Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599050 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4470 on: May 26, 2019, 07:58:54 PM »
You state that you are not being disrespectful to Greg or Christopher Jefferies, but your insinuation lingers like a bad smell. Just my opinion.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4471 on: May 26, 2019, 08:02:44 PM »
You've forgotten all about the weather and the state of the pavements and roads.

They needn't have necessarily walked all the way to work, think about it they could have taken the 8 or 9 bus which is just round the corner at Christchurch and has CCTV on them.

Or they could have driven in Joanna Yeates car that is not used until that Friday evening...

So I have no idea as to why they chose to walk to work that morning, or how much snow was around, but you were in the area at the time Nina, maybe you could elaborate on the weather conditions of Friday morning the 17th December 2010..

They may have liked a stroll, so I cannot see them taking the bus, as a car was already available to them at that time....

And of course there is always the possibility that they too did a car share type of journey...

You may have hit the nail on the head.... maybe the CCTV came from a bus... But that hasn't been established, but it is true, it is a possibility..

Offline [...]

« Reply #4472 on: May 26, 2019, 08:04:00 PM »
You state that you are not being disrespectful to Greg or Christopher Jefferies, but your insinuation lingers like a bad smell. Just my opinion.

I am not insinuating anything, only trying to understand what happened that weekend, that is all...

Offline nina

« Reply #4473 on: May 26, 2019, 08:13:43 PM »
Or they could have driven in Joanna Yeates car that is not used until that Friday evening...

So I have no idea as to why they chose to walk to work that morning, or how much snow was around, but you were in the area at the time Nina, maybe you could elaborate on the weather conditions of Friday morning the 17th December 2010..

They may have liked a stroll, so I cannot see them taking the bus, as a car was already available to them at that time....

And of course there is always the possibility that they too did a car share type of journey...

I was under the impression that the car wasn't working, remember that Greg had to get a jump start after the two of them had had lunch. We know that the two of them walked to the pub.
You try to get a parking space even back then in Bristol. So I would rule out the car.

These two people were athletic people and perhaps enjoyed a challenge, or even skied!!

As for them not taking the bus, how come you think this, were you here in Bristol in 2010?

I have been over the weather and the route that Joanna would have taken on the walk home about two years ago, but you were not interested. Look back and see.

jixy

« Reply #4474 on: May 26, 2019, 08:24:16 PM »
Its a good job Tabak is ok with it then
[/quote

Just because we don't hear about him speaking out does not definitely mean that he is ok with it.

There his conviction remains unchallenged!

Offline nina

« Reply #4475 on: May 26, 2019, 08:27:37 PM »
The route that Joanna would have taken on the walk home would have been the one that they both took in the morning. It was the only plausible one being a main road, but of course I don't know this 100%.

jixy

« Reply #4476 on: May 26, 2019, 08:28:23 PM »
The only person i haven't covered in all this is Joanna Yeates boyfriend... Greg

Here are some of the tweets reporters tweeted at the time, from the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak..

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125904166278275072

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125923921613701120

https://twitter.com/stevenmorris20/status/125924909397458945

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125925373329424384

https://twitter.com/stevenmorris20/status/125926420173168641

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125926680329072641

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125927663843020801

https://twitter.com/stevenmorris20/status/125927680645410816

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/125936002471706624

https://twitter.com/stevenmorris20/status/125929218935758848

https://twitter.com/stevenmorris20/status/125928034569175040

The mentioning of the CCTV of Greg and Joanna Yeates walking to work... Where was this CCTV from?? Canygne Road or on route to their place of work.. mrswah, have you every seen this CCTV?

The order in which actions take place is vital to be able to form a complete picture, Ann Reddrop tells us on one of the many TV documentaries that it is the phone ringing in Joanna Yeates pocket that the panic sets in for Greg, but it is when, he has searched her rucksack, that causes the panic.. The timing of each action is important....

We have gone from not too concerned about the whereabouts of Joanna Yeates, to the annoyance that the flat is untidy, to, not really too worried as she may turn up at work on Monday... To ringing her phone and searching her rucksack, and that was what triggered the panic....

I do not know exactly which order these tweets are in... I can use the time and in doing so he went from Panic to thinking she'd turn up for work on Monday...

He then calls Joanna Yeates parents at 12:36am he I believed called the Police at 12:45am on the same Monday 20th December 2010 morning....

But according to CJ , Joanna yeates was reported Missing on the 19th December 2010, it is stated in his Leveson inquiry.. So if the statement made by CJ is accurate, the only assumption I can make was that it had to be one of the friends that Greg rang before he called Joanna Yeates parents and the Police, whom informed the Police that Joanna Yeates was Missing..

