Author Topic: TV Programmes made after Vincent Tabak's conviction for murder.  (Read 25750 times)

Offline [...]

Re: TV Programmes made after Vincent Tabak's conviction for murder.
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 04:46:40 PM »
The Crimewatch Documentary and "Murder at Christmas."

A Crimewatch appeal was being prepared to help find Jo. As we all know, the Crimewatch series exists to help the police solve crimes, particularly crimes that are proving difficult to solve, and   not cases that have been solved (or which are thought to have been solved). I believe the programme about Jo was due to be aired on 26th January 2011. by this time, Vincent Tabak had been charged with Jo's murder, and so the programme was not aired.

The "Murder at Christmas" documentary was made shortly after VT's conviction. It is available on You Tube (in three parts), and there are several versions of it, not necessarily with the same title.  One version is introduced by the Crimewatch team.

I did write something before about what I believed regards The Crime Watch Program... I'll post it here again...

CrimeWatch....

Well seeing as I mentioned it.... I thought I had better explain my reasoning on this "CrimeWatch Documentary"...

We all are aware how CrimeWatch works.... Now it is there to help Catch A Killer!! correct.... But again miraculously they caught "THE KILLER" before 'The CrimeWatch Program" was due to air...

A couple of days before Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest we get "An emotional Appeal" from The Poor Yeates family... who are desperate to find out who killed there daughter.... And who can blame them.....

But there are TWO things we need to remember here before I go off half-cocked... 

"Ann Redropp stated.."The Planned Arrest" of Dr Vincent Tabak..... in her Government statements made on the government website... (So we are in agreement.. on that at least)....

So all through "January" according to Ann Redrropp"... they are gathering "Evidence" and "Planning " Dr Vincent Tabak's Arrest!!!!!

Can you see that little Devil sat on my shoulder at this point.....  he's waving  8()-000(

This all brings us NICELY back to "The Crimewatch Program".....  All the time... The Police used "The media"..And I mean USED THE MEDIA..... (IMO)... for us all to plainly see that they were indeed pursuing "The Killer Of Joanna Yeates.".. .. And we all waited in anticipation for "CRIMEWATCH"... In the vain hope some "EXTRA DETAILS" would be Divulged.....

But the "Police" can't produce "This CRIMEWATCH DOCUMENTARY".... (IMO)....  So to deflect from having to show it.... and this is the "Clever bit"... "The Program is scheduled to be "SCREENED" After "The Police Review of "The Joanna Yeates Case"....  On thinking about that... They never intended to show it..... The Head of the Complex Case Unit Was Busy "PLANNING" Dr Vincent tabak's Arrest"... (IMO)...
They (IMO)... Never made a "CrimeWatch Documentary".... not of the type we believe that they did... (IMO).... They had at various Times got "The Media" gathered together to "Film... Photograph and report on The said "CRIMEWATCH" Documentary" So in the Public's mind they were doing their bit....(IMO)  I believe this is "The More Likely reason That they never used "Mrs Yeates to Play The Role of her daughter".... because they would need to run past her... her appearance in said.."CRIMEWATCH" Program.... (IMO)...

So we see  The "Photographs of The Longwood Lane reconstruction.... We see all "The Camera's at Tesco's where The young lady who looks similar to "Joanna Yeates" in appearance... has her starring role....

But the Cunjouror's trick are not complete ...(IMO).. We then have The by now... "Infamous" "Sobbing Girl"... who apparently rings the Police after seeing Joanna Yeates Parents heart felt appeal...to catch the killer of their beloved Daughter... (IMO)...

Now out of "Everyone in the "ENTIRE" country that doesn't even "SMELL" of Distasteful and Unusual Behaviour is...... "Our Placid Dutchman" ...Dr Vincent Tabak"... whom until now has been pulling his hair out...disorientated... unsure why the "Police have made his life a mysery"... But out of The Whole Population... he miraculously becomes there "Prime Suspect",... Or at least that is what they want us to believe.....

