Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75815 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #465 on: July 04, 2020, 12:57:58 PM »
Right.  So Madeleine was still potentially alive and saveable up to 9.30pm, which means the dog alerts can’t be right.  Not enough time for cadaver odour to develop you see.  And which woman would have been trying to resuscitate her?  Bear in mind Gerry McCann had rejoined the table at this point, do you think it might have been him disguising his voice?

Eddie must have been alerting to blood then... Though there is evidence to suggest that cadaverine can be detected in less than one hour. I may be wrong but I believe Grime or Harrison make that point when answering one of the questions in their statements... And you’re wrong with “saveable” and CPR algorithms. You would approach any unresponsive child, shake their shoulder, and call their name... they could already be dead.... and before you say they were doctors they know when someone is dead the first response of a doctor would still be as described. The next step to confirm death would be “look, listen and feel” for 10 seconds. Look for signs of life and respiratory effort, listen for breath sounds, feel for a pulse.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #466 on: July 04, 2020, 03:07:28 PM »
Dianne Webster says further up in her statement that Russell was back about 10 to 10,  that they did a fresh steak for him and he was tucking into it when Kate came back.   Sorry but I believe that Russell waited about 10 before having his steak back making it 10o'clock which is when Kate left to check.   Matthew Oldfield also says this -

Reply 'It probably came up but seemed inappropriate to mention. But, erm, she went off to relieve Russell, as it were, to sort of take over, erm, sort of duties and make sure that Evie was alright and then Russell came back and they actually redid his food, erm, I mean, he was eating it when the next sort of checks went, which were about half an hour later'

Half an hour later so making it 10 o'clock.

You are so wrong! More myth-making? Don't worry I will put an end to any of your nonsense!

Dianne did not know what time the alarm was raised as she said!

Dianne Webster Reply    “Oh when she came back and Madeleine had been taken, yeah she, at that point she’d disappeared.”

4078    “Do you know what sort of time that was?”

Dianne Webster Reply    “Well no, again, you see I didn’t, I didn’t look at my watch, I’m only going on err I mean Dave would have been more aware of the time than I was.”

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

Dianne said Russell's meal didn't take long so 10 minutes in your dreams! She said Russell got his meal when Kate left to check so 9:50 according to Matt. Kate raised the alarm by 9:54 IMO.

Minutes later we get this statement

Gerry, just said ‘Look, let’s just’, erm, ‘let’s just split up and find’, erm, you know, ‘see if we can find her.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

What happens next? The Smith sighting!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:23:06 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Lace

« Reply #467 on: July 04, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
You are so wrong! More myth-making? Don't worry I will put an end to any of your nonsense!

Dianne did not know what time the alarm was raised as she said!

Dianne Webster Reply    “Oh when she came back and Madeleine had been taken, yeah she, at that point she’d disappeared.”

4078    “Do you know what sort of time that was?”

Dianne Webster Reply    “Well no, again, you see I didn’t, I didn’t look at my watch, I’m only going on err I mean Dave would have been more aware of the time than I was.”

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

Dianne said Russell's meal didn't take long so 10 minutes in your dreams! She said Russell got his meal when Kate left to check so 9:50 according to Matt. Kate raised the alarm by 9:54 IMO.

Minutes later we get this statement

Gerry, just said ‘Look, let’s just’, erm, ‘let’s just split up and find’, erm, you know, ‘see if we can find her.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

What happens next? The Smith sighting!

Put an end to any of my nonsense?   I am showing you the statements.   They all show that Kate was at the table when Russell came back and later went to do her check.   This is what Rachael Oldfield had to say  -

Russell came back and he'd ordered steak or something but they couldn't do another one and brought him his food, we'd all finished I think, erm so he was eating his dinner and Kate said that she you know was, must have been about five to ten then or ten o'clock, so Kate said you know, she'd go up and check, do her check and within a couple of minutes later she came back and shouting Madeleines gone you know, and then we all just leapt up from the table and went up to her, followed her and Gerry

Notice Kate was still there when Russell was eating his dinner,   Russell said he waited about ten minutes for his meal to arrive.   The waiter said Russel returned to the table abut a quarter to ten,  Russell said he returned to the table at quarter to ten.   So at the earliest Kate left at five to ten or ten o'clock.