#joyeates parents at 12.36am then emergency services, police arrived 2am

Emergency Services? I have to assume that was the Police... seeing as the Police turn up at 2:00am

Within an hour and 45 minutes, the Police have turned up at the flat of Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon, based purely on a Missing person report... The flat hadn't indicated a violent struggle, or Greg would have stated so, Joanna yeates cannot have been a tidy person, if the mess hadn't alerted Greg...

He's convinced she off having fun with a friend, which friend?..... He had obviously initially thought she had gone to a friend's house:   

heard it ringing in the flat, still thought she might be at friend's house

because he 'still' thought she might be at a friends house...

He appears calm if not slightly irked that she wasn't back when he returned home... Nothing unusual in that...

We know from reports he ate, he has taken until 9:00pm on Sunday 19th December 2010 to ring her, to see if she had forgotten about the apprentice show....

Her not taking her keys... her purse being in her bag, and her glasses.... Is that enough for someone, to be seen as Missing... ?

She had been to the cash point with Darragh Bellew early on the Friday 17th December 2010 evening, she could easily have taken out plenty money... If Greg was at home, as she was expecting, he could have let her in when she arrived home... The only reason I am pointing this out is because, he thought she may still turn up for work on Monday 20th December 2010..

It is what he tells the Police... so the only thing in her Rucksack is the glasses, that may make a difference, but it is difficult to know if they were important, as no medical history of Joanna Yeates was brought forth at trial..

The friends he rang cannot include Rebecca Scott... As it was the Police whom inform Rebecca Scott about her friend Joanna Yeates, Rebecca tells us this in her videoed interview..

So the full version of events are not there for the weekend of the 17th December 2010 to the 19th December 2010...

Were these friends that Greg rang ever interviewed? I have no idea... But it is always worth raising questions that give a fuller picture of events and time lines...

I still do not believe that Greg was really that concerned, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but based on what we have been told, at no point does he tell us he went out looking for her.. We know David and Teresa Yeates do this when they arrive at Joanna Yeates flat, Teresa Yeates even telling us on video that she was banging on the boots of cars, and looking over walls etc...

I'm trying to work out what prompts Greg...?
If memory serves me correctly Theresa Yeates tells us in an interview that it was she whom told Greg to call the Police, he does this after he comes off the phone with The Yeates...

The panic I believe is the Yeates panic, that's the impression I get, Greg is more irritated than anything else, he rang CJ, but didn't go up to his flat to disturb him on Sunday 19th December 2010, as CJ, tells us it isn't till morning that he notices on his phone that Greg had called him...

He cannot have thought Joanna Yeates had gone to see Rebecca Scott otherwise he would have rang her, but he didn't...

If Greg is trying to ascertain the whereabouts of Joanna Yeates, he may have rung her parents, on the off chance she went there... And that is when I believe the panic set in.... The Yeates themselves prompt Greg to call the Police.. As Greg has explained he was already thinking that Joanna Yeates may turn up for work on the Monday 20th December 2010 morning... So he cannot have been that worried... (imo)

We have the parents arriving and of the strong belief that their daughter has been abducted... now I still can't get my head around that, there had to be something that they knew or believed as to why someone would wish to abduct their daughter.....

They cannot ascertain from the state of the Flat anything, as Greg lives there and has gone around tidying up... Everything must have appeared quite normal when they arrived as David Yeates had even noticed the washing pile...

We know from Theresa, that she found a receipt, which indicated that Joanna Yeates had returned home...

Joanna Yeates is an adult woman, who's boyfriend of 2 years appears to be taking things in his stride, it is the impression he gives me... He appears annoyed and is only really trying to locate Joanna Yeates whereabouts... Nobody mentions Rebecca and the possibility of Joanna Yeates seeing her best friend that weekend, we have come to the end of term and everyone is going home for the Christmas holiday.. It was possible Joanna yeates went to see her best friend...

But I do not understand why no-one rang Rebecca Scott to see if she had seen or heard anything from `Joanna Yeates..

Which friends had Greg expected Joanna Yeates to see, who's house had he believed she may have gone too? It cannot have been Rebecca Scott, otherwise he would have contacted her, but that doesn't happen..

The Police arrive at 2:00am on Monday 20th December 2010, they arrive before Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja morsonarrive home, so I am trying to understand why not only did the David Yeates talk to Tanja on the lawn in the front, but they then went around to Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat to talk to them.. So too did the Police...

A couple whom did not know their neighbour apparently, being a couple of interest, as to be knocked up by the Police, to ask if they had seen Joanna Yeates... Dr Vincent Tabak whom had not long arrived back from the USA on a business trip and having no contact with the new couple next door...

CJ, on the other hand as a landlord, may or may not have seen if Joanna Yeates had ventured out that weekend, or if Joanna Yeates needed his assistance with anything that weekend, he being the most likely person to assist....

