Author Topic: 11th National Miscarriage of Justice Day - Sat 13th October Sheffield University  (Read 3410 times)

Offline John

Is Jackie back on the blue forum now then? I know everyone thinks she is Susan Ingham, but does she have another profile now as well?

Yes...osp
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

Water of a ducks back to me John. As long as the Sisters Grimm don't get their stalking hooks into a certain area, I don't care what they say! They really need someone to shake them up and make them realise just how sad their stalking activities are!

Steph you need help hun!

It's a job she needs and then she wouldn't be spending every waking hour conspiring and abusing people on the internet. With her talents on a computer you would think she was employable?  I wonder does the DSS know how fit she really is?

In answer to your question Shona, if he doesn't he sure as hell will do so soon.

I think that's for the best. Maybe Simon can convince her to grow up a bit. A middle-aged toddler is NOT a good look.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Padgates staff

I spoke with someone I met at the MOJ day yesterday, we're going to meet up next week, I'm looking forward to it.

Offline John

I spoke with someone I met at the MOJ day yesterday, we're going to meet up next week, I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone we know?   8)-)))
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

I know him! He's Martin.