes from kmc book.

What a poor excuse we felt so secure.....what on the corner of an open road

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1307477/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-regret-disappearance-maddie-portugal-praia-da-luz-spt

Mrs McCann also discusses how the “baby-listening” service, offered by other resorts in the hotel chain to check on young children in the evenings, was not available at that particular resort and also that the family had not considered a babysitter.

She said: “I could argue that leaving my children alone with someone neither we nor they knew would have been unwise and it's certainly not something we’d do at home.

"In fact, we didn’t even consider it. We felt so secure we simply didn’t think it was necessary.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #719 on: July 10, 2020, 11:29:44 AM »
Looks like they are back to quotes from kmc book.

What a poor excuse we felt so secure.....what on the corner of an open road

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1307477/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-regret-disappearance-maddie-portugal-praia-da-luz-spt

Mrs McCann also discusses how the “baby-listening” service, offered by other resorts in the hotel chain to check on young children in the evenings, was not available at that particular resort and also that the family had not considered a babysitter.

She said: “I could argue that leaving my children alone with someone neither we nor they knew would have been unwise and it's certainly not something we’d do at home.

"In fact, we didn’t even consider it. We felt so secure we simply didn’t think it was necessary.”

Didn’t the babysitters also work at the kids club during the day ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?