But they do not bang on his door, they for what ever reason bang on the door of the couple at number 2 flat of the same building, a couple as I have explained had no real reason to know anything about the comings and going of their new neighbours, whom they could not have noticed in such a short space of time any routines they may or may not have had... Seeing as Dr Vincent Tabak had spent weeks away in the USA, giving him little to no time at all to maybe have even seen the new couple..

I'm still confused as to why Joanna Yeates parents believed that Joanna Yeates had been abducted... I am still confused as to why they would believe she may be in the boot of any car.... I am confused as to why Greg doesn't react in the same way... so much so, he hasn't taken the time to call Joanna Yeates best friend Rebecca Scott... Or physically leave the flat to go out looking for her....

I am not trying to be disrespectful, I am trying to understand the turn of events that took place that weekend, turn of events that really should have indicated as to why Dr Vincent Tabak would be a suspect in the first place...

And why the idea that someone may have abducted Joanna Yeates was even a possibility, seeing as no indication in the flat had prompted her boyfriend to come to that conclusion...

I question the possibilities of what I see.. and I am still not clear as to how the Police turned up so quickly to the Flat of Joanna Yeates when she had been reported as a Missing person.... I believe ordinarily the Police wait 48 hours, unless someone is a vulnerable adult, or if abducted/kidnapped you would have expected something to indicate this.... (imo)

If Joanna Yeates was such a vulnerable adult, then why hadn't Greg responded in the same way? What was it that had the Yeates convinced their adult daughter had been abducted?

I have always been confused with that statement, but that is me.... And if that is what truly was believed for whatever reason, why on earth would a Dutch National, whom didn't know his next door neighbour abduct her?

There has to be something that the Yeates had either been made aware of or told, to believe that their adult daughter had been abducted...(imo) and I am not trying to be disrespectful, rather trying to understand the turn of events for that weekend come Monday Morning the time span of Friday 17th December 2010 to Monday 20th December 2010..

How long do your posts actually have to be? Thought we were sticking to facts only.

Shame you don't apply so many questions with Tabaks guilt in your mind and work backwards

Offline [...]

« Reply #4477 on: May 26, 2019, 08:38:10 PM »

I was under the impression that the car wasn't working, remember that Greg had to get a jump start after the two of them had had lunch. We know that the two of them walked to the pub.
You try to get a parking space even back then in Bristol. So I would rule out the car.

These two people were athletic people and perhaps enjoyed a challenge, or even skied!!

As for them not taking the bus, how come you think this, were you here in Bristol in 2010?

I have been over the weather and the route that Joanna would have taken on the walk home about two years ago, but you were not interested. Look back and see.

Here is what you said:

(6) Did it snow on Friday 17th December 2010? ........ No, it started snowing heavily approx. 1.30am Saturday 18th December.

Like most towns Bristol Council clear the main roads of snow, the rest is left to residents or the shops to clear or not to clear. Park Street is a hill and also a main thoroughfare so it was cleared of snow. Waitrose is on the triangle at the top of Park Street and so that too was cleared of snow.

Bristol did have snow, off the top of my head, about 4-5 days before the 17th, but remember it was icy cold and snow cleared or not turned to ice.

So the CCTV mentioning the walking to work without where or timestamp, is difficult to pinpoint, as you can see by your own posts, that giving an option of them not leaving from their own home that morning, maybe they were elsewhere, where it had snowed. I do not know... As I haven't seen the CCTV of this journey of the two of them...

It has been noted about what you stated and that goes with the statement made by DCI Phil Jones on video that it snowed at 2:00am on the Saturday 18th December 2010..

They may or may not have left for work from Canygne Road, I cannot say that for sure... And it is known in general, that one area can have snow whilst another area is free from snow some miles apart, depending on the height of said area...

Just a thought..

Offline nina

« Reply #4478 on: May 26, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »
I knew that you would have kept copies of posts !!  Sad.

Canynge Rd like most of the residential roads in Clifton had not been totally cleared from the snowfall of 4 days prior to the 17/10/2010. Just the odd driveway cleared by the owner, the road was ok'ish because cars had passed over it.

You have to remember that during those 4 days the weather was well below freezing with a biting wind, so the snow shovelled from driveways were still mounds of ice on Friday 17th. There was also black ice on both the road and pavements.

Also you have to get from Clifton village to Park Street which is quite a way from the village.

You are correct about the weather being different on the other side of town, the other week a friend who lives over in Totterdown commented on the thunder storm that they had had. In Clifton we just had light rain for about 5 minutes.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4479 on: May 26, 2019, 09:05:53 PM »
The mentioning of the CCTV of Greg and Joanna Yeates walking to work... Where was this CCTV from?? Canygne Road or on route to their place of work.. mrswah, have you every seen this CCTV?

