Author Topic: Clement Freud and his links to the Madeleine McCann case.  (Read 49281 times)

Offline misty

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:59:47 AM by Admin »

Alfie

Re: Clement Freud and his links to the Madeleine McCann case.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 11:37:18 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/
Unlike Jimmy Savile, I always rather enjoyed seeing Clement Freud on the telly or listening to him on the radio, but what a depraved creep he's turned out to be.  My symapthies are with his victims, his family and also everyone else he managed to dupe with his charms.  Was everyone on telly in the 70s a paedo?

Offline mercury

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 01:25:13 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/

- alledged paedophile
- villa in PDL, invited mccanns over, mccanns story full of paedophile connections
- what to say? Nothing at present , surprised grange might treat it as a lead...83 year old new suspect? In missing 3 yr old  child case? Most probably not imo but maybe investigate every possible connection

Another telegraph article and a daily mail one
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/how-clement-freud-invited-kate-and-gerry-mccann-for-lunch-after/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641755/Clement-Freud-child-abuser-Former-Liberal-MP-molested-girls-young-10-TV-documentary-reveals-two-victims-tell-pain.html#reader-comments
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:56:16 AM by mercury »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 07:14:01 AM »
It should be remembered that Clement Freud is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:16:20 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 08:54:51 AM »
It should be remembered that Clement Freud is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Please remember that the McCanns are innocent every time you post. Unlike anyone associated with Sir Clement Freud or his villa in Luz ... the McCanns have been subject to police investigation to the nth degree and cleared by the Portuguese AG.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 08:59:28 AM »
Please remember that the McCanns are innocent every time you post. Unlike anyone associated with Sir Clement Freud or his villa in Luz ... the McCanns have been subject to police investigation to the nth degree and cleared by the Portuguese AG.
#

There are ties to the Mccanns clearly, and Clarence Mitchell worked for Matthew Freud (son of Clement Freud,September 2008 – February 2010 (1 year 6 months) ), Freud Communications.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:12:54 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 09:41:12 AM »
#

There are ties to the Mccanns clearly, and Clarence Mitchell worked for Matthew Freud (son of Clement Freud,September 2008 – February 2010 (1 year 6 months) ), Freud Communications.

Fascinating - it would be interesting to know if he surfaced in OG's investigations.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 09:44:19 AM »
Fascinating - it would be interesting to know if he surfaced in OG's investigations.

Indeed it would.

The story is being taken up by most of the newspapers.

I wonder how many will mention the connection of Freud's son Matthew to the Mccanns , via Mitchell.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 10:24:32 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sir-clement-freud-madeleine-mccann-police-investigate-paedophile-mp-link-a7082806.html

The headline says it all - except that it doesn't.

Nowhere in the article does it say that SY will investigate, only that they might -  makes for a good headline, though
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 10:40:19 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sir-clement-freud-madeleine-mccann-police-investigate-paedophile-mp-link-a7082806.html

Nowhere in the article does it say that SY will investigate, only that they might -  makes for a good headline, though

i.e. as to looking at Freud regarding Madeleine's disappearance, it's all hot air.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 10:41:33 AM »

Lots of people have holiday homes in Portugal and lots of people have had contact with the Freud family ... it doesn't mean they all automatically have a criminal past as allegedly did Sir Clement.

In my opinion what singles him out is his interest in Madeleine's case and his contact with her parents ... who initially thought they were being hoaxed when invited to his villa.

I think the relevance of the Freud connection will be checked out if it hasn't already been, as it would be remiss not to do so to enable it to be ruled in or out.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »
Police may not wish to probe any link too deeply.

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »
Lots of people have holiday homes in Portugal and lots of people have had contact with the Freud family ... it doesn't mean they all automatically have a criminal past as allegedly did Sir Clement.

In my opinion what singles him out is his interest in Madeleine's case and his contact with her parents ... who initially thought they were being hoaxed when invited to his villa.

I think the relevance of the Freud connection will be checked out if it hasn't already been, as it would be remiss not to do so to enable it to be ruled in or out.

I didn't realised that they had been invited to his villa in PDL, I thought it was his home in UK.

Or maybe not -

Alfie

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »
Police may not wish to probe any link too deeply.
what does that mean?

Offline jassi

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 11:49:45 AM »
It means they display a certain reluctance to investigate members of the 'establishment', even when dead, though that has changed of late.

Or maybe not -