Giving them the excuse they need to Promptly Arrest This Placid Dutchman and get him off the street of our Glorious Country and make him never darken our doorsteps again.....

Quick step forward... he is charged ....More Importantly No review from Another Force who could see :StraightThrough" the Trickery... (IMO)... Dr Vincent Tabak is Banged To Right... The world and his sheepdog are now happy.....

But.... we still have "The Crime Watch Program that we started and didn't complete"... (IMO).... What better use than to drag it back out when we have put Dr Vincent Tabak away "FOR LIFE"... where we can all say our piece and not only that... explain to a "PUBLIC"... What we had been doing and How we came to the conclusion 'That Dr Vincent Tabak is INDEED 'THE MAN"....

That's why we never see a lot of The Material that they were supposed to have filmed about "The Joanna Yeates Murder"...Because (IMO).... They never really filmed anything... "They Just did their usual and allowed us "The Public"  to fill in the blanks in our OWN MINDS ... as to what they had filmed and WHAT Might have been in 'The CrimeWatch" Program that was due to be aired in January 2011.... (IMO)...

And another reason I can safely say this is because:... Whilst No-one Noticed that The reconstruction in 'The Flat" was NOT at 44 Canygne Road.. No-one paid heed... 'But Of Course I Did".... They (IMO)... Filmed those scenes about the flat and outside the flat.... AFTER They had released .. CJ from Bail....
 and they who therefore need  CJ permission to use his property to continue with the filming.... As CJ still wasn't getting his named cleared... He probably told the "To Take A Long Walk off A Short Pier'.. (IMO).. Hence why "The Actress is "Never Actually seen "In The Basement Flat of 44 Canygne Road....(IMO)

Go on... check out all the "Documentaries"... And Unless it is "The Lost Honour of CJ".... 44 Canygne Road is never used in The reconstruction.... Unless it was a little bit of taping they had before....

I believe I have reasoned "The CrimeWatch Program Also.... (IMO).....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
In 2015 and 2016, why wouldn't they have been able to use no 44?  Chris Jefferies was well cleared by then, and was taking part in the documentaries.

Offline [...]

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2017, 11:36:21 AM »
                                                   "Crime Watch"

The site is one of six scenes being reconstructed as police appeal to the public for further information regarding the architect's murder.

So they filmed SIX SCENES...

(1); Tesco

(2): Longwood Lane

(3): Walking Home

(4): ???

(5): ???

(6): ???

Ok... not sure where these "SIX" Scences were supposed to be filmed ... as we know the media were always there when anything to do with Joanna Yeates Murder was reconstructed or Police appealing for information...

So where are these "SIX" Scenes ??????

I've looked online and the only ones I can find are "The Tesco's Reconstruction".. And Images of "Longwood lane "!!!!

Reconstruction on "Crime Watch Part 1"

(1):Tesco's Express

(2): Inside The Ram Having Drinks

(3): Inside Kitchen Flat... (NOT Canygne Road).. even though it's supposed to be there..

(4): Greg in flat (NOT In Canygne Road).. even though it's supposed to be ..

(5): Longwood Lane... (The Birches finding Joanna yeates )..

(6): ?????

I have said and I'll say it again... they never made "The Crime Watch Program to be aired in January 2011".. (IMO)..

The difference between the two sets of scenes...

Longwood Lane for instance... When The images were made available to the media showing the snow on LONGWOOD LANE....... The area that the use is right next to a "FENCE".... yet the images on the "BELATED" Crime Watch Documentary" show .. The Wall That she was supposed to be found at....

That is interesting in itself... They CHANGED THE LOCATION... of where her body was found in The "BELATED" Crime Watch Program... To fit with their LIES... (IMO)... that Dr Vincent tabak had tried to put her over the wall !!!!!

The Reconstruction in "January 2011"..  clearly shows plenty of trees over hanging at the location.. That Joanna yeates was supposed to be ...

Yet the November 2011 "BELATED EDITION" shows the clear wall area were we have been told Joanna Yeates was found !!!

