Author Topic: Looking for compelling cases in South West England  (Read 1995 times)

Offline lukeradcliff

Looking for compelling cases in South West England
« on: September 21, 2021, 11:05:41 PM »
Outdated post removed
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 12:30:15 PM by lukeradcliff »

Offline Admin

Re: Looking for compelling cases in South West England
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 01:21:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

I wonder if with your combined expertise and knowledge, you can help me...

I am looking for an intriguing, compelling and important case/story that takes place or is strongly linked to the South West of England.

I am developing a programme for television and so am looking for a case that warrants an in depth investigation and coverage.

It needs to have a compelling story with a decent amount of known detail and material that could be drawn upon to help tell the story.

I would love to hear suggestions for stories you think haven't got the attention they deserve.

Welcome to the forum Luke.

Here's your opportunity guys to get your story out there.  Anyone with a crime story from the southwest of England which they feel would be of particular public interest, please get in touch with Luke.

Offline Dave

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 08:23:05 PM »
Best of luck Luke. 

I sent you the Centredivide You tube channel that has many of the UK rough Justice video's and other material all related ot miscarriages of justice. I have been uploading video's related to miscarriages of Justice there for 11 years now. If anyone has links to other Rough Justice videos that are not on the centerdivide channe, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy to upload the the Channel Centredivide.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgb5s4orZdFS7DanqN39DA

The one weakness in campaigning for a msicarriage of justice is the lack of interst in mainstream media, and or you wait and hope they shine a light on your story. I am hoping to create a production company that will create documentary and other mediums that soled focuses only on Miscarriages of justice and the issues with our Criminal Justice system and lack of accountability.

Youtube banning Crimebodge ( He is back on Oct)  is just such an example of why democratisation of media is conditional to corporate policy.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 08:49:36 PM »
Hi everyone,

I wonder if with your combined expertise and knowledge, you can help me...

I am looking for an intriguing, compelling and important case/story that takes place or is strongly linked to the South West of England.

I am developing a programme for television and so am looking for a case that warrants an in depth investigation and coverage.

It needs to have a compelling story with a decent amount of known detail and material that could be drawn upon to help tell the story.

I would love to hear suggestions for stories you think haven't got the attention they deserve.

Can't think of anything from the SW but if I do I'll be sure to message you
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline lukeradcliff

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 10:24:18 AM »
Outdated post removed
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 12:31:33 PM by lukeradcliff »

Offline lane99

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 06:07:49 PM »
Shrien Dewani is a homophobic gay who got away with murdering his wife so he could continue to secretly carry on his homosexual life.  The woman he duped into the beard marriage is from Sweden, and he lured her to South Africa to carry out the murder.  So there's a significant international connection to the story, too.  The South-West connection is that Dewani is from Bristol.

And why this case hasn't gotten the attention it deserves is that Wikipedia (the de-facto creator of reality in the 21st century) enlisted a PR agent for Dewani to write its article on the murder.  And, not surprisingly, the article is a whitewash and a sham.

So the definitive account of the actual truth of this case has yet to be told.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:15:37 PM by lane99 »

Offline barrier

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 04:37:45 PM »
The murder of Charlotte Pinkney is worth looking at imo, her alleged killer died in prison denying he done it.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/jul/28/justice-on-trial-nick-rose
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 07:47:09 PM »
Would you be willing to meet with me face to face?
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline barrier

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 08:42:29 AM »
No thank's .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 10:04:30 AM »
Is the inappropriate use of the apostrophe indicative of your limited education? Perhaps you are the barrier to real justice, armchair hero!
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline barrier

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 05:47:12 PM »
Is the inappropriate use of the apostrophe indicative of your limited education? Perhaps you are the barrier to real justice, armchair hero!

Very droll , troll.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 06:44:53 PM »
Ha! How long did it take you to think that one up, well done, you have a natural wit, according to your mummy. She must be so proud.

Offline PeterMartin

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2022, 11:06:49 AM »
Would Hampshire be close enough? We have proof that Matthew Hamlen was convicted on perjured evidence! Contact me for details.