Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 75803 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #810 on: July 11, 2020, 07:16:46 PM »
Because Kate had opened the window & shutters, her prints were there, if they were ever actually open that is.
You have no evidence she did, believing something doesn’t make it a fact.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #811 on: July 11, 2020, 07:18:35 PM »
You have no evidence she did, believing something doesn’t make it a fact.

The evidence is good enough for me, & I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #812 on: July 11, 2020, 07:25:50 PM »
Yes, all Kate & Gerry's friends & family just imagined the shutters being described by them as forced, jemmied & smashed.

It was a collective hallucination, much like the Smith family suffered.

The Smiths did appear to have had some kind of belated 'event'.  Whether or not a 'collective hallucination' I have no idea.
Snip
"We were home two weeks when my son rang up and asked was he dreaming or did we meet a man carrying a child the night Madeleine was taken. We all remembered that we had the same recollection."
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id162.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #813 on: July 11, 2020, 07:33:44 PM »
The Smiths did appear to have had some kind of belated 'event'.  Whether or not a 'collective hallucination' I have no idea.
Snip
"We were home two weeks when my son rang up and asked was he dreaming or did we meet a man carrying a child the night Madeleine was taken. We all remembered that we had the same recollection."

Yes & a group of them decided to fly to Portugal & spend a few hours lying to the police about it all for some reason.

Get real.....oh wait, you can't, you're a McCann supporter.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #814 on: July 11, 2020, 07:37:13 PM »
Yes & a group of them decided to fly to Portugal & spend a few hours lying to the police about it all for some reason.

Get real.....oh wait, you can't, you're a McCann supporter.

Is that really your opinion??  I know it did take them a fortnight to recollect that it wasn't a dream, but that is no excuse for you to accuse them of lying, is it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #815 on: July 11, 2020, 07:47:51 PM »
The evidence is good enough for me, & I don't have to prove anything to anyone.
No evidence is good evidence to you is it? If you say so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #816 on: July 11, 2020, 07:49:16 PM »
Snip
Imagine if the Tapas group all suddenly recalled seeing a man carrying a child at the same time two weeks after the event!  Oh the ridicule that would have abounded!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #817 on: July 11, 2020, 08:25:44 PM »
Imagine if the Tapas group all suddenly recalled seeing a man carrying a child at the same time two weeks after the event!  Oh the ridicule that would have abounded!

Another Smithman denier.

I've never seen a McCann supporter who thought Smithman was an abductor, so at least we can all agree on something.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #818 on: July 11, 2020, 08:26:48 PM »
No evidence is good evidence to you is it? If you say so.

Kate's dabs were on the window. That's evidence. She didn't tell the police she touched the window, she saved that up for Oprah.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #819 on: July 11, 2020, 09:47:14 PM »
"Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/may/05/world.topstories31

And is sister Phenomena said on the TV interview (long lost footage).

"Because Kate had opened the window & shutters, her prints were there, if they were ever actually open that is. "

Well they had to be didn't they! because if they mentioned at the time they left a door unlocked and there was a possibility MBM walked ... Hmmmm bad publicity.

No , the parents are innocent of ANY blame at all- as they tell us in many interviews- If it was wake and wandered then that would be Madeleine's own bloody fault eh?  Putting her poor parents through hell worrying about her.

I don't know anyone who believes that story about abduction via a window within their timeline-apart from few supporters on this forum and that is weird.

"
Imagine if the Tapas group all suddenly recalled seeing a man carrying a child at the same time two weeks after the event!  Oh the ridicule that would have abounded!"

Oh they out did that one. Kate n gerry went onto Oprah and showed them them MBM's Pjs which was how their friend JT knew it was their daughter who was abducted.

Nice one!  ooops.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:49:50 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #820 on: July 11, 2020, 09:51:48 PM »
Please remember that the shutters were never jemmied.

Please remember that no material witness ever claimed that they were.

So why was their reports the next morning of jemmied shutters and open windows..... and how does Totman fit into your timeline? SY are looking at a later time for MM being taken out of the apartment imo (and according to their public statements from 2013).

« Reply #821 on: July 11, 2020, 10:22:14 PM »
So why was their reports the next morning of jemmied shutters and open windows..... and how does Totman fit into your timeline? SY are looking at a later time for MM being taken out of the apartment imo (and according to their public statements from 2013).

I agree with Brietta. they were NEVER jemmied AND the window was NEVER opened AND an abductor NEVER got in and out of it as claimed by the parents!

all made up for dramatic effect. IMO  whoooooooshing curtains, that solitary gust of wind at that precise time... meanwhile, as Jez is chatting with daddy who just left the apartment where she was sleeping on top of the covers,  the bogie man comes jemmies shutters- opens window runs out and bumps into JT  well not quite bumping into,  but it was HIM WITH Maddie.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #822 on: July 11, 2020, 10:53:27 PM »
I agree with Brietta. they were NEVER jemmied AND the window was NEVER opened AND an abductor NEVER got in and out of it as claimed by the parents!

all made up for dramatic effect. IMO  whoooooooshing curtains, that solitary gust of wind at that precise time... meanwhile, as Jez is chatting with daddy who just left the apartment where she was sleeping on top of the covers,  the bogie man comes jemmies shutters- opens window runs out and bumps into JT  well not quite bumping into,  but it was HIM WITH Maddie.

I’ve no doubt in my own mind that you’re correct about the shutters and the window.... but then do you believe Tannerman and Smithman are the same person and Totman just a coincidence?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #823 on: July 11, 2020, 11:01:52 PM »

I really do not have a clue what you are trying to say here ... you are not making sense.

« Reply #824 on: July 11, 2020, 11:10:36 PM »
I’ve no doubt in my own mind that you’re correct about the shutters and the window.... but then do you believe Tannerman and Smithman are the same person and Totman just a coincidence?

Of that I am unsure. I don't have a theory of my own, not smart enough in that department!

I note a few things which gives me though-No one else saw 'Tannerman' so did he actually exist. Was Totman placed in the vicinity at the approximate time,and believed to be Tannerman?

I do believe Smithman is key for some strange reason I can't even explain.

Do I think CB could be involved in some way- it is very difficult not to assume he may know something, if not directly involved in some capacity.

Re 'Smithman' if the Smiths have seen photographs of the German suspect, I am sure they would come forward to say ye or ney it was him.  I wonder if they have been asked.