Author Topic: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.  (Read 57496 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« on: June 07, 2020, 03:34:21 AM »
What important clues did the Essex Police Department miss?

Blood doesn't flow up hill!

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:37:37 AM »
The trajectory of the fatal shot changes direction at the end of the barrel!

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 04:00:10 AM »
No rigor mortis even though Sheila would have been dead for more than 7 hours if Jeremy had killed her!  That is rather bizarre don't you think?

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 04:09:13 AM »
"Did Jeremy own the Vauxhall Astra he was driving that night?

Yes he did. Barbara Wilson the Bamber secretary complained to the police in 1987 that the beneficiaries of the Bamber estate had sold this car for considerably less than it was worth and pocketed the money."

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=481.msg14464#msg14464

Yet at the residence, Jeremy owned a Citroen CX2400 

Clousseau finds that the Astra was the farm vehicle.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:30 AM »
message for Insp. Clousseau.   "I hate this place"
That message could have been there for years. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2360857.stm
Key photos 'withheld from Bamber trial'   one was the scrawl  "I hate this place".
The other was the photo of the open Bible found on Sheila's body.

Could that message be attributed to Sheila? 
Could the Bible fall onto Sheila's body like that ?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 05:30:01 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 04:28:33 AM »
Clouseau declares the gun against the window in the main bedroom has a silencer attached to it.

Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 07:49:09 AM »
Holly and G-Unit must be glad of your input Rob.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 08:49:05 AM »

Meaning?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2020, 08:53:51 AM »
Meaning?
that you both must be glad of the special insight that Rob has brought to the case and which can only serve to hasten Jeremy’s release.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline adam

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 09:05:38 AM »
What important clues did the Essex Police Department miss?

Blood doesn't flow up hill!

How did the bible get so close to Sheila's arm?

It looks like it is on top of her arm. This would be impossible as she needed both arms to shoot herself. Her arm would have fallen next to or on top of the bible.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 09:08:13 AM »
that you both must be glad of the special insight that Rob has brought to the case and which can only serve to hasten Jeremy’s release.

Just another of your strawman fallacies then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 09:25:11 AM »
Just another of your strawman fallacies then.
LOL, no not really. 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 09:55:51 AM »
How does G-unit and Holly feel about my input?   I was wondering about that myself.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2020, 09:58:18 AM »
How did the bible get so close to Sheila's arm?

It looks like it is on top of her arm. This would be impossible as she needed both arms to shoot herself. Her arm would have fallen next to or on top of the bible.

This is the question, is that how the Essex Police found it, or did they put it there to cover up the blood on the floor?  Was the shooter a bit squeamish?   
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:04:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2020, 10:06:19 AM »
message for Insp. Clousseau.   "I hate this place"
That message could have been there for years. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2360857.stm
Key photos 'withheld from Bamber trial'   one was the scrawl  "I hate this place".
The other was the photo of the open Bible found on Sheila's body.

Could that message be attributed to Sheila? 
Could the Bible fall onto Sheila's body like that ?

It could, indeed, be attributed to Sheila. From what we know of her teenage years, it's highly probably that there were many occasions when she was confined to barracks. Not in any way does it surprise me, if, made up to the nines, pouty lips and big eyes, skirt barely covering her essentials, possibly knowing there was a hot date waiting, refused permission to leave the house, she wrote, with feeling "I HATE THIS PLACE"

Now, the 'tableau'? I have the (dubious) benefit of having been married to a stage manager -I may be wrong, but I believe Jeremy to have learned something of stagecraft whilst at school?- so I know that setting a scene is all about insinuation and illusion. The audience couldn't care less about the minutiae, ergo, it matters not a jot if the angle of the weapon isn't commensurate with a bullet hitting a certain spot, all they see is a corpse holding a gun. Now, if we look at the position of the bible, the only way................NO! I'm not going there because there's NO way that Sheila could have put it there. It simply adds emphasis to what the gunman/stage manager wishes the audience to believe.