Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75801 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2020, 07:32:33 PM »
Yes he did.

Now look what you made me do.  Off Blimin Topic, again.

Well it's the first I've heard of it.

Why has it never been mentioned on this forum before?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #271 on: June 30, 2020, 07:33:12 PM »
Well, if it's true then it shouldn't be too difficult to prove.

I just did a google search...

"Martin Smith's wife refused to make a statement"

Nothing came up.
I did a google search and found this

t should be noted that Mary Smith may also have made a statement which has not yet been released by the Portuguese. In January 2008 Martin Smith made another statement. The Irish officer that took this statement noted “I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested. His wife [Mary] does not want to make another statement.”

https://reggied123.wordpress.com/resources/wheres-smithman-going/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2020, 07:40:15 PM »
I did a google search and found this

t should be noted that Mary Smith may also have made a statement which has not yet been released by the Portuguese. In January 2008 Martin Smith made another statement. The Irish officer that took this statement noted “I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested. His wife [Mary] does not want to make another statement.”

https://reggied123.wordpress.com/resources/wheres-smithman-going/

Who asked her?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2020, 08:06:28 PM »

And his wife REFUSED to make a statement to the police

Why do you think that was, eh?

You’ve settled it for me, Spam.

You put:

After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife.”

What you put above shows irrefutably that out of all his family and wife, the only person who thought Gerry McCann may have been the man he saw in Portugal — because he had his head tilted to one side whilst carrying his child — was himself. Not ONE member of his family agreed, hence why they refused to make statements. And even in the statement he’d made in the beginning he said he was “only 60 to 80% sure it was a good likeness to the man he saw”

As I said previously, it was irrefutably proven by many,  many witnesses that Gerry was in the Tapas Bar at 10pm: the time Mr Smith claimed he saw a man walking with a child.

For your own sense of relief, you need to forget it.

Everyone else has.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #274 on: June 30, 2020, 08:11:23 PM »

You’ve settled it for me, Spam.

You put:

After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife.”

What you put above shows irrefutably that out of all his family and wife, the only person who thought Gerry McCann may have been the man he saw in Portugal — because he had his head tilted to one side whilst carrying his child — was himself. Not ONE member of his family agreed, hence why they refused to make statements. And even in the statement he’d made in the beginning he said he was “only 60 to 80% sure it was a good likeness to the man he saw”

As I said previously, it was irrefutably proven by many,  many witnesses that Gerry was in the Tapas Bar at 10pm: the time Mr Smith claimed he saw a man walking with a child.

For your own sense of relief, you need to forget it.

Everyone else has.

It say's there his wife agreed.

The fact she didn't want to make a statement means nothing.

Maybe she had some ironing to do, or perhaps she just didn't want to be tainted any further by the acrid stench of the McCann affair.

And at least 2 witnesses report the alarm being raised before 10pm.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #275 on: June 30, 2020, 08:45:28 PM »
Who asked her?
An Irish police officer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2020, 08:46:49 PM »
It say's there his wife agreed.

The fact she didn't want to make a statement means nothing.

Maybe she had some ironing to do, or perhaps she just didn't want to be tainted any further by the acrid stench of the McCann affair.

And at least 2 witnesses report the alarm being raised before 10pm.
At least 7 put it around 10pm.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2020, 08:49:37 PM »
I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested. His wife does not want to make another statement.https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »

Did they all check their watches, that some of them didn't have on, at around the same time?

Around 10pm could easily be 9:50 imo
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:11:58 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2020, 09:10:53 PM »
I took an additional statement from Mr Smith as requested. His wife does not want to make another statement.https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

She didn't need to, she told Martin she agreed with him.

"I, Mary Smith, agree with my husband" hardly seems worth leaving the laundry for really.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2020, 09:16:02 PM »
She didn't need to, she told Martin she agreed with him.

"I, Mary Smith, agree with my husband" hardly seems worth leaving the laundry for really.

But Mary Smith didn't actually say that, did she?

Aoife didn't back her father up ... neither did did Peter Smith.  So the only two who had false memory syndrome after watching the news were Mr Smith and Mr McCluskey.

Funny that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2020, 09:16:29 PM »

Matt had a watch on!  And does anyone know the timeline after the alarm was raised?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #282 on: June 30, 2020, 09:20:34 PM »
But Mary Smith didn't actually say that, did she?

Aoife didn't back her father up ... neither did did Peter Smith.  So the only two who had false memory syndrome after watching the news were Mr Smith and Mr McCluskey.

Funny that.

I'm yet to see any proof that Martin Smith, & his wife, were wrong.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2020, 09:24:26 PM »
I'm yet to see any proof that Martin Smith, & his wife, were wrong.

The fact remains that the Judicial Police followed the evidence and saw what you are incapable of seeing.

Any chance you could move on from this and desist miring the forum into fixations of yours which were resolved ten years ago.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2020, 09:25:31 PM »
I don’t understand why the “rare stranger abduction” proponents are so keen to discount or discredit the Smith Family sighting. More so given GM has his precise 22:03 alibi. With Tannerman accounted for surely you agree with the super detectives at SY that this is your most significant sighting of the abductor?