Then they left the table and went to 5a where Gerry searched the apartment again,  what time was it then I wonder?   five, ten past ten maybe?   Then he was seen by a waiter searching around the pool.  By then many had heard about Madeleine disappearing and were gathering to search for her.   So Gerry was not Smithman he didn't carry Madeleine down to the beach.   You need to think again.

« Reply #468 on: July 04, 2020, 04:53:06 PM »
Right.  So Madeleine was still potentially alive and saveable up to 9.30pm, which means the dog alerts can’t be right.  Not enough time for cadaver odour to develop you see.  And which woman would have been trying to resuscitate her?  Bear in mind Gerry McCann had rejoined the table at this point, do you think it might have been him disguising his voice?

Does SC’s wife say it was a female voice? In their April 200& statement I just remember a reference to “a voice” but the line of questioning appears quite poor given the possible significance of “a voice” saying “Madeleine, Madeleine” at some point “around 9:15 to 9:30”

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #469 on: July 04, 2020, 05:05:34 PM »
Put an end to any of my nonsense?   I am showing you the statements.   They all show that Kate was at the table when Russell came back and later went to do her check.   This is what Rachael Oldfield had to say  -

Russell came back and he'd ordered steak or something but they couldn't do another one and brought him his food, we'd all finished I think, erm so he was eating his dinner and Kate said that she you know was, must have been about five to ten then or ten o'clock, so Kate said you know, she'd go up and check, do her check and within a couple of minutes later she came back and shouting Madeleines gone you know, and then we all just leapt up from the table and went up to her, followed her and Gerry

Notice Kate was still there when Russell was eating his dinner,   Russell said he waited about ten minutes for his meal to arrive.   The waiter said Russel returned to the table abut a quarter to ten,  Russell said he returned to the table at quarter to ten.   So at the earliest Kate left at five to ten or ten o'clock.

Then they left the table and went to 5a where Gerry searched the apartment again,  what time was it then I wonder?   five, ten past ten maybe?   Then he was seen by a waiter searching around the pool.  By then many had heard about Madeleine disappearing and were gathering to search for her.   So Gerry was not Smithman he didn't carry Madeleine down to the beach.   You need to think again.

Rachael saying it must have been about 5 to 10 or 10 means she did not know the time  @)(++(*

Guesses are just that - a guess! Give me a witness who knew the actual time please.

By the way, he clarifies that that news had been communicated to all the friends who were in the Tapas by Kate McCann subsequent to her having personally been to her flat to check that her children were well.

The question asked, he relates that she had gone there alone to do that at 21:50.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

For Matt to say 9:50 he had to have looked at his watch to know it! So they can ask him that question to confirm!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:20:59 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #470 on: July 04, 2020, 05:38:56 PM »
Does SC’s wife say it was a female voice? In their April 200& statement I just remember a reference to “a voice” but the line of questioning appears quite poor given the possible significance of “a voice” saying “Madeleine, Madeleine” at some point “around 9:15 to 9:30”
OK, let’s say it was a man’s voice.  Let’s say it had a Glaswegian accent.  Now tell me how it fits in with Jez Wilkins statement, and those of the others sat at the table when Gerry returned. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #471 on: July 04, 2020, 05:59:17 PM »
Rachael saying it must have been about 5 to 10 or 10 means she did not know the time  @)(++(*

Guesses are just that - a guess! Give me a witness who knew the actual time please.

By the way, he clarifies that that news had been communicated to all the friends who were in the Tapas by Kate McCann subsequent to her having personally been to her flat to check that her children were well.

The question asked, he relates that she had gone there alone to do that at 21:50.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-10MAY.htm

For Matt to say 9:50 he had to have looked at his watch to know it! So they can ask him that question to confirm!