More than One Paper reported that they were filming "

The Longwood Lane scene is one of six being reconstructed.

So for the reconstruction in the "January 2011" Crime watch.... 200kg of fake snow was used ...

Snowbusiness has provided 200kg of snow to the BBC crew to accurately recreate the grim conditions when the 25-year-old’s snow-covered body was found on Christmas Day.

The November 2011 reconstruction.. appears to have a lot more snow being used .... Is the 200kg snow just for snow flake effects or for everything???

I think the main interest here... Is the "LOCATIONS"... they are defineatley TWO different Locations filmed for two Seperate "CRIMEWATCH PROGRAMS"... (IMO)...

So does this mean that they changed the "Location".. To fit with The supposed "Statemnet made at Trial"????

And therefore spent even more money reconstructing this "EVENT"???

I really do think someone with THE RELEVANT LEGAL CREDENTIALS.... could contact the BBC... And find out "what the "Original" LONGWOOD LANE SCENES were !!! because they look to have changed !!!
 (IMO)..

And were "The BIRCHES" In The Original "CRIMEWATCH"  reconstruction that was due to air in January 2011???

I bet they weren't ...(IMO)....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/224158/Fake-snow-scene-created-in-hunt-for-Joanna-Yeates-s-killer

http://swns.com/news/jo-yeates-murder-crimewatch-crew-use-hollywood-techniques-for-reconstruction-13913/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348832/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Vincent-Tabaks-flat-searched-man-32-arrested.html#ixzz4jmI9Wd6v

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2017, 09:07:06 AM »
This is for AH...

I managed to find the image I was telling you about...  On Judge Rinders program.. This image is large ... But you can see the metal object in the gap... right next to the forensic tent!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2017, 09:21:42 AM »
It's not actually in the gap... it's attached by the wall... The Forensic tent is covering a drain?  Is it in one of the drains that the Police find the significant piece of evidence ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 09:29:24 AM »
Opposite to where they say she was on the verge, on the other side of the road is a metal object on the floor... it may be another drain or something similar...

It's starting to make me wonder about all the drains and paving slabs that were moved at 44, Canygne Road.... Has something been put down drains for the Police to find ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 10:00:13 AM »
Image 1: Where the Forensic tent is situated... The area seems changed... Now at the location of the edge of the curb..

Image 2: The tarmac has been added which covers part of the curb... There seems no reason for this...(IMO)..

Bit strange??

Offline [...]

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »
The CrimeWatch Program..... Odd it is aired after the event... when they never actually featured this program...

Two things i noticed was on the Perspex Board behind them they have an image of Dr Vincent Tabak's Car outside Canygne Road..(The one I pointed out).. next to an image of the car in the Police lockup....

But also on the wipe board to the right... Is some writing which is difficult to distinguish exactly what it says... But what I can read makes me wonder what else they found.....

To the right of an image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak it says in white marker...

Tried to incriminate Jo's  Now the next line is hard to identify... But they have definatley found something because on the line below it then says....

???? Blood we found Then it says Arrested on 20th j.... 

It difficult to see... But going back to the Important line where I know they found something else..... This is what I can make out.....

TM and ?Y DNA found on

Did they find Tanja Morson's DNA on Joanna Yeates ?????

I'm not implying she did anything... It could quite easily be transfer....  Is this why they thought it ws Dr vincent Tabak ????

What else could it be ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2017, 12:41:53 PM »
Another thing I noticed on that wipe board was that it says that Dr Vincent Tabak was found Guilty on....

25th October 2011 ????

Now thats not correct.... The Verdict was the 28th October 2011

How has The Crime Watch program which was supposed to have been made after the Trial got the date of the Guilty Verdict as 25th October 2011???

What is it with the date 25th October ??? That was the date Joanna Yeates and Greg were supposed to have moved into the flat... but we know they were there by the 16th October 2010...