The order in which actions take place is vital to be able to form a complete picture, Ann Reddrop tells us on one of the many TV documentaries that it is the phone ringing in Joanna Yeates pocket that the panic sets in for Greg, but it is when, he has searched her rucksack, that causes the panic.. The timing of each action is important....

We have gone from not too concerned about the whereabouts of Joanna Yeates, to the annoyance that the flat is untidy, to, not really too worried as she may turn up at work on Monday... To ringing her phone and searching her rucksack, and that was what triggered the panic....

He then calls Joanna Yeates parents at 12:36am. I believe he called the Police at 12:45am on the same Monday 20th December 2010 morning....

But according to CJ , Joanna yeates was reported missing on the 19th December 2010, it is stated in his Leveson inquiry.. So if the statement made by CJ is accurate, the only assumption I can make was that it had to be one of the friends that Greg rang before he called Joanna Yeates parents and the Police, whom informed the Police that Joanna Yeates was Missing..

#joyeates parents at 12.36am then emergency services, police arrived 2am

Emergency Services? I have to assume that was the Police... seeing as the Police turn up at 2:00am

Within an hour and 45 minutes, the Police have turned up at the flat of Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon, based purely on a Missing person report... The flat hadn't indicated a violent struggle, or Greg would have stated so, Joanna yeates cannot have been a tidy person, if the mess hadn't alerted Greg...

He's convinced she off having fun with a friend, which friend?..... He had obviously initially thought she had gone to a friend's house:   

heard it ringing in the flat, still thought she might be at friend's house

because he 'still' thought she might be at a friends house...

He appears calm if not slightly irked that she wasn't back when he returned home... Nothing unusual in that...

We know from reports he ate, he has taken until 9:00pm on Sunday 19th December 2010 to ring her, to see if she had forgotten about the apprentice show....

Her not taking her keys... her purse being in her bag, and her glasses.... Is that enough for someone, to be seen as Missing... ?

She had been to the cash point with Darragh Bellew early on the Friday 17th December 2010 evening, she could easily have taken out plenty money... If Greg was at home, as she was expecting, he could have let her in when she arrived home... The only reason I am pointing this out is because, he thought she may still turn up for work on Monday 20th December 2010..

It is what he tells the Police... so the only thing in her Rucksack is the glasses, that may make a difference, but it is difficult to know if they were important, as no medical history of Joanna Yeates was brought forth at trial..

The friends he rang cannot include Rebecca Scott... As it was the Police whom inform Rebecca Scott about her friend Joanna Yeates, Rebecca tells us this in her videoed interview..

So the full version of events are not there for the weekend of the 17th December 2010 to the 19th December 2010...

Were these friends that Greg rang ever interviewed? I have no idea... But it is always worth raising questions that give a fuller picture of events and time lines...

I still do not believe that Greg was really that concerned, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but based on what we have been told, at no point does he tell us he went out looking for her.. We know David and Teresa Yeates do this when they arrive at Joanna Yeates flat, Teresa Yeates even telling us on video that she was banging on the boots of cars, and looking over walls etc...

If memory serves me correctly Theresa Yeates tells us in an interview that it was she whom told Greg to call the Police, he does this after he comes off the phone with The Yeates...

The panic I believe is the Yeates panic, that's the impression I get, Greg is more irritated than anything else, he rang CJ, but didn't go up to his flat to disturb him on Sunday 19th December 2010, as CJ, tells us it isn't till morning that he notices on his phone that Greg had called him...

He cannot have thought Joanna Yeates had gone to see Rebecca Scott otherwise he would have rang her, but he didn't...

If Greg is trying to ascertain the whereabouts of Joanna Yeates, he may have rung her parents, on the off chance she went there... And that is when I believe the panic set in.... The Yeates themselves prompt Greg to call the Police.. As Greg has explained he was already thinking that Joanna Yeates may turn up for work on the Monday 20th December 2010 morning... So he cannot have been that worried... (imo)

We have the parents arriving and of the strong belief that their daughter has been abducted... now I still can't get my head around that, there had to be something that they knew or believed as to why someone would wish to abduct their daughter.....

They cannot ascertain from the state of the Flat anything, as Greg lives there and has gone around tidying up... Everything must have appeared quite normal when they arrived as David Yeates had even noticed the washing pile...

We know from Theresa, that she found a receipt, which indicated that Joanna Yeates had returned home...

Joanna Yeates is an adult woman, who's boyfriend of 2 years appears to be taking things in his stride, it is the impression he gives me... He appears annoyed and is only really trying to locate Joanna Yeates whereabouts... Nobody mentions Rebecca and the possibility of Joanna Yeates seeing her best friend that weekend, we have come to the end of term and everyone is going home for the Christmas holiday.. It was possible Joanna yeates went to see her best friend...

