Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 16876 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2019, 01:12:11 PM »
I’m afraid you start from the premise of the parents are innocent and try to fit the evidence accordingly.
And you don’t do that in reverse I suppose?  In spades?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2019, 01:22:03 PM »
Now you are going to argue that Eddie wouldn't alert to something which had had blood on it and had been taken away so that only the scent remained aren't you?    It just goes around in a circle IMO

I agree with Martin Grime that Eddie alerted to cadaver odour in his alerts.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2019, 02:35:04 PM »

LOL.  You prove my point... Grime never said that... A typical sceptic gross error

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2019, 02:56:22 PM »
Yes he did in his professional opinion and he's not allowed to talk about his case when contacted for the latest podcast entitled Eddie and Keela.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2019, 03:00:22 PM »

Cite for this ridiculous post

Offline Brietta

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2019, 03:06:28 PM »
Of course he brought Eddie back deliberately,  he was calling him back what else could he be doing?   I'm not accusing him of dishonestly,  just that he wanted Eddie to have another sniff.   It comes to something when you can't debate without someone trying to accuse you of things.   I think Eddie was getting a bit fed up if you ask me and alerted to a scent probably something that had been on the floor or in the wardrobe. IMO

We've seen the video of Eddie in action made in Luz ... and we have seen the video of Eddie in action shortly after in Haute de la Garenne.

Eddie did not alert to any of the clothing he alerted to in the gymnasium despite having had unlimited access to it all in the McCann villa where he did not alert.

I think observing the videos for comparison purposes ... and giving thought as to why the same clothes ignored by the dog provoked a reaction when boxed and transferred to another certainly gives food for thought.

As far as the Murat situation is concerned ... he was an arguido who was therefore entitled to have his lawyer ( a very good one I believe) involved and present at searches and everything involving his client.
What I wonder would he have made of clothing which prompted nothing from a dog being moved from one locale to another where a reaction was made?  'Mincemeat' I think is the word I'm looking for.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »
Yes he did in his professional opinion and he's not allowed to talk about his case when contacted for the latest podcast entitled Eddie and Keela.
Who was that guy appearing in the Netflix documentary going under the name of Martin Grime?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 03:13:50 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »
Cite for this ridiculous post

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2019, 03:43:42 PM »
We've seen the video of Eddie in action made in Luz ... and we have seen the video of Eddie in action shortly after in Haute de la Garenne.

Eddie did not alert to any of the clothing he alerted to in the gymnasium despite having had unlimited access to it all in the McCann villa where he did not alert.

I think observing the videos for comparison purposes ... and giving thought as to why the same clothes ignored by the dog provoked a reaction when boxed and transferred to another certainly gives food for thought.

As far as the Murat situation is concerned ... he was an arguido who was therefore entitled to have his lawyer ( a very good one I believe) involved and present at searches and everything involving his client.
What I wonder would he have made of clothing which prompted nothing from a dog being moved from one locale to another where a reaction was made?  'Mincemeat' I think is the word I'm looking for.

Eddie and Grime went to the Theresa Parker case in September 2007 and he alerted in the garage and to a house next door when somebody had perished in a fire. He was shown in court showing off his cadaver scenting abilities. Next you will be saying there's no blood traces in a jail LOL. Eddie didn't detect blood in the jail but the cadaver odour he is trained to find. Eddie was working fine in 2007. The husband was convicted of killing her before the body was later found.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2019, 04:01:42 PM »
My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

how many times do we have to point out grime said it was suggestive of cadaver scant...not that it was....he laso used the word possible...do you realise the diferrence between suggestive and "is"..

so you have confirmed grime did not claim what you posted...you are not on your own...gunit made exactly the same mistake

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2019, 04:06:06 PM »
Who was that guy appearing in the Netflix documentary going under the name of Martin Grime?

Martin Grime?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2019, 04:09:09 PM »
eddie also found a coconut in Jersey

For which he earned his owner 96,000 Pounds.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
eddie also found a coconut in Jersey

Coconut  @)(++(*

Offline Brietta

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2019, 04:36:24 PM »
Eddie and Grime went to the Theresa Parker case in September 2007 and he alerted in the garage and to a house next door when somebody had perished in a fire. He was shown in court showing off his cadaver scenting abilities. Next you will be saying there's no blood traces in a jail LOL. Eddie didn't detect blood in the jail but the cadaver odour he is trained to find. Eddie was working fine in 2007. The husband was convicted of killing her before the body was later found.

The relevance to the Murat Netflix interview in any of the above is  ...  what?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2019, 04:40:00 PM »
The relevance to the Murat Netflix interview in any of the above is  ...  what?

Just scanned back and at least 4 of the previous posts by supporters are of no relevance. A bit of evenhandedness wouldn’t go amiss.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:34:59 PM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?