Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75803 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2020, 06:51:21 PM »
No chance.

Same goes for the circumstantial evidence against the new prime suspect. Any charge (never mind a conviction) will require some further forensic evidence (such as DNA etc).

Circumstantial evidence?

The German police have concrete evidence — they just don’t know where the evil creature put her

Incidentally, not all evidence requires forensics or DNA.

Just so you know...as you clearly don’t
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2020, 06:52:19 PM »
Gerry McCann may have been at the Tapas table when the alarm was raised, but where's the evidence which confirms that it was raised at 10pm? There's evidence suggesting the alarm was raised earlier.
Give us a minute by minute breakdown of events as you see them unfolding between 9pm and 10pm then, I look forward to reading it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2020, 06:54:08 PM »
Who handled the information received following other appeals when there was no live police investigation?

The information about the woman in Barcelona was not acquired by the PJ & the witnesses were not bound by judicial secrecy - unlike the Smith family.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2020, 06:55:28 PM »
I recognise in his statement the way the human brain works in terms of facial recognition and triggers. His testimony is very truthful imo, but I think any human ID is questionable (to say the least). It requires further evidence to back it up. As I said it's not enough, on its own, to bring charges never mind a conviction.

What’s your profession?

You frequently suggest you’re qualified in medicine...😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2020, 07:04:39 PM »
Don’t forget that OG still have the DNA digital data from the FSS. Surely the pressure to use modern testing methods would be impossible to resist if there are any charges or a court case.

Digital DNA data isn’t organic

What’s your profession, again?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2020, 07:07:02 PM »
The existing digital date is only going to be as good as it was in 2007.
To benefit from newer DNA  technology, the samples would need to be re-analysed - with the exception perhaps  of Perlin's computerised analysis.

Ahh, I missed your post before I replied to the OP

And he claims he works in medicine!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2020, 07:08:33 PM »
Dr Perlin’s method has already been tested in court cases. If there is a court case the demands for either the prosecution or defence will, imo, be too great to ignore.

You haven’t answered the question...😌

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2020, 07:10:07 PM »
Who handled the information received following other appeals when there was no live police investigation?

Give that one a rest, Gunit....you’ve regurgitated it constantly and it was resolved 12 years ago....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2020, 07:12:22 PM »
After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

And his wife REFUSED to make a statement to the police

Why do you think that was, eh?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2020, 07:14:09 PM »

And his wife REFUSED to make a statement to the police

Why do you think that was, eh?

Where do you get that from?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2020, 07:17:42 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2020, 07:19:01 PM »
Tis true.

Well, if it's true then it shouldn't be too difficult to prove.

I just did a google search...

"Martin Smith's wife refused to make a statement"

Nothing came up.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 07:21:03 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2020, 07:24:48 PM »
Well, if it's true then it shouldn't be too difficult to prove.

I just did a google search...

"Martin Smith's wife refused to make a statement"

Nothing came up.

Oh My.  Nothing came up on Google.

Didn't Mr. Smith threaten to sue every newspaper in sight if they mentioned one more word about it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2020, 07:27:26 PM »
Oh My.  Nothing came up on Google.

Didn't Mr. Smith threaten to sue every newspaper in sight if they mentioned one more word about it?

I don't know, did he?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2020, 07:29:11 PM »
I don't know, did he?

Yes he did.

Now look what you made me do.  Off Blimin Topic, again.