Author Topic: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.  (Read 101671 times)

Offline John

Re: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2014, 08:43:29 AM »
I am talking about years ago it was never reported. My friend lives in Germany and has kept me up to speed on this case.

There is no PROOF he was abducted by a stranger.

That's correct, according to his parents he was playing on the beach just below the restaurant when he disappeared.   Just like Ben Needham, one minute he was there, the next he was gone without trace.  Yeremi Vargas (7) was yet another who disappeared from outside his home on Gran Canaria on 10th March 2007 (just 8 weeks before Madeleine disappeared).

Yeremi Vargas was just 7 when he disappeared from outside his home.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3013.msg108439#msg108439
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:02:07 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Cariad

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2014, 09:33:46 AM »
That's correct, according to his parents he was playing on the beach just below the restaurant when he disappeared.   Just like Ben Needham, one minute he was there, the next he was gone without trace.  Yeremi Vargas (7) was yet another who disappeared from outside his home on Gran Canaria on 10th March 2007 (just 8 weeks before Madeleine disappeared).

Ah! So this guys M.O is to travel all over Europe abducting children? Wow, he does have a big playing field doesn't he?

That makes all the difference!

Right guys, we're looking for a spotty, ugly, bundling man/woman who abducts kids from anywhere in Europe, the children can range in age from 0-18 and be of either sex.

You know what, I think Sadie and SH are right. He's probably re offended, given that criteria.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2014, 09:37:18 AM »

Actually to be totally correct, they were walking from a restaurant, and the boy went onto the sand dunes in front of them, and simply DISAPPEARED. They were very close behind him and say it is a mystery how he could have just vanished.

He could have fallen into a hole though which was one thought and covered up again.....

The case is very odd and hard to actually find stuff about it.

Offline sadie

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
Actually to be totally correct, they were walking from a restaurant, and the boy went onto the sand dunes in front of them, and simply DISAPPEARED. They were very close behind him and say it is a mystery how he could have just vanished.

He could have fallen into a hole though which was one thought and covered up again.....

The case is very odd and hard to actually find stuff about it.

Rene Hasee

At one time there were multiple webpages about Rene, Colom, but they seem to have vanished and the information seems to have changed.

Like you, I remember that the parents were walking along the beach with Rene pottering around near them, never far away, investigating everything as kids do, when suddenly he had vanished.

I always felt that he had been tempted from the main beach into the sand dunes by the offer of an ice cream, or some other enducement.  Then swiftly over come and taken to the immediately adjacent car park, into a vehivcle and whooshed away. 

It was Portugal, at 6 pm on a mid summer evening, in June IIRC.  After work.  That beach would have had loads of people on it, mainly looking towards the sea ... and if something had happened, other than at the very rear of the beach it would have surely been witnessed by some of them.

The only danger at the rear of the beach was some-one, or some peeps intent on taking him, imo.   There is the slightest chance of the sands swallowing him, I suppose, but that is so rare that it seems a no goer to me.

I believe he was tempted into the dunes, grabbed and made off with.  However these are only my thoughts. 

I would welcome some other likely scenarios bearing in mind the time of day and the likelyhood of a good many people, mainly looking towards the sea, on that beach.

It was reported that the PJ didn't bother to look.  They said he had drowned.  No witnesses to that.

Offline Anna

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »

Rene Hasee

At one time there were multiple webpages about Rene, Colom, but they seem to have vanished and the information seems to have changed.

Like you, I remember that the parents were walking along the beach with Rene pottering around near them, never far away, investigating everything as kids do, when suddenly he had vanished.

I always felt that he had been tempted from the main beach into the sand dunes by the offer of an ice cream, or some other enducement.  Then swiftly over come and taken to the immediately adjacent car park, into a vehivcle and whooshed away. 

It was Portugal, at 6 pm on a mid summer evening, in June IIRC.  After work.  That beach would have had loads of people on it, mainly looking towards the sea ... and if something had happened, other than at the very rear of the beach it would have surely been witnessed by some of them.

The only danger at the rear of the beach was some-one, or some peeps intent on taking him, imo.   There is the slightest chance of the sands swallowing him, I suppose, but that is so rare that it seems a no goer to me.

I believe he was tempted into the dunes, grabbed and made off with.  However these are only my thoughts. 

I would welcome some other likely scenarios bearing in mind the time of day and the likelyhood of a good many people, mainly looking towards the sea, on that beach.

It was reported that the PJ didn't bother to look.  They said he had drowned.  No witnesses to that.

