Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75812 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2020, 07:47:13 PM »
That is a still a mistake.  I think we still need to ask did Smithman really exist?

Who you gonna call, Ghostbusters?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2020, 07:49:18 PM »
Who you gonna call, Ghostbusters?
We could start there.  Then onto a polygraph.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2020, 08:49:29 PM »
That is a still a mistake.  I think we still need to ask did Smithman really exist?

I think that is an interesting thought.  Why diss Tannerman who at least had the advantage of being reported at the time ... and accept without question a sighting which had been forgotten for a fortnight?

If the CCTV at the Smith hotel had not been scrubbed we would have known the exact time of their return.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2020, 08:50:54 PM »

To believe 9 eye witnesses all told lies to the police including 5 children is fantasy land!  Along with other evidence it will be proved that he did exist!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2020, 09:50:41 PM »
To believe 9 eye witnesses all told lies to the police including 5 children is fantasy land!  Along with other evidence it will be proved that he did exist!

The book is being re written on this forum. The police had apparently selective language issues. The bit where they are not flattering the McCanns  that is an interpretation issue. when it supports the McCanns  naritive for supporters its is genuine.    Its all good!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2020, 10:10:36 PM »
OK the PJ were inept, on that we can both agree it seems.  You said we had to look for concrete evidence and then when I asked you for some you sighted Smith’s 60-80% sighting then agreed it was not concrete evidence.  Come back to me when you have some concrete evidence, ttfn.

Likewise with your abduction theory  &^&*%

Offline Lace

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2020, 09:05:20 AM »
It's not a smoking gun but one independent witness believes that Smithman was GM. The standard defence to this is "no he was at the Tapas Bar"... but we seem to all agree that the timeline is unreliable i.e we can't say with certainty that he was at the Tapas Bar since he left the table at a time we're not sure of and for a length of time that no-one has yet proven.

Mr Smith said that Gerry reminded him of the abductor by the way he carried his son down the steps of the aeroplane.  Now excuse me for being a bit picky,  how the hell else would he carry him?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2020, 09:27:21 AM »

Mr Smith said that Gerry reminded him of the abductor by the way he carried his son down the steps of the aeroplane.  Now excuse me for being a bit picky,  how the hell else would he carry him?

What position do you think he was carrying him.

Offline Lace

« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2020, 09:30:45 AM »

What position do you think he was carrying him.

Holding him against his body with his head on his shoulder.   How else would you carry a sleeping child off a plane?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2020, 09:44:38 AM »
Holding him against his body with his head on his shoulder.   How else would you carry a sleeping child off a plane?

Well, I would hold the handrail for a start.

Offline Lace

« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »
Well, I would hold the handrail for a start.

Sean was asleep Gerry used both hands to hold him.   Doesn't make him Smithman  IMO

Offline kizzy

« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2020, 09:56:13 AM »
Sean was asleep Gerry used both hands to hold him.   Doesn't make him Smithman  IMO

Oh right - good job he didn't fall then isn't it - it is the wrong way to take a child down steep stairs.

Whether it does or it doesn't - its the little things that can jog memories I suppose IMO

Offline The General

« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2020, 11:01:39 AM »
Oh right - good job he didn't fall then isn't it - it is the wrong way to take a child down steep stairs.

Whether it does or it doesn't - its the little things that can jog memories I suppose IMO
I've done this before, but I've carried my kids down plane steps just like Gerry did; it's the safest way, as you can have a hand free to hold the handrail.
I've never carried my kids in both arms like a bundle of firewood, like Tannerman and I doubt any father would, unless you have arms like Garth - the lactic acid build up would start about 30 seconds in to the journey.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2020, 02:13:06 PM »

It certainly jogged Mr McCluskey's memory ... to the extent he reported it to the police.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2020, 11:06:50 PM »

Smith describes the way he tilted his head as he carried the child as a particular trigger.