Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75813 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #660 on: July 07, 2020, 02:27:04 PM »
Returning to the beginning of the evening we also have Fiona Payne's statement;

She left around 20H45, accompanied by David and her mother, in order to meet the rest of the group in the Tapas restaurant.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE.htm

Around 20:45 includes just before that time as well as just after it. Her mother agrees with her time;

They left the apartment at around 8.45 and accompanied by her son-in-law and her daughter, they went to join the rest of the group at the "TAPAS" restaurant.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER.htm

Matthew Oldfield said;

That the last to arrive at the restaurant was the couple David and Fiona. That the latter arrived at the restaurant at around 9pm.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD.htm

So it took the Payne family 15 minutes to get from 5H to the Tapas? What's more, they arrived before Matt left to find them;

That around 9.05pm, the interviewee went to the area of the apartments.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD.htm

No wonder Dianne categorically denied meeting Matthew on her way to the restaurant!

Fascinating!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #661 on: July 07, 2020, 02:31:54 PM »
Furthermore, what are we to make of this waiter's testimony?
"When asked, he says that on 3rd May he only remembers that one guest from the table left for about 10 minutes, given that when he was about to serve the respective plate he was told to hold the food back for a few minutes, and that it was about 15 minutes before the guest returned, at about 21.45".

Was this guest returning after having left the table with the rest of the group after the alarm was raised around 9.20pm, to finish his steak?  After all why waste a perfectly good steak just because a child has gone missing!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #662 on: July 07, 2020, 02:33:55 PM »
It's on topic, I think? It demonstrates the anomolies between witness statements and between their own statements as time passed.

I just cannot understand how the Judicial Police at the time and Scotland Yard at a later date, failed to miss all these important timeline anomalies being unearthed and repeated day and daily for thirteen years by internet subscribers.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #663 on: July 07, 2020, 02:38:52 PM »
It's on topic, I think? It demonstrates the anomolies between witness statements and between their own statements as time passed.

But it doesn't prove anything.  This is getting more ridiculous as time goes by.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #664 on: July 07, 2020, 02:40:18 PM »
Fascinating!

Really?  What did I miss?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #665 on: July 07, 2020, 02:45:58 PM »
But it doesn't prove anything.  This is getting more ridiculous as time goes by.

There's more evidence that the timeline was suspect than there is that Madeleine was abducted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #666 on: July 07, 2020, 02:50:24 PM »
Then we have this statement by a witness Maria Manuela Martins da Silva
who claims that at 10pm there was nothing at all going on in the vicinity of Apartment 5A which (had the alarm been raised at 9.20pm) should have been abuzz with distraught people searching and shouting

"Declares further that on the night 03-05-07, she left the apartment at around 21H58—she remembers the exact time because she asked her friend the time and she responded after checking this on the telephone in the lounge;
. They left the building and the deponent and her boyfriend took the Opel Frontera, previously indicated, which was parked out front of the apartment, in the private parking area of Block 6 where her freind’s apartment was located;
. She declares that the night was good with a breeze, and that it was dark;
. After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment;
She declares further that she mentioned this fact to her boyfriend and that it wasn’t yet summer given the movement on the roads, and at that hour movement was nill;
. States that she looked at the exit of the apartment and that from the flat above the McCanns, she saw light, and also in from of the apartment, but she could not define, concretely, where she saw the light when she passed the McCann apartment;
. Next to the tree, she did not detect any movement of people or vehicles, and nothing struck her as abnormal in that zone that would have raised her suspicions;
. She only learnt of what had happened to little Madeleine the next day after having received a telephone call from her friend, who alerted her to what had happened;

How can we account for this?  Does this not suggest the alarm was raised AFTER 10pm?  If not, why not?

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #667 on: July 07, 2020, 03:01:07 PM »
There's more evidence that the timeline was suspect than there is that Madeleine was abducted.

So The McCanns dunnit.  You might have a job and a half proving that.

Offline jassi

« Reply #668 on: July 07, 2020, 03:03:21 PM »
So The McCanns dunnit.  You might have a job and a half proving that.

That's what the PJ found, so they gave up.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #669 on: July 07, 2020, 03:08:57 PM »
and must we ignore this statement as well, if we want to stick to an earlier time for the alarm to have been raised?  this guy Salcedas was only a waiter and therefore not a senior professional, nor a chef, so can we disregard his testimony? 

Referring to the day of 3rd May when Madeleine disappeared, the witness says that he was working.

At that time, at about 22.20 – 22.30 he noticed that there was only one person sitting at the group’s table, the oldest of them and he asked her jokingly whether they had left her alone.

The person in question said that the others had gone to the apartment to look for a girl who had disappeared. Seconds later Madeleine’s father appeared, greatly agitated, looking for his daughter everywhere, obviously and immediately heading towards the pool and surrounding areas.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #670 on: July 07, 2020, 03:11:04 PM »
I have today provided three cites from independent witness statements which tend to suggest the alarm was raised much later than the 9.20pm cite you set such store by.  Please explain why you pick and choose which testimony to believe in and which to ignore?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #671 on: July 07, 2020, 03:28:28 PM »
Madeleine was found missing around. 9.30. There was searching by the group. The alarm was raised, according to Gerry, at 10.13. It really isn’t that hard to get your head around.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #672 on: July 07, 2020, 03:33:09 PM »
Madeleine was found missing around. 9.30. There was searching by the group. The alarm was raised, according to Gerry, at 10.13. It really isn’t that hard to get your head around.

Presumably In Your Opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #673 on: July 07, 2020, 03:37:42 PM »
Presumably In Your Opinion.

As ever.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #674 on: July 07, 2020, 03:43:36 PM »
As ever.

Then please say so.  Contrary to popular opinion I don't actually enjoy deleting comments.