But I do not understand why no-one rang Rebecca Scott to see if she had seen or heard anything from `Joanna Yeates..

Which friends had Greg expected Joanna Yeates to see, who's house had he believed she may have gone too? It cannot have been Rebecca Scott, otherwise he would have contacted her, but that doesn't happen..

The Police arrive at 2:00am on Monday 20th December 2010, they arrive before Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja morsonarrive home, so I am trying to understand why not only did the David Yeates talk to Tanja on the lawn in the front, but they then went around to Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat to talk to them.. So too did the Police...

A couple whom did not know their neighbour apparently, being a couple of interest, as to be knocked up by the Police, to ask if they had seen Joanna Yeates... Dr Vincent Tabak whom had not long arrived back from the USA on a business trip and having no contact with the new couple next door...

CJ, on the other hand as a landlord, may or may not have seen if Joanna Yeates had ventured out that weekend, or if Joanna Yeates needed his assistance with anything that weekend, he being the most likely person to assist....

But they do not bang on his door, they for what ever reason bang on the door of the couple at number 2 flat of the same building, a couple as I have explained had no real reason to know anything about the comings and going of their new neighbours, whom they could not have noticed in such a short space of time any routines they may or may not have had... Seeing as Dr Vincent Tabak had spent weeks away in the USA, giving him little to no time at all to maybe have even seen the new couple..

I'm still confused as to why Joanna Yeates parents believed that Joanna Yeates had been abducted... I am still confused as to why they would believe she may be in the boot of any car.... I am confused as to why Greg doesn't react in the same way... so much so, he hasn't taken the time to call Joanna Yeates best friend Rebecca Scott... Or physically leave the flat to go out looking for her....

I am not trying to be disrespectful, I am trying to understand the turn of events that took place that weekend, turn of events that really should have indicated as to why Dr Vincent Tabak would be a suspect in the first place...

And why the idea that someone may have abducted Joanna Yeates was even a possibility, seeing as no indication in the flat had prompted her boyfriend to come to that conclusion...

I question the possibilities of what I see.. and I am still not clear as to how the Police turned up so quickly to the Flat of Joanna Yeates when she had been reported as a Missing person.... I believe ordinarily the Police wait 48 hours, unless someone is a vulnerable adult, or if abducted/kidnapped you would have expected something to indicate this.... (imo)

If Joanna Yeates was such a vulnerable adult, then why hadn't Greg responded in the same way? What was it that had the Yeates convinced their adult daughter had been abducted?

I have always been confused with that statement, but that is me.... And if that is what truly was believed for whatever reason, why on earth would a Dutch National, whom didn't know his next door neighbour abduct her?

There has to be something that the Yeates had either been made aware of or told, to believe that their adult daughter had been abducted...(imo) and I am not trying to be disrespectful, rather trying to understand the turn of events for that weekend come Monday Morning the time span of Friday 17th December 2010 to Monday 20th December 2010..

I have trimmed this post down slightly as it far exceeds what is acceptable as content in a single post.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4480 on: May 26, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »
I knew that you would have kept copies of posts !!  Sad.

Canynge Rd like most of the residential roads in Clifton had not been totally cleared from the snowfall of 4 days prior to the 17/10/2010. Just the odd driveway cleared by the owner, the road was ok'ish because cars had passed over it.

You have to remember that during those 4 days the weather was well below freezing with a biting wind, so the snow shovelled from driveways were still mounds of ice on Friday 17th. There was also black ice on both the road and pavements.

Also you have to get from Clifton village to Park Street which is quite a way from the village.

You are correct about the weather being different on the other side of town, the other week a friend who lives over in Totterdown commented on the thunder storm that they had had. In Clifton we just had light rain for about 5 minutes.

I just looked at your posts Nina and found when you posted about the snow... firstly by looking at your profile, and staring at the beginning of what you had posted soon coming to the post about the snow..

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4481 on: May 26, 2019, 09:07:26 PM »
And could 6 dots please use a proper username.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4482 on: May 26, 2019, 09:10:11 PM »
I have trimmed this post down slightly as it far exceeds what is acceptable as content in a single post.

I understand your concern Angelo222, but it now takes out of context, what I had written, and having the supporting information as to where i gained the conclusions my post states...

As I always like to evidence where I have obtained the information I post about regarding this case, i have always felt it important to show where this information was obtained...

But you are the moderator and I cannot argue with your decisions...

Having the supporting information is why my posts tend to be so long.... sorry..

Offline [...]

