Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 411452 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #690 on: January 03, 2014, 07:03:17 PM »
Certainly evidence that a man was carrying a child that night, but that's as far as it goes. No definite connection with Madeleine.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #691 on: January 03, 2014, 07:10:54 PM »
RE tracing mobile phone number, it does not come up in search engines, to search further is difficult without knowing the context for example the files page number in which it occured.
BTW Heriberto your method of opening window and shutter from outside without force is very good, also the window not autolocking, also your deduction that this is a petty thief, also your having this man never climb in, all those points are correct IMO.
However if I were awoken in that correct scenario I would run in exactly opposite direction to what you propose.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:12:33 PM by pegasus »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #692 on: January 03, 2014, 07:21:52 PM »
Certainly evidence that a man was carrying a child that night, but that's as far as it goes. No definite connection with Madeleine.

Thts why it wouldn't amount to proof...but it is evidence

Redblossom

« Reply #693 on: January 03, 2014, 08:14:34 PM »
RE tracing mobile phone number, it does not come up in search engines, to search further is difficult without knowing the context for example the files page number in which it occured.
BTW Heriberto your method of opening window and shutter from outside without force is very good, also the window not autolocking, also your deduction that this is a petty thief, also your having this man never climb in, all those points are correct IMO.
However if I were awoken in that correct scenario I would run in exactly opposite direction to what you propose.

If you were an teenager or adult, with nous,perhaps,a child of three woudnt be aware of stranger danger.....and not sure where this whole idea of running off is going....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #694 on: January 03, 2014, 08:22:19 PM »
...well going out that bedroom door you have bathroom on right (unlikely IMO), other bedroom straight ahead, or lounge/diner left.

Offline John

« Reply #695 on: January 03, 2014, 08:24:12 PM »
whatever the court thought of it ..it would be classed as evidence

Yes, evidence of an unknown man carrying a female child. The inference that it was Madeleine is just that, the sighting means very little on its own.

The opening post title is interesting.  My own view is that an intruder could very well have pushed up the shutter, slid the unlocked window to the side and climbed in.  Problem is that it is an awkward manoeuvre for one person to do on his own.  It can be done by one person but in doing so they will leave a number of marks including prints and scuff marks.  As far as I am aware no such marks were ever found on the window or the shutter.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:28:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #696 on: January 03, 2014, 08:28:53 PM »
Yes, evidence of an unknown man carrying a female child. The inference that it was Madeleine is just that, the sighting means very little on its own.

that's actually more evidence than in Ben Needhams case

Redblossom

« Reply #697 on: January 03, 2014, 08:33:17 PM »
...well going out that bedroom door you have bathroom on right (unlikely IMO), other bedroom straight ahead, or lounge/diner left.

If that was to me, sorry pegasus, not following....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #698 on: January 03, 2014, 08:36:06 PM »
Looking at where someone would go when exiting that room
.... in that scenario I would probably hide either behind a sofa or in a cupboard.

Redblossom

« Reply #699 on: January 03, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
.... in that scenario I would probably hide either behind a sofa or in a cupboard.

Ok,and?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #700 on: January 03, 2014, 08:43:53 PM »

Yes a child would hide behind a sofa if they were scared. But nobody went through the window?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #701 on: January 03, 2014, 09:20:06 PM »
Yes it is...not good evidence but it is evidence...witness statements are also evidence

You mean the same as the dogs?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #702 on: January 03, 2014, 09:55:20 PM »
John, I am not giving up. I think it is time to wait for the new data collected by Scotland Yard Operation Grange and Oporto Polícia Judiciária Team to be public (both secret now, the press are only rehashing old "news").

SY are following the "stranger abductor theory" (people monitoring the apartment and/or the burglaries, and the Smith family sighting), and said that the McCann and their seven adult friends are not suspects or persons of interest. PJ Oporto are also following the "stranger abductor theory", ie, the McCann and friends do not seem to be persons of interest or suspects to them.

I agree with SY, except for the "British tourist" allegation, IMO Jane saw the abductor. And about PJ Oporto, I do not know what line of inquiry they are following, so I have no opinion by now (but I trust in Helena Monteiro team).

Pegasus, I am only asking for a web page (directory or inverse search) where you can put a Portugal mobile phone number (no matter the context) and find additional information about ...

Thanks to all of you ... 

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:01:47 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Redblossom

« Reply #703 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:49 PM »

Dont  mention the dogs LOL kate mccann tells us its abusive to do so.....seriously thats what she said LoL

Proof if you want it

http://www.findmadeleine.com/updates/updates@page=1.html

14 jan 2010

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:04:19 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #704 on: January 03, 2014, 09:59:33 PM »

no not the dogs because grime said they have no evidential value