Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 507294 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2655 on: May 17, 2019, 03:20:05 PM »
Are you accusing Saunokonoko of lying Brietta because that is clearly libel.

Please desist ... this form of unjustified personal attack is tiresome and terribly threadbare ... if you are of the opinion I have libelled anyone in any of my posts please feel free to report it in the usual manner ... in the interim do not presume to put words into my mouth which you know are unfounded.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2656 on: May 17, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »
2 in Spanish, because we both speak Spanish.  That's the language Spain uses for its statements.

You are heading for a huge elephant trap.  Might be time to turn around, just a thought.

The incident in English was handwritten in English, because English is the language used in the English legal system.

It just doesn't get simpler.

What was your report taken in?  Welsh?  Greek?  Klingon?

It was a simple question im surprised..not...it took you so long to answer....then you come up with a stupid comment...no surprise...

its unnacceptable to ask someone to sign a statement in a foreign language they dont understand...you speak spanish so you were able to understand what you were asked to sign...the mccanns did not

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2657 on: May 17, 2019, 03:25:43 PM »
Please desist ... this form of unjustified personal attack is tiresome and terribly threadbare ... if you are of the opinion I have libelled anyone in any of my posts please feel free to report it in the usual manner ... in the interim do not presume to put words into my mouth which you know are unfounded.

You put words into your own mouth Brietta, I don’t have to do you that service. You said MS had misrepresented what Grime had written, that is libel. It is not a personal attack, it is simply repeating what you posted. If I by some chance have misrepresented what you posted please clarify the issue and an apology with be forthcoming.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2658 on: May 17, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »
I find the continual reference to money highly bemusing.

When I got flame-roasted for my Luz Tours, the 2 reporters were at least accurate in saying that I don't charge for them.  But I got flame-roasted anyway.

A while back I was looking up something else, and I came across a YouTube clip of Loose Women.  It must have been from when the Luz Tours story broke, because they discussed it on TV briefly.  After condemning the Tours, the panel leader pointed out that I didn't charge for them.  According to panelist Babs Windsor, that made my 'offence' even worse.

I can see no issue with people making money from the case.  It takes a lot of time an effort to write a book.  I only know of one free one.  Then there's the reporters, making money by selling copy, or broadcasts.  Plus of course the photographers and video crew.  And all the police who have worked on it as part of their job.

And I would assume that Babs Windsor was paid for her appearance on Loose Women.  Should she have given part of her money to charity?  Ditto the other panelists, the interview leader and the entire production crew?

Even the McCanns had made money from the event.

So kindly think of all that the next time you consider moralising about making money from the disappearance.

Mark Saunokonoko is no different in that respect to most of the others in the spotlight who have done exactly the same.
Thanks for the lecture but I will say what I like when I like.  Many people have profited either financially or by having their profiles raised or their egos massaged by their association with this case.  I don’t count the parents in this as I don’t believe their motivation was person fame and fortune.  All IMO, which I believe I am entitled to express on this forum am I not?  Freedom of speech and all that, something you claim to value so highly.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2659 on: May 17, 2019, 03:38:00 PM »
His statement of Kate returning to the table at around 22:15 does not fit with anyone else. Gerry was still at the table at 22:15 - I wonder why LOL.

FP said Kate left as early as 21:45. Matt 21:50. Kate was not gone long on her check according to the witnesses but according to Gerry she was gone for 10 minutes then reveals a much later time that does not fit!
So the only person contradicting his alibis is the man himself.  LOL.  And he would do this because....?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2660 on: May 17, 2019, 03:44:10 PM »
2 in Spanish, because we both speak Spanish.  That's the language Spain uses for its statements.

You are heading for a huge elephant trap.  Might be time to turn around, just a thought.

The incident in English was handwritten in English, because English is the language used in the English legal system.

It just doesn't get simpler.

What was your report taken in?  Welsh?  Greek?  Klingon?

does spain use spanish for its statements for witnesses that do not speak spanish...do you know the answer...or have you just fell into the trap

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2661 on: May 17, 2019, 03:50:10 PM »
It was a simple question im surprised..not...it took you so long to answer....then you come up with a stupid comment...no surprise...

its unnacceptable to ask someone to sign a statement in a foreign language they dont understand...you speak spanish so you were able to understand what you were asked to sign...the mccanns did not

Talk about flogging a dead horse.

We gave 2 statements in Madrid, which were both written down in Spanish, for the ultra-simple reason that in Spain they speak Spanish.

These were not recorded on DVD.

The statement in England was in English, for the ultra-simple reason that in England the main language is English.

It was not recorded, just written down.

You haven't hit the elephant trap yet, but if you want to continue ...  so be it!
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2662 on: May 17, 2019, 03:59:20 PM »
We don't have a reliable account of either of Gerrys statements so it's impossible to draw any real conclusions... MS has a poor understanding of the case so I don't take a lot of notice of his conclusions which are flawed IMO..

Nonsense. The statements are extremely reliable. The problem is that you just don't like the content.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2663 on: May 17, 2019, 03:59:45 PM »
You put words into your own mouth Brietta, I don’t have to do you that service. You said MS had misrepresented what Grime had written, that is libel. It is not a personal attack, it is simply repeating what you posted. If I by some chance have misrepresented what you posted please clarify the issue and an apology with be forthcoming.