« Reply #4483 on: May 27, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
Martin Brunt

Verified account

@skymartinbrunt
Follow Follow @skymartinbrunt
More
Jo Yeates murder trial: Jury watching CCTV of her journey home through Clifton village the night she died
3:40 AM - 10 Oct 2011

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/123347261328592897

Martin Brunt

Verified account

@skymartinbrunt
Follow Follow @skymartinbrunt
More
Jo Yeates murder trial: Jury see CCTV "showing her texting" while buying cider on night she died
3:47 AM - 10 Oct 2011

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt/status/123348985770541056

Two important tweets from the SkyNews reporter:

CCTV footage showing Joanna Yeates journey home, a journey that would show whether or not Joanna Yeates reached home, CCTV footage that has not been released, which may or may not make aspects clearer.

Colin Port states at the Leveson that the Hophouse Pub was the last known sighting of Joanna yeates, even though the images from that pub were grainy, unless Joanna yeates actually went inside the Hophouse pub, which is not known.

How much of the journey did this CCTV show, or is it basically the clips we have seen of Joanna Yeates in The Ram pub and inside 3 shops??

The Texting whilst in the Bargain Booze shop where Joanna Yeates bought Cider is important to evaluate, whom she text and what time this text was. Joanna Yeates phone will record the time of the text and Bargain Booze would have not only the CCTV recored time but possibly the receipt from her purchase too would show the time of purchase.

It would give a more accurate picture of the time Joanna Yeates entered the shop...

The Killers program at 7:24 into the video, shows the time of the CCTV as 8:34pm, which I find a little odd as I would have expected a 24 hour clock to be available showing an exact time of entry to the shop, seeing as this documentary was made after the trial.

The Mirror report after the trial that Joanna Yeates was in bargain Booze at:

8.29pm: Miss Yeates buys two bottles of cider in Bargain Booze in Clifton Village.

Here's the complete timeline from The Mirror:
4.45pm: Mr Reardon walks to his girlfriend's office to say goodbye before driving to Sheffield to visit his family before Christmas.

5.20pm: Mr Reardon arrives home and is ready to set off at 6pm but Miss Yeates' Ford Ka will not start.

Around 6.00pm: Miss Yeates arrives at the Bristol Ram pub near her office for drinks with work colleagues.

6.40pm: Tabak arrives at Bristol Temple Meads train station and then cycles home to Canynge Road.

6.50pm: A neighbour helps to start the car and Mr Reardon leaves for Sheffield, arriving at 10.10pm.

7.15pm: Tabak sends his girlfriend a text from home saying "love you too" and "missing you" before she attends her employers' Christmas party.

7.46pm: Tabak is at home on his computer. He looks at a Dutch newspaper, a bank website, Google and the webmail for vacuum cleaner firm Dyson where Miss Morson works.

8.29pm: Miss Yeates buys two bottles of cider in Bargain Booze in Clifton Village.

8.33pm: The final CCTV sighting of Miss Yeates as she walks across a junction near the Hop House pub, 632 yards from home.

8.40pm to 8.45pm: She chats about the slippery pavement with a priest walking his dog.

Shortly before 8.49pm: A couple hear a woman scream twice as they arrive for a party across the road from Miss Yeates's flat in Canynge Road.

9.25pm: Tabak sends his girlfriend a text saying: "Miss you loads. It's boring here without you V xx". The prosecution claim that was after he killed the blonde landscape architect.

10.30pm: Around the same time Mr Reardon rings his girlfriend on their landline but does not get an answer. He then texts her saying: "Made it ok. Good traffic. Car wouldn't start had to get neighbour to start it. Ok now. Did you have a good time in the pub?" Mr Reardon does not get a reply.

:: Saturday December 18, 1.38am: Tabak collects Miss Morson. They are filmed arm in arm, by CCTV cameras as they go to a takeaway for food.

:: Sunday December 19: Mr Reardon reports Miss Yeates missing when he returns to Bristol from a weekend away visiting relatives in Sheffield.

Two notable points from the Mirrors coverage, it completely leaves out the Tesco's purchase of the Pizza, even though an image of the Pizza is shown in the article and the text that Dr Vincent Tabak sent Tanja

Tabak sends his girlfriend a text from home saying "love you too" and "missing you" before she attends her employers' Christmas party.

That text had me going back to what I had suggested the other text Dr Vincent Tabak sent meant.

I had suggested that the other text meant that Dr Vincent Tabak was possibly in Amsterdam at the time, we do not know the exact time and date.

"love you too" and "missing you"

Missing you loads, I'm Bored, VXXX

Two text messages that could be interpreted in a different way... There was a report in the Express I believe which had an interview with Dr Vincent Tabak and he says he wasn't here on the night Joanna Yeates disappeared, put that together with these 2 texts and you have a conversation between Tanja and Dr Vincent Tabak explaining how he is in Amsterdam and bored..

