Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502507 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2445 on: May 15, 2019, 01:56:43 PM »
Both dogs alerted to the key fob.  Please get up to speed on the case Robby.  As G-unit has pointed out, it was 'cellular material', attributed to Gerry.

If, In Dog We Trust  (old but true story), the obvious answer is Gerry's blood.  A person who is very definitely not dead.
Can you find the cite for that please.  In particular that Keela alerted to the key fob.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:59:20 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2446 on: May 15, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
Some people see it as evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a live human, but it isn't.

grime has told us eddie alerts to blood from a live human...thats proof

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2447 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:30 PM »
Can you find the cite for that please.  In particular that Keela alerted to the key fob.

Not off the top of my head.  Martin Grime?  Mark Harrison?

But the test in the sand bucket at the car park dates back years.  That both dogs alerted is not in contention.  It simply shows that the dogs alert to material from a living person.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2448 on: May 15, 2019, 02:56:01 PM »
Some people see it as evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a live human, but it isn't.
Snip
For example, the human normal red blood cell (HNRBC) is the best known cellular material.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/materials-science/cellular-material

Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's.

There was no alert by the cadaver dog within the vehicle.

Since Gerry McCann is very much a living human identified by forensics as being the donor of the cellular  material found on the key fob to which the blood dog which only alerted to blood also alerted, I would say it is irrefutable evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a living person.

What leads you to believe it doesn't?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2449 on: May 15, 2019, 06:10:17 PM »
The point is that just because the police authorities say the parents are not suspects does not mean that they aren’t....and we have evidence of this.
You really can’t still believe the McCanns are police  suspects...can you??!  &%%6
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2450 on: May 15, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
Is it your belief that Eddie would not to alert to dried blood from a living human despite what Grime himself said in the matter?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2451 on: May 15, 2019, 06:43:55 PM »
So if Keela was alerting to Gerry McCann's blood on the car key fob, she was also alerting to blood in the boot and behind the couch in 5A. Grime was correct to tell Mark Saunokonoko that Keela's alerts were corroberated,
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2452 on: May 15, 2019, 06:45:57 PM »
So if Keela was alerting to Gerry McCann's blood on the car key fob, she was also alerting to blood in the boot and behind the couch in 5A. Grime was correct to tell Mark Saunokonoko that Keela's alerts were corroberated,

cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs...a cite is surely required for such a claim
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:00:57 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2453 on: May 15, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »
cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs

Podcast "Goncalo Amaral" 11:36

The dog responses were confirmed by the recovery of DNA samples.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2454 on: May 15, 2019, 07:07:46 PM »

Who said that?

Offline The General

« Reply #2455 on: May 15, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
Oi,I'm more of a cummerbund type. 8(>((
I used to like that Butterscotch Cummerbund fella in that Shylock Herms thing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2456 on: May 15, 2019, 07:12:09 PM »
Snip
For example, the human normal red blood cell (HNRBC) is the best known cellular material.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/materials-science/cellular-material

Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's.

There was no alert by the cadaver dog within the vehicle.

Since Gerry McCann is very much a living human identified by forensics as being the donor of the cellular  material found on the key fob to which the blood dog which only alerted to blood also alerted, I would say it is irrefutable evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a living person.

What leads you to believe it doesn't?
Do you know whereabouts this statement is covered in the file?  "Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2457 on: May 15, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »

yes ...as VS said...who said that...where does MS stop his quote and continue with his own opinion...dna of cellular material does not confirm the alerts and i dont beleive Grime said ....you are quoting opinion as fact

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2458 on: May 15, 2019, 07:16:23 PM »
cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs...a cite is surely required for such a claim
What do you want exactly?  It is a podcast and you are welcome to listen to it.  I'll give you the link.  https://omny.fm/shows/maddie
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:26:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2459 on: May 15, 2019, 07:25:02 PM »
What do you want exactly?  It is a podcast and you are welcome to listen to it.  I'll give you the link.

I want a cite to support the claim... Which g has given... I don't think her cite stands up to scrutiny... She cannot show who said those words... I think it's most prob MS