Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239517 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2019, 09:21:27 PM »
I suspected the McCanns as far back as the evening of May 4th 2007 (before the PJ leaked or a dog had barked) when Gerry read a statement & Kate couldn't get any tears to come out of her eyes. I remember watching & thinking 'they look iffy' . Then later, as the investigation progressed, I knew they dunnit.
It took you that long?   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2019, 09:25:04 PM »
It took you that long?   @)(++(*

I remember vividly the news was on & I was saying to the TV, as one does, 'investigate the parents'.
Of course, that didn't happen straight away thanks to John Buck.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2019, 09:26:21 PM »
Why do you see what I have posted as propaganda? By whom? Those reporting on the disappearance in the first 12 days after Madeleine's disappearance? People watched, listened and drew their own conclusions.
I have made it clear why I see it as propaganda.  That picture does not show the McCanns typical behaviour after Madeleine disappeared.  They did not walk around PdL hand in hand laughing and smiling all day long.  That picture shows a brief moment of levity no longer than a second or two yet has become ubiquitous on anti McCann forums as evidence of the McCanns apparent lack of concern and their happiness in the face of their daughter’s disappearance.  There is nothing suspicious about smiling briefly in the face of terrible grief or adversity but you seem to think it’s significant enough to post this picture yet again for us to pore over.  Why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
I remember vividly the news was on & I was saying to the TV, as one does, 'investigate the parents'.
Of course, that didn't happen straight away thanks to John Buck.
Well aren’t you special.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:49 PM »
I suspected the McCanns as far back as the evening of May 4th 2007 (before the PJ leaked or a dog had barked) when Gerry read a statement & Kate couldn't get any tears to come out of her eyes. I remember watching & thinking 'they look iffy' . Then later, as the investigation progressed, I knew they dunnit.

Shocking  8(0(*

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
Shocking  8(0(*

Gosh don’t they look happy and carefree in that one.  What does this picture prove?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2019, 09:41:33 PM »
Shocking  8(0(*

With raw grief writ large across their faces, the mum and dad of three stood side by side in the glare of television cameras as Gerry slowly read out a prepared statement.

They both looked devastated, according to journalists there.

Kate seemed to struggle to hold back tears.

And while public feeling was initially in support of the parents, it wasn't long before trolls started picking apart their body language, facial expressions and outfits.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kate-gerry-mccanns-first-raw-14140776
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »
Si now we have

Look a bit iffy
Have smiled on camera
Alerts.. No evidential reliability
Changed stories about checking the chalet

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2019, 09:51:52 PM »
Si now we have

Look a bit iffy
Have smiled on camera
Alerts.. No evidential reliability
Changed stories about checking the chalet

Seen carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously
Knew of paedophile gangs operating in the area
The abductor resembled Gerry
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2019, 09:58:20 PM »
Seen carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously
Knew of paedophile gangs operating in the area
The abductor resembled Gerry

Going jogging

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2019, 09:59:42 PM »

I wonder why this myth has been promoted that it was the PJ who mislead people into doubting the McCanns?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2019, 10:00:42 PM »
Anger is one of the most productive emotions known to man if channeled in the correct manner and is responsible for so much positive change imo. I've no boat to float, and on the subject of hatred, I suspect there are those on here who do not have a clue what real hatred is. There was a blood bath in Glasgow on Sunday that you may have heard about because of the hatred generated by the Old Firm. Two men are fighting for their life and scores more wounded because of hatred. I have lived with that hatred and the marching season for more years than I care to remember, so I know what hate is. If you and your friends want to go around accusing folk who disagree with you of posting hatred, I'd suggest you learn what hatred actually is first. I may have mistakenly used a wrong term because I thought it was allowed after i read it in a post addressed to me last week,, but to turn that into an accusation of me of posting hatred says far more about you and your friend than it does about me imo.
There's a lesson to be learned here and you can be sure I've learnt it. This is a case of once bite, twice shy.

Anger is certainly a destructive emotion.. Saturday being an example

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2019, 10:01:55 PM »
I wonder why this myth has been promoted that it was the PJ who mislead people into doubting the McCanns?
It's no myth... It's a fact... Ask sandra

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
Going jogging
Don’t forget Kate’s earrings.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
Anger is one of the most productive emotions known to man if channeled in the correct manner and is responsible for so much positive change imo. I've no boat to float, and on the subject of hatred, I suspect there are those on here who do not have a clue what real hatred is. There was a blood bath in Glasgow on Sunday that you may have heard about because of the hatred generated by the Old Firm. Two men are fighting for their life and scores more wounded because of hatred. I have lived with that hatred and the marching season for more years than I care to remember, so I know what hate is. If you and your friends want to go around accusing folk who disagree with you of posting hatred, I'd suggest you learn what hatred actually is first. I may have mistakenly used a wrong term because I thought it was allowed after i read it in a post addressed to me last week,, but to turn that into an accusation of me of posting hatred says far more about you and your friend than it does about me imo.
There's a lesson to be learned here and you can be sure I've learnt it. This is a case of once bite, twice shy.

Save your sermonising for someone who needs it.
I don't!

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.