His first text from Home, does he mean Canynge Road?... Possibly

this explanation about the second text I have already covered..
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg528293#msg528293

The first text could be 2 answers to 2 questions, or more questions, seeing as we have never seen Tanja Morson phone record for that time we have no idea how many times she text Dr Vincent Tabak, she may have loved to text, she was obviously missing Dr Vincent Tabak as his responses suggest a mutual exchange..

The first text uses only 20 characters including spaces, are those words the only words within the text? were more characters used? Are the texts in the correct order? I do not know, as I haven't seen them only the reports, which brings me back to the Mirror's report and Missing the journey to Tesco's, and the journey in itself in a different order, as we know by the CCTV of Tesco's that Joanna Yeates was in there at 8:36pm at least..

If it is not possible to establish an accurate time of events for Joanna Yeates journey home, why accept that the two text messages were sent at certain times and in a certain order... There has never been any CCTV evidence showing Dr Vincent Tabak at Adsa sending a text as we are told he did..

The timings of this cases do not add up...  that is plain to see... And the lack of other texts from either Tanja or Dr Vincent Tabak, makes it difficult to understand the full sequence of events, that and Tanja Morson being absent from the trial.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-trial-timeline-274703

Offline [...]

« Reply #4484 on: May 27, 2019, 09:49:50 AM »
* Three texts..

* CCTV footage of Dr Vincent Tabak entering Asda, with no time stamp

* CCTV footage of a car being driven down Park Street with no time stamp

* An interview with the Express saying he was here on the night Joanna Yeates went Missing

4 pieces of information that if interpreted differently could give a complete different outlook on Dr Vincent Tabak's journey

It is feasible that Dr Vincent Tabak did not go to the party with Tanja as he was not here, he was journeying back to his Flat in Canygne Road after being in Amsterdam..

His trip to Asda simply could have been on his way back from the Airport, rather than him driving aimlessly to the Airport, He purchased beer crisps and Rock salt.

He texts Tanja to tell her where he is, the infamous text that apparently shows guilt:

How are you. I am at the Asda buying some crisis

DCI Phil Jones states that Dr Vincent Tabak had meant to write the word crisps, but how do we know that? Did he actually buy any crisps? And why would he tell Tanja that, when the characters in texts at that time were limited...

As a person we have no idea what type of sense of humour Dr Vincent Tabak may have, the word CRISIS, could have meant something entirely different, but it was suggested that it was because of guilt or panic he made this unsubconcious error and wrote the word crisis instead of crisps..

We see Dr Vincent Tabak leaving Asda with a bag under his arm which may be the rock salt and a carrier bag, containing ?? We have never seen the receipt from this purchase, which would clearly show us the purchases made..

Did Dr Vincent Tabak enter Asda on his way back from the Airport? He entered Asda twice apparently, and there must have been a reason for this.. Did Tanja text him to tell him of the black ice that Nina has spoken of?

Friday 17th December 2010  Dr Vincent Tabak sends the text  telling Tanja that he's

Missing you loads, I'm Bored, VXXX Explaining as i have suggested that he'd been at the Hotel "V" in Amsterdam and was bored, Missing her loads..

So did Tanja Morson text Dr Vincent Tabak whilst he was in ASDA? or when he'd jus left ASDA?

Was the text which is telling Tanja he is bored replied to? Did she ask him where he was?

And he replied;

Crisis possibly meaning beer... there are craft beers today called "Crisis" and Midlife Crisis'... maybe it was a term he used to describe the purchase of beer.. Or maybe it was tobacco he'd popped in for and then the text exchange between him and Tanja happened..

So what was Tanja's response?

My suggestions are no different to the prosecutions suggestions really, they suggested that Dr Vincent Tabak had Joanna Yeates in the car boot when he went to Asda and his journey was captured on CCTV on Park Street..

Park Streets CCTV is on the 18th December 2010, so that suggestion by the prosecution cannot be accurate..

So here is my suggestion for Dr Vincent Tabak's journey that evening, he's returned from the Airport and texts Tanja Missing you loads, I'm Bored, VXXX then enters Asda, he buys some Tobacco or maybe a lottery ticket on his way home.. She may text him asking him what he is doing, his reply is the infamous text

So does she text him again to explain about the icy conditions making his re-enty into Asda make sense, where he purchases some Rock Salt and Beer?

The last text being love you too" and "missing you that he had arrived back to Canynge Road and was telling her how much he loved and had Missed her?

So what times does he arrive back at Canynge Road? after he has been to Asda? Was the rock salt ever used or were the conditions at Canygne Road not as icy as he maybe anticipated?

Any combination of events can be applied to the timelines, and the reports in the media show us they have changed the combination of events on many occasions... So why is it we stick with the apparent combination of events for Dr Vincent Tabak, a combination of events he gathered from media stories at the time.. A combination of events that anyone could have clubbed together..