Offline Leonora

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2017, 12:46:20 PM »
TM and ?Y DNA found on

Cross-examining Lindsay Lennen, Mr Clegg asked her if the DNA of any unidentified persons was found in the Renault Megane. Her answer was "No". If it really were Tanja Morson's car, as we have all been led to believe, then it would be very surprising if her DNA were not found in it. So it is most probable that "TM" is one of the identified persons whose DNA was found in the car.

Reports of strange behaviour in Canynge Road may well include someone rummaging in the dustbins at No. 44 after dark to retrieve used condoms. A single condom used by the occupants of Flat 2 would provide samples of body fluids from both Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson, which could have been smeared on the body in order to incriminate one or both of them. I am very grateful to the person who only recently told me about this method of stitching up an innocent person for a serious crime.

Offline [...]

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
Cross-examining Lindsay Lennen, Mr Clegg asked her if the DNA of any unidentified persons was found in the Renault Megane. Her answer was "No". If it really were Tanja Morson's car, as we have all been led to believe, then it would be very surprising if her DNA were not found in it. So it is most probable that "TM" is one of the identified persons whose DNA was found in the car.

Reports of strange behaviour in Canynge Road may well include someone rummaging in the dustbins at No. 44 after dark to retrieve used condoms. A single condom used by the occupants of Flat 2 would provide samples of body fluids from both Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson, which could have been smeared on the body in order to incriminate one or both of them. I am very grateful to the person who only recently told me about this method of stitching up an innocent person for a serious crime.

It very strange that they didn't mention this DNA sample leonora... Don't you think so???

Offline [...]

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2017, 01:00:28 PM »

But... as Joanna Yeates was supposed to covered in a bicycle bag,... there should be NO DNA transfer from the car....

So what was it that the DNA refers too???

Offline [...]

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2017, 01:05:32 PM »
The CrimeWatch Program..... Odd it is aired after the event... when they never actually featured this program...

Two things i noticed was on the Perspex Board behind them they have an image of Dr Vincent Tabak's Car outside Canygne Road..(The one I pointed out).. next to an image of the car in the Police lockup....

But also on the wipe board to the right... Is some writing which is difficult to distinguish exactly what it says... But what I can read makes me wonder what else they found.....

To the right of an image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak it says in white marker...

Tried to incriminate Jo's  Now the next line is hard to identify... But they have definatley found something because on the line below it then says....

???? Blood we found Then it says Arrested on 20th j.... 

It difficult to see... But going back to the Important line where I know they found something else..... This is what I can make out.....

TM and ?Y DNA found on

I'm not implying she did anything... It could quite easily be transfer....  Is this why they thought it ws Dr vincent Tabak ????

What else could it be ??

Looking at the image again... It says... TM and ?Y DNA found on J

So who initial are they???

It looks like LY ??

EDIT.... If the J at the end of the sentence was  for Jo.... then the car wouldn't come into it.....(IMO)

Double Edit.... AH.... Does the initial TM & LY mean anything to you ????  It could be "RY"

A simple yes or No will do....

Offline Leonora

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2017, 01:22:49 PM »

But... as Joanna Yeates was supposed to covered in a bicycle bag,... there should be NO DNA transfer from the car....

So what was it that the DNA refers too???
Somebody - I don't remember who it was - explained at the time that the bloodstains found in or on the car were so minute that VT wouldn't have noticed them. The bicycle bag would have prevented much larger amounts of blood from being transferred. The police had speculated publicly about the use of a large bag or holdall just after they had started to interrogate VT and examined the car. It is standard procedure because so many killers move the body in a large bag or holdall!

Offline [...]

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2017, 01:27:39 PM »
Somebody - I don't remember who it was - explained at the time that the bloodstains found in or on the car were so minute that VT wouldn't have noticed them. The bicycle bag would have prevented much larger amounts of blood from being transferred. The police had speculated publicly about the use of a large bag or holdall just after they had started to interrogate VT and examined the car. It is standard procedure because so many killers move the body in a large bag or holdall!

The suitcase was mentioned in this report on the day Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested .....

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/655515830

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg421768#msg421768