Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1127 times)

Offline jameson245

Hello
« on: February 07, 2019, 04:53:49 PM »
Just found my way to this forum.  Been interested in the JonBenet Ramsey case since the first night it was on the news.  Been a peripheral character over the years  In the Schiller, Thomas and Ramsey books.  Went on 48 Hours to discredit Vassar Professor Don Foster when he was touted as the "key witness" going into the grand jury.  Considered the "archivist" of case documents, I have worked on several documentaries and am going to speak publicly on this more in the near future.   Maintain a website or two on the subject and still work with certain people to get the truth revealed and the case solved.

Hope I am welcome here and that the discussion can be advanced through the efforts of all.
Remember the Child

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 06:49:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Jameson 245.   

Offline Sunny

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
Welcome Jameson245 8((()*/
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!