Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239541 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2019, 07:19:57 PM »
It must be difficult when your daughter disappears to find just the right company.
Are they listed n Yellow pages?
Why do you think they chose a dodgy and inexperienced company.?

Didn’t the gentlemen from Metodo3 who appeared in the Netflix documentary warn the fund that Metodo were claiming money for work they didn’t do ? I believe he said he was surprised that the fund took no action.

From the Portugal Resident

“Meantime, adding to the sudden burst of new stories, came online furore over the translation into English of key sections of a book by former private eyes with the Spanish Metodo 3 detective agency, hired early on in the McCann’s private search for their daughter.

Reinforcing claims made in Diário de Notícias in 2013, authors Julián Peribañez and Antonio Tamarjit guaranteed that Metodo 3’s investigation was mired by corruption, and that the company had falsified receipts and charged for work by non-existent employees.

But when Peribañez claims he tried to bring this to Team McCann’s attention, he says he was met a “wall of silence”.

“I simply could not understand how they could fail to be alarmed by the discovery that they had been the victims of a financial fraud and had been charged for work which was not carried out”, he wrote in La Cortina de Humo (the Smokescreen).”
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:30:40 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2019, 07:27:23 PM »
Didn’t the gentlemen from Metodo3 who appeared in the Netflix documentary warn the fund that the Metodo wereclaiming money for work they didn’t do ? I believe he said he was surprised that the fund took no action.
Who was the Fund at that stage?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2019, 07:39:59 PM »
Didn’t the gentlemen from Metodo3 who appeared in the Netflix documentary warn the fund that Metodo were claiming money for work they didn’t do ? I believe he said he was surprised that the fund took no action.

From the Portugal Resident

“Meantime, adding to the sudden burst of new stories, came online furore over the translation into English of key sections of a book by former private eyes with the Spanish Metodo 3 detective agency, hired early on in the McCann’s private search for their daughter.

Reinforcing claims made in Diário de Notícias in 2013, authors Julián Peribañez and Antonio Tamarjit guaranteed that Metodo 3’s investigation was mired by corruption, and that the company had falsified receipts and charged for work by non-existent employees.

But when Peribañez claims he tried to bring this to Team McCann’s attention, he says he was met a “wall of silence”.

“I simply could not understand how they could fail to be alarmed by the discovery that they had been the victims of a financial fraud and had been charged for work which was not carried out”, he wrote in La Cortina de Humo (the Smokescreen).”

Why did they choose a dodgy and inxperienced company?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2019, 07:49:02 PM »
When a missing child's father gives the police two completely different versions of the last time he claims he seen his daughter alive, that's a reason imo.... and when the father's best friend gives the police two completely different versions of the last time he seen her there's reason number two imo.
Two of the best reasons anyone would have to suspect the parents are involved imo.

Then there's the method they have employed when they get into tricky situations, reason number three.
How many reasons are you looking for?

I see you are relying on what may be totally unreliable statements...

Offline Erngath

« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2019, 08:11:33 PM »

I've always assumed that both current investigations have read the files and noted the unreliable, twice translated statements.
Clinging steadfastly to the same old, same old !!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2019, 08:24:23 PM »
Then Gerry McCann, who must have known Mr Smith and his wife were wrong about seeing him refused to publish the E-Fit of this possible abductor until SY done it for them, more than FIVE years later. Reason number 5.

Do you really think SY would have spent 12 million if it, was as simple as you think

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:19 PM »
It must be difficult when your daughter disappears to find just the right company.
Are they listed  in Yellow pages?
Why do you think they chose a dodgy and inexperienced company.?

Why didn't they get advice from the company they were already involved with? In fact they seemed to have the expertise needed themselves. As an international operation they could surely have directed them into safe hands if they were too busy?

https://www.controlrisks.com/who-we-are/about-us
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2019, 08:32:44 PM »
The thread as I have been reminded of previously, isn't about what SY think, it's about the reasons why we sceptics don't believe for a second there was any slamming door or whoooooooooooooshing curtain. I've given five very sensible reasons imo.

Add reason 6, the McCanns insight into who had taken Maddie.

Gerry talking of paedo gangs, Kate screaming "The f..king b........s have taken her".

Either they had prior knowledge or the abduction is BS.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2019, 08:34:17 PM »

Wandering Off Topic folks ... please be so kind as to stick with "Sceptics beliefs?"  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2019, 08:36:07 PM »
The thread as I have been reminded of previously, isn't about what SY think, it's about the reasons why we sceptics don't believe for a second there was any slamming door or whoooooooooooooshing curtain. I've given five very sensible reasons imo.

I don't think you've given one sensible reason.. IMO..
Reinforced by the fact the the McCann's are not being investigated bybeither investigation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2019, 08:37:54 PM »

No actually you are wrong.
It is about what both current investigations  seem to think and why in spite of the fact that both Investigations have not acted on  all the damning evidence that sceptics claim to be important,  sceptics cling steadfastly to their beliefs.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2019, 08:40:54 PM »
Why didn't they get advice from the company they were already involved with? In fact they seemed to have the expertise needed themselves. As an international operation they could surely have directed them into safe hands if they were too busy?

https://www.controlrisks.com/who-we-are/about-us

But you do believe that their badly mistaken choice of company contributes to their culpability in Madeleine's disappearance.??

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2019, 08:44:07 PM »
No actually you are wrong.
It is about what both current investigations  seem to think and why in spite of the fact that both Investigations have not acted on  all the damning evidence that sceptics claim to be important,  sceptics cling steadfastly to their beliefs.

The Yard seem willing to discount the gusty curtains scenario, in hypothesising that Maggie wandered out of the apartment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429815/Gerry-Kate-McCann-slam-claims-Madeleine-walked-aparment-says-kidnapped.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2019, 08:44:40 PM »

That's a theory not a fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2019, 08:48:53 PM »
That's a theory not a fact.
It's a fact the statements may not be accurate