I thought this might have been a freak wave as happened more recently to a child and grandparents who were dragged out to sea. Luckily someone saw it happen and called the lifeboats ,but I think only the grandma survived. Tragic.
Then I thought of the sand dunes sucking him into a void, but surely there would have been some sound of this happening.
I think it had to be an abduction what else is there. Beautiful little boy and would be a handsome young man now. That poor family.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:03:50 AM by John »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2014, 04:50:18 PM »
I have just been reading back on this and I cant see where this thread is associated specifically to Madeleine McCann .
Anyway, back to topic......It looks like there is a possibility that the mother was in the restaurant where she thought she could see him, when he disappeared, so it would appear to be an abduction. If he drowned or went down a sand sink, surely someone would have noticed, But they wouldn't notice an adult leading a child away by his hand.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »
This case is suspicious.  The parents story was that the child was just in front of them as they walked on the beach and just disappeared.  I don't believe that for a minute.

Quote from: opening post
René Hasée, who was six, disappeared from the Amoreira beach near Aljezur on 19 June1996.  His mother, Anita, a 37-year-old postal worker who was on holiday with her partner Peter and René, told a German newspaper at the time, “We had just eaten something and gone down to the beach.”  It was around 6pm and she said Renè was around 30 metres in front of her when “suddenly our son disappeared as if he had been swallowed by the earth.

Rene Hasse . Photo 2. Amoreira beach

More photos from the car park where the Hasée camper van was parked.

This is the location the mother is talking about. They walked down from the car park and/or restaurant (shown left) to the beach.  The beach is flat so how could a child disappear unless he wandered off?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:18:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sadie

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
I have just been reading back on this and I cant see where this thread is associated specifically to Madeleine McCann .
Anyway, back to topic......It looks like there is a possibility that the mother was in the restaurant where she thought she could see him, when he disappeared, so it would appear to be an abduction. If he drowned or went down a sand sink, surely someone would have noticed, But they wouldn't notice an adult leading a child away by his hand.
There are at least two different versions Anna.

The earlier reports seemed to be saying that they were walking along the beach with Rene pottering around looking at things fairly close by, sometimes in front, sometimes behind.   More recent reports seemed to have changed and to to say that they were eating / drinking at the cafe with Rene playing in the sands just below and after they had eaten they came down the steps to be with him and he had vanished.    I prefer the earlier ones that were around; they are less likely to have been tinkered with.

That beach is Very deep and very beautiful with high sand dunes with hidden areas.  These are very close to the cafe as you can see from Johns image above and the car park is behind [off the image to the left.]  I haven't been on the actual beach but I have  been on the adjoing cliff and looked down on it from the southern end.    About 500 metres away from the cafe.

If it had been an abduction, which seems most likely, then it would have been very easy to carry it out and drive off without being seen with the main car park being hidden from most peoples view by the cafe and surfing shack.  The level of land there was several yards higher than the beach, so these premises and the higher land would pretty well hide parts of the car park from vision to anyone on the beach

[/quote]

All Rene had to do was wander up into the edge of the sand dunes, [perhaps be enticed up there?] and in a flash he could have been bundled into a venicle and away.  If the Detroux abductors could do it with teenagers, Rene would be easy to take.

Redblossom

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2014, 07:17:27 AM »
Anyone know why this missing person case is not on interpol?

Offline sadie

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2014, 10:31:19 PM »
Maybe because the PJ took no notice of it ? ..... saying that Rene had drowned, I understand.   Pls correct me if I have this wrong.

Nothing to indicate drowning tho.

And seems unlikely to me that such a thing could have happened at 6 pm on a pleasant midsummer evening, with presumably a good many people on the beach, looking towards the sea.

Offline John

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2014, 11:57:57 PM »
Sadie...do you think there is more to this case than we are being told?

Offline sadie

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2014, 01:38:03 AM »
Sadie...do you think there is more to this case than we are being told?
John, I have all sorts of thoughts in these cases ... and especially re:  why didn't the PJ react to missing children, as seems to be the case at times.

But I am not being drawn on these.  Sorry

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »

Interesting question. It's not as if it can have escaped their attention.

Offline sadie

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2014, 07:10:32 PM »
Interesting question. It's not as if it can have escaped their attention.
Would it go on interpol if the PJ just swept it under the carpet ? 

According to reports they said he had been drowned,  But NO forensics and NO witnesses on a beach at 6 pm on a pleasant day, mid summer.

Offline lane99

feet vs metres
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2014, 11:52:00 PM »
The thread description says: "René was about 20 feet ahead and suddenly he was gone!"  While the opening post in the thread reports it was 30 metres.

30 metres is equivalent to about 100 feet.

So there's a discrepancy there.  I'll take a guess that 30m (100 ft)  is the true figure, and the reason for the discrepancy is that, in the thread description, 30 metres was incorrectly converted to just 20 ft.