Author Topic: The disappearance of 6-year-old Mary Boyle, Ireland's Madeleine McCann.  (Read 16089 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: The disappearance of 6-year-old Mary Boyle, Ireland's Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:58 PM »
'I saw Mary being driven away in a red car'- fisherman believes he saw Mary Boyle (6) being 'lifted'

Catherine Devine 
July 14 2016 12:13 PM

Fisherman PJ Coughlan has said he saw a red Volkswagen Beetle speeding away from the area that Mary went missing ten minutes before he saw Mary’s uncle Gerry frantically searching for her.

“I believe I saw her being driven away in a car. There’s no doubt in my mind she was lifted,” told the Irish Daily Star.
*******************************************************************************************
Coughlan (73) told the Irish Daily Star: “He came to the top of the mountain shouting “Mary, Mary. Where are you?” He was looking for his niece… he was upset surely.”

Coughlan was the first person at the Garda station in Ballyshannon in 1977 to report Mary’s disappearance. He said he told gardai about the car but he claimed that this wasn’t recorded because the gardai already had a suspect.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-saw-mary-being-driven-away-in-a-red-car-fisherman-believes-he-saw-mary-boyle-6-being-lifted-34883293.html

At least one independent witness saw and reported a vehicle in the area that Mary disappeared from ... might have been an idea to trace it to check it out.

OH My how many issues with this statement.

“He came to the top of the mountain shouting “Mary, Mary. Where are you?” He was looking for his niece… he was upset surely.”

The missing part is he ran sraight home and told Marys mother she was missing and they called the police right away.... no,no that didn't happen I wonder why not.

AND it was reported that the fisherman believed she was lifted - he did not give details about who lifted her or what they were both wearing...

Red car?  Black drove a van, and even if he was walking about looking for prey, he would have had to grab Mary and run a distance to his Van and this was not reported as being seen in the area.
It os also interesting that the mother when hearing Black did visit that area, she claimed that Mary may have wandered off to a town many miles away to look at a toy she wanted.  Hmmm

Just my observations...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2018, 12:10:12 AM »
The BBC and Madeleine: How the public were misled about a key sighting that could help to unlock the mystery of her disappearance. My investigation will be in @VillageMagIRE this weekend #McCann
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2018, 01:51:37 AM »
The BBC and Madeleine: How the public were misled about a key sighting that could help to unlock the mystery of her disappearance. My investigation will be in @VillageMagIRE this weekend #McCann

Apologies for my ignorance but what exactly is @VillageMagIRE ?  Is it Twitter?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2018, 02:11:09 AM »
Village Magazine
@VillageMagIRE
Challenging the endemically cosy and others by the acute promotion of equality, sustainability and accountability.

Dublin, Ireland
villagemagazine.ie
Joined August 2009
Tweet to Village Magazine
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2018, 02:41:05 AM »

https://villagemagazine.ie/

http://www.newstalk.com/Donald-Trump-Ireland-magazine-Village-cover-Hitler-visit-Michael-Smith

Seems to be a monthly magazine which is available in newsagents.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2018, 09:51:21 AM »
https://villagemagazine.ie/

http://www.newstalk.com/Donald-Trump-Ireland-magazine-Village-cover-Hitler-visit-Michael-Smith

Seems to be a monthly magazine which is available in newsagents.

Thanks, Misty, if nothing else they could probably do with a boost to their circulation if people order up.  I don't think they will though given the accessibility of the internet.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
Not sure about access. Certainly some of December 2017 edition is available online.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2018, 10:01:14 AM »
Not sure about access. Certainly some of December 2017 edition is available online.

Someone will post it up I'm sure, particularly if it is in the least pejorative towards the McCanns.

Offline jassi

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
Too right, and why not? We need something to talk about.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2018, 10:12:31 AM »
Someone will post it up I'm sure, particularly if it is in the least pejorative towards the McCanns.

Not to worry Brietta as a salve here's a lovely fuzzy story by Kate's good friend and spin class partner about the twins becoming teenagers. Enjoy !

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5473303/madeleine-mccanns-parents-celebrate-twins-becoming-teens-with-prayers-for-missing-daughter-wherever-she-is/#comments
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:17:50 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2018, 11:49:49 PM »
Gemma O'Doherty
@gemmaod1
As part of my #MadeleineMcCann investigation, the #BBC have admitted to me they made a mistake in their coverage of a potentially critical sighting of a man and child on the night she disappeared. Police say this  sighting could hold the key to the entire mystery #McCann

Offline barrier

« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2018, 11:01:05 AM »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »
Journalist Gemma O'Doherty announces intention to run for presidency

http://www.thejournal.ie/journalist-gemma-odoherty-announces-she-will-run-for-presidency-4190255-Aug2018/
Interesting that she was made compulsorily redundant after doorstepping a high ranking police officer who had penalty points wiped from his license. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
Interesting that she was made compulsorily redundant after doorstepping a high ranking police officer who had penalty points wiped from his license.

It seems that she was unfairly dismissed;

Independent Newspapers unreservedly apologise to Ms O’Doherty for the stress and hardship caused to her and her husband as a result of its actions.

Independent Newspapers have agreed to pay Ms Doherty undisclosed damages and to idemnify her in relation to her legal costs.
http://www.thejournal.ie/gemma-odoherty-independent-equality-tribunal-1848038-Dec2014/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2018, 04:42:56 PM »
It seems that she was unfairly dismissed;

Independent Newspapers unreservedly apologise to Ms O’Doherty for the stress and hardship caused to her and her husband as a result of its actions.

Independent Newspapers have agreed to pay Ms Doherty undisclosed damages and to idemnify her in relation to her legal costs.
http://www.thejournal.ie/gemma-odoherty-independent-equality-tribunal-1848038-Dec2014/
Quite right too!  Yet some think Martin Brunt should have been sacked for his doorstepping antics. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly