Author Topic: The murder weapon was too long for Sheila  (Read 6408 times)

Offline puglove

Re: The murder weapon was too long for Sheila
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 01:13:08 AM »
It appals me to read the derogatory filth that is posted on Tesko's forum. And no one dares to confront him and question his motives. How dare he suggest that the twins' grave be disturbed to substantiate his obsession? How does that man sleep at night?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 01:27:18 AM »
Tesko is the worst kind of obsessive troll, and jackiepreece is his familiar. Within the next few weeks Bamber will be condemned forever, thank goodness, and peace will be restored. Peace for Sheila and the boys, Neville and June, and the remaining family. And Tesko and preece will have to find another lost cause to pursue. Ian Huntley? Karen Matthews? Ian Brady?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 01:42:12 AM »
It appals me to read the derogatory filth that is posted on Tesko's forum. And no one dares to confront him and question his motives. How dare he suggest that the twins' grave be disturbed to substantiate his obsession? How does that man sleep at night?

Evening Adam.   Does he sleep at night because he seems to be always wittering on about some old rehashed theory or something. As far as I can see they are all just treading water waiting for the ccrc to dump the latest bad news on their doorstep.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.