This is the last occasion on which I will revisit a post which I have made previously to prove that you have misrepresented what I have posted.
On this occasion you have accused me of libelling Saunokonoko.

This is the post to which you referred ...
I find it illuminating that Saunokonoko didn’t use modern communication methods to actually communicate one to one with Martin Grime and allow his voice to be heard in his podcast.

Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do.

It really doesn’t alter the fact that things have moved on way beyond the dogs and way beyond 2007 when the forensics didn’t match the expectation the PJ had of the dogs which were thus an irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance today.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are presently following evidence which I don’t think will owe much if anything to Eddie and Keela because nothing except sceptic hopes and dreams for great disaster to befall Madeleine's family has stood still for the past twelve years.

I've had a quick glance at Saunokonoko's twitter feed and boy oh boy plus c'est la même chose still rules  *&^^&
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg529008#msg529008

Your accusations are as always tiresome and pointless and are a form of harassment ... please desist and as I have already advised ... if you have a problem with future posts, use the "report" facility..
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2664 on: May 17, 2019, 04:03:42 PM »
macleod gets quiye a few imprtant things wrong...but then again...police arent always the brightest
Don't be too hard on him ... he was after all the first sceptic to agree the shutter on apartment 5A could be raised from outside and even demonstrated it on camera.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2665 on: May 17, 2019, 04:04:16 PM »
Nonsense. The statements are extremely reliable. The problem is that you just don't like the content.
no they are not...as suggested by Rebelo,,....of the portuguese PJ

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2666 on: May 17, 2019, 04:07:19 PM »
Talk about flogging a dead horse.

We gave 2 statements in Madrid, which were both written down in Spanish, for the ultra-simple reason that in Spain they speak Spanish.

These were not recorded on DVD.

The statement in England was in English, for the ultra-simple reason that in England the main language is English.

It was not recorded, just written down.

You haven't hit the elephant trap yet, but if you want to continue ...  so be it!

I can see why you are confused now...when they wrote it down...they recorded what you said....when I say recorded im using in its wider sense...you are assuning I mean audio or video recording...im not....

in the Uk the language the statement is recorded in...depends on the nationality of the witness.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2667 on: May 17, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »
This is the last occasion on which I will revisit a post which I have made previously to prove that you have misrepresented what I have posted.
On this occasion you have accused me of libelling Saunokonoko.

This is the post to which you referred ...
I find it illuminating that Saunokonoko didn’t use modern communication methods to actually communicate one to one with Martin Grime and allow his voice to be heard in his podcast.

Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do.

It really doesn’t alter the fact that things have moved on way beyond the dogs and way beyond 2007 when the forensics didn’t match the expectation the PJ had of the dogs which were thus an irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance today.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are presently following evidence which I don’t think will owe much if anything to Eddie and Keela because nothing except sceptic hopes and dreams for great disaster to befall Madeleine's family has stood still for the past twelve years.

I've had a quick glance at Saunokonoko's twitter feed and boy oh boy plus c'est la même chose still rules  *&^^&
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg529008#msg529008

Your accusations are as always tiresome and pointless and are a form of harassment ... please desist and as I have already advised ... if you have a problem with future posts, use the "report" facility..

Your constant denial of what is patently obvious to anyone with basic comprehension skills is also becoming tiresome as is your outrage when this is pointed out to you.

You posted “Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do“

Could you explain if you didn’t mean what I took it to mean what you actually did mean ?

Like the little boy who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar it is not enough to simply deny it happened but to explain why it wasn’t so. So far you have failed to do this.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2668 on: May 17, 2019, 04:19:47 PM »
Your constant denial of what is patently obvious to anyone with basic comprehension skills is also becoming tiresome as is your outrage when this is pointed out to you.

You posted “Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do“

Could you explain if you didn’t mean what I took it to mean what you actually did mean ?

Like the little boy who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar it is not enough to simply deny it happened but to explain why it wasn’t so. So far you have failed to do this.
Nothing libellous in that.  What’s your problem girlfriend?  Perhaps you’d like to revisit some of the comments you have made about Clarence Mitchell, Summers and Swan, Kate McCann or any journo who has ever covered the case sympathetically towards the McCanns and see if any of them accuse accusations of spin by yourself?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:26:04 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2669 on: May 17, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »
All 3 were handwritten.

We signed all 3.

I take it you were not dealing with a life changing incident such as your daughter disappearing from her bed? 

I think the circumstances both witnesses and the police faced in Praia da Luz merited a more professional approach than was given.
The fact that one of the first issues that Rebelo had to deal with was clearing up the mess he inherited from Amaral I think goes to prove that by Portuguese standards the initial task of record keeping just wasn't up to scratch.

How could anyone have confidence in a system such as that?

Snip
Paulo Rebelo, the new police chief leading the Madeleine McCann investigation, is furious at how it was left in disarray by his predecessor.
According to reports, officers have spent the past fortnight processing information left lying around on scraps of paper and following leads ignored by police working under Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488802/Madeleine-New-police-chiefs-fury-mess-inherited-predecessor.html