But if he was simply returning from Amsterdam that evening, and pops into Asda to buy tobacco for instance, maybe feeling slightly stressed after all the work he has done, then exchanges messages with Tanja and returns to Asda to buy Rock Salt and beer, leaving Asda and then returning home to Canygne Road...

The Police speak to everyone in the house, they had times in which they believed that Joanna Yeates had been Missing from, that being after she was last seen on CCTV and that being Friday 17th December 2010.. The Police could have been precise about the time they believed Joanna Yeates was last seen when speaking to the tenants and that is why Dr Vincent Tabak tell the express he wasn't here at the time..

We have no-one from Dr Vincent Tabak's place of work putting him at work that day... as far as I can remember, which also maybe supports the idea that he was not there at the Buro Happold Office that day....

And my scenario of an alternative answer to Dr Vincent Tabak's movements making more sense, than an intelligent man randomly killing his next door neighbour he has never met for no apparent reason..

Adding that to CJ statement of snow and seeing Dr Vincent Tabak in a elated mood, could support that Dr Vincent tabak was seen on the Saturday 18th December 2010 by CJ, as it snowed... a light dusting I believe... CJ isn't 100% it was Friday 17th December 2010 that he went to the gym, in his Leveson statement , he says he believes it was Friday 17th December 2010 he went to the gym... So maybe he didn't see Dr Vincent Tabak on the 17th December 2010 and it was the 18th..

If Dr Vincent Tabak had arrived back from Amsterdam on the 17th at a later time, then gone to Asda from the Airport, he would not have seen CJ going to the gym on the Friday... CJ could go to the gym multiple times, but establishing the day in which he conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak is important... The elated mood could simply be put down to him being on Holiday and not working, and being at home with Tanja...

There are many ways in which to interpret, the information we know about, but without all the pieces it is difficult to know for a fact.. So why is so much information Missing??

The texts of Dr Vincent Tabak need looking at in the context of the reply he gave to what Tanja had said, and Tanja,s texts need to be seen also, so a clearer picture go what the events of that evening were and not a scenario made by the prosecution and the defence of how events unfolded..

As I have proven, there are many ways in which something can be interpreted, especially with all the time stamps Missing..(imo)

There is very little if anything left to say, other than everyone believes that Joanna Yeates was dead by 9:30pm on Friday 17th December 2010..

What if anything actually establishes that fact, is a mystery, but the 17th December 2010 has always been the date of her disappearance, and the facebook page set up by friends and family has this date as their title.. And that meaning in my eyes there was a reason she was Missing from that date... And not because Dr Vincent Tabak tells a tale on the stand... That date was established before she was found dead..

Another point to add, The Mirror article states this timeline;

7.46pm: Tabak is at home on his computer. He looks at a Dutch newspaper, a bank website, Google and the webmail for vacuum cleaner firm Dyson where Miss Morson works.

7:46pm at home on his computer? A couple of points there... Is home Amsterdam? Is the computer his laptop? Is he checking things whilst waiting for his flight back to Bristol that evening? Is that why Longwood lane appears on a search, as a possible route home to canynge Road..

Again 7:46 pm.... What time was his computer set too? UK time? Or Amsterdam time??

If he is in Amsterdam as I have suggested, then the time he actually looked up anything on his computer would be an hour ahead of UK time.. making him sat at the Airport at 6:46pm that evening and not 7:46pm that evening if we are talking UK time..... Having correct times for events making the whole weekend make more sense... There has been no clarification about what the times Dr Vincent Tabak's computers/ devices had been set too.. No analysis of these devices to correctly pinpoint times of anything, just a few random times that appear to support a version of events told on the stand...

A flight time of an hour and 15 minutes, bringing him back to Bristol in plenty of time to stop of at Asda to maybe buy some Tobacco... Maybe he wanted a spliff, and Crisis was a term used for that.... We don't know...  Then the texts between him and Tanja meaning what I have suggested... Giving us a completely different scenario of what Dr Vincent Tabak actually did on the weekend of the 17th December 2010 to the 19th December 2010..

Back then I do not know what the flight times between Amsterdam and Bristol were, they may have changed, they may not have changed, but 4 flights per day give us these times now..

10:00-10:15
                         13:00-13-15
                         19:20-19:40
                         22:00 -22:10

Giving the possibility that there were flights at the time coming from Amsterdam to bristol, in the time frame Dr Vincent Tabak had....

NB: My posts are my thoughts and scenario's about the case, based on reports, video's and The Leveson statements, a case that doesn't sit right, a case that has niggled me for an age.. You may not agree with what I have posted, but it might be food for thought.. And therefore may explain why Tanja was never called to the stand at trial...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-murder-trial-timeline-274703