You give me a witness that says it was definitely 10 to 10.   

I'm going by the time they would have finished starters,  they say there is a gap of about 10 minutes between starters and dinner.   Russell left when the dinner was arriving.   He and the waiter say he was back at about 15 minutes to 10.  He then waited about 10 minutes for his food,  then someone asks the time and someone says about 10 o'clock.  Kate then leaves the table to do her check.   It might have been 5 to 10 but I don't think it was any earlier.

Offline jassi

« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2020, 06:29:54 PM »

I'm going by the time they would have finished starters,
  they say there is a gap of about 10 minutes between starters and dinner.   Russell left when the dinner was arriving.   He and the waiter say he was back at about 15 minutes to 10.  He then waited about 10 minutes for his food,  then someone asks the time and someone says about 10 o'clock.  Kate then leaves the table to do her check.   It might have been 5 to 10 but I don't think it was any earlier.

All a bit in-determinant, don't you think ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2020, 07:44:40 PM »
OK, let’s say it was a man’s voice.  Let’s say it had a Glaswegian accent.  Now tell me how it fits in with Jez Wilkins statement, and those of the others sat at the table when Gerry returned.

The statement does not say if it was a male or a female voice.

But you've liked a post earlier by Dave that mocks anyone that suggests the statements (from Portugal) are in any way reliable. So which is it? Do you accept the statements and if so which ones.... then we can look at the timeline as you see it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #474 on: July 04, 2020, 07:54:15 PM »

But you've liked a post earlier by Dave that mocks anyone that suggests the statements (from Portugal) are in any way reliable. So which is it? Do you accept the statements and if so which ones.... then we can look at the timeline as you see it.

when you can show me that the statements are 100% accurate as gunit claims.. i will apologise....as you will never be able to show this .. i will never have to. No opinion...all fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #475 on: July 04, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »

the germans may well have evidence that proves..

the MccCanns non involement..

that Maddie did not die in the apartment or was removed immediately after death...which would prove the dog alerts BS

im happy to wait and see

« Reply #476 on: July 04, 2020, 08:14:04 PM »
when you can show me that the statements are 100% accurate as gunit claims.. i will apologise....as you will never be able to show this .. i will never have to. No opinion...all fact

What you therefore demonstrate is that there is no independent witness that has made a statement that you accept as reliable who proves that Smithman can’t be GM.

We don’t know exactly what time the alarm was raised and we don’t know the exact time of the Smith sighting.

« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2020, 08:16:11 PM »

I'm going by the time they would have finished starters,  they say there is a gap of about 10 minutes between starters and dinner.   Russell left when the dinner was arriving.   He and the waiter say he was back at about 15 minutes to 10.  He then waited about 10 minutes for his food,  then someone asks the time and someone says about 10 o'clock.  Kate then leaves the table to do her check.   It might have been 5 to 10 but I don't think it was any earlier.

What about 22:03 for Kate to get up for her check? Is that too late?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2020, 08:55:49 PM »

1. Russell and Matt had finished their starters before they left the table to check at 9:25.

2. Main courses were served at around 9:30 so at least 10 minutes after the starters were served. The waiter was told to keep Russell's meal warm.

3. Russell returned to the table at 9:45 and the waiter was told to hold his meal back a little bit before serving him (he confirms it in his statement and also the 9:45 return time of Russell). Dianne said Russell received his meal at the same time as Kate left to do her check. Matt said she left at 9:50.

Conclusion - Russell waited 5 minutes to get his meal after returning so received it at 9:50.

4. Kate was not gone long on her check and was back within minutes.

Conclusion -  Kate had raised the alarm by 9:54.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #479 on: July 04, 2020, 09:05:32 PM »
I appreciate that this scrutiny of the timeline is important to some posters here.
Do you believe this scrutiny has taken place by the various police investigations since Madeleine`s disappeatance?
If it has .Do you believe the investigation have ignored the discrepancies or resolved the discrepancies?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.