Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 507646 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2610 on: May 16, 2019, 09:23:50 PM »
Listen to it twice at the same time.
listen to it at twice normal speed.  I do this on YouTube.  It makes a man sound like a woman.  Women seem to speak at twice the rate that guys do.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2611 on: May 16, 2019, 09:26:20 PM »
And what has it achieved?
Apart from the discussion here and on other Madeleine forums.

Naive question here.
Has it earned him money?
Well it didn't cost me money to listen to it.  Maybe  there are version that you pay for.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2612 on: May 16, 2019, 09:29:11 PM »

Naive question here.
Has it earned him money?
No idea what it's achieved Channel 9 have access to several million listeners in Oz I imagine.

How much did he make? No idea. Probably his 9News salary. Looks like he's an actual journalist.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2613 on: May 17, 2019, 12:22:31 AM »
Well it didn't cost me money to listen to it.  Maybe  there are version that you pay for.
8 Ways Podcasters Can Profit From Their Shows
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/277912
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2614 on: May 17, 2019, 07:10:34 AM »
No idea what it's achieved Channel 9 have access to several million listeners in Oz I imagine.

How much did he make? No idea. Probably his 9News salary. Looks like he's an actual journalist.
When you google his name its just page after page of results about the McCann case.  Looks like it has been very profitable for him one way or another.  Did he do anything of note before latching on to this case I wonder...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2615 on: May 17, 2019, 07:40:04 AM »

Naive question here.
Has it earned him money?

What the podcasrs have done is collect, organise and examine various issues all in one place. Some people think the past should be forgotten but how can it? If current investigators find a solution it will need to explain not just who but how, why and when. It will have to fit with the evidence given by the witnesses at the time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2616 on: May 17, 2019, 07:56:40 AM »
What the podcasrs have done is collect, organise and examine various issues all in one place. Some people think the past should be forgotten but how can it? If current investigators find a solution it will need to explain not just who but how, why and when. It will have to fit with the evidence given by the witnesses at the time.
Abduction is possible and therefore must fit with all the present evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2617 on: May 17, 2019, 08:14:19 AM »
Gerry being Smithman does not fit with the evidence given by the witnesses at the time.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2618 on: May 17, 2019, 08:42:23 AM »
Not only is abduction possible... It had to rate as quite likely

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2619 on: May 17, 2019, 09:33:20 AM »
It's perfectly possible that the statements were correctly recorded and that both men gave two very different accounts of their movements on 3rd May. .
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:07:22 PM by Angelo222 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2620 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:09 AM »
It's perfectly possible that the statements were correctly recorded and that both men gave two very different accounts of their movements on 3rd May. .

...so it may or may not be reliable...therefore we dont have a record which we know for certain is accurate and therefore reliable,,...thats fact..not opinion

something is relieble if we can rely on it to be accurate...we simply dont know if the translation is accurate ......therefore we cannot rely upon it
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:08:06 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2621 on: May 17, 2019, 10:28:57 AM »
...so it may or may not be reliable...therefore we dont have a record which we know for certain is accurate and therefore reliable,,...thats fact..not opinion

something is relieble if we can rely on it to be accurate...we simply dont know if the translation is accurate ......therefore we cannot rely upon it

You obviously have no explanation for the inconsistences so have relied on discrediting the statements instead.
Your attempts have failed miserably in my opinion so the inconsistences remain.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2622 on: May 17, 2019, 10:34:21 AM »
Abduction is possible and therefore must fit with all the present evidence
Do you think it doesn't?
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2623 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:44 AM »
When you google his name its just page after page of results about the McCann case.  Looks like it has been very profitable for him one way or another.  Did he do anything of note before latching on to this case I wonder...?

I find the continual reference to money highly bemusing.

When I got flame-roasted for my Luz Tours, the 2 reporters were at least accurate in saying that I don't charge for them.  But I got flame-roasted anyway.

A while back I was looking up something else, and I came across a YouTube clip of Loose Women.  It must have been from when the Luz Tours story broke, because they discussed it on TV briefly.  After condemning the Tours, the panel leader pointed out that I didn't charge for them.  According to panelist Babs Windsor, that made my 'offence' even worse.

I can see no issue with people making money from the case.  It takes a lot of time an effort to write a book.  I only know of one free one.  Then there's the reporters, making money by selling copy, or broadcasts.  Plus of course the photographers and video crew.  And all the police who have worked on it as part of their job.

And I would assume that Babs Windsor was paid for her appearance on Loose Women.  Should she have given part of her money to charity?  Ditto the other panelists, the interview leader and the entire production crew?

Even the McCanns had made money from the event.

So kindly think of all that the next time you consider moralising about making money from the disappearance.

Mark Saunokonoko is no different in that respect to most of the others in the spotlight who have done exactly the same.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2624 on: May 17, 2019, 11:01:45 AM »
You obviously have no explanation for the inconsistences so have relied on discrediting the statements instead.
Your attempts have failed miserably in my opinion so the inconsistences remain.
LOL...One of the explanations is that the stateemnts were taken in such a way that we cannot guarantee their accuracy...that is an absolute fact...we have Rebelo suggesting it...we have Colin Sutton suggesting it ...and we have kate stating it as fact....your refusal to aknowledge the possibility gives you no credibility...imo