Author Topic: Jeremy spent time in same prison wing with Mike Teskowski.  (Read 5376 times)

Offline John

Jeremy spent time in same prison wing with Mike Teskowski.
« on: June 07, 2016, 01:45:36 PM »
Oh dear.  @)(++(*   I've upset Looney Tunes Tesko across at Fawlty Towers again and been struck off his membership list.  Well it was fun while it lasted, I wonder was it my comment about him being incacerated with Bamber in a protection wing or the fact he sent a note to a judge about a pistol used to murder a police sergeant which worries him most.  &%+((£

There is something very fishy about the claim that a Cat A prisoner would even meet someone convicted of a petty crime in jail?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:23:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

david1819

Re: Jeremy spent time in same prison wing with Mike Teskowski.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:15:20 PM »
Oh dear.  @)(++(*   I've upset Looney Tunes Tesko across at Fawlty Towers again and been struck off his membership list.  Well it was fun while it lasted, I wonder was it my comment about him being incacerated with Bamber in a protection wing or the fact he sent a note to a judge about a pistol used to murder a police sergeant which worries him most.  &%+((£

There is something very fishy about the claim that a Cat A prisoner would even meet someone convicted of a petty crime in jail?

&%+((£

Bamber was downgraded to a category B prisoner for a few years in the early to mid 1990s. This was around the same time he met Tesko inside.

makes sense I guess

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 02:23:04 PM »
&%+((£

Bamber was downgraded to a category B prisoner for a few years in the early to mid 1990s. This was around the same time he met Tesko inside.

makes sense I guess

Mike met Jeremy in 1989, Jeremy was downgraded in 1991.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 02:28:51 PM »

Are you sure they're not allowed to mix?

david1819

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 02:31:32 PM »
Mike met Jeremy in 1989, Jeremy was downgraded in 1991.

other sources say he was downgraded in 1990 and upgraded in 1996 :S

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 02:35:10 PM »
&%+((£

makes sense I guess

Try a few months not a few years.

The committee decided on 6/27/91 to downgrade him to Cat B.  That decision was implemented in September 1991. Upon implementation the press reported it. The family and police complained that if he escaped he would be a threat to the family and thus the Committee reevaluated their decision and they reversed their decision thus he reverted to Cat A again.

While Jeremy has failed to post materials which detail the precise day he was returned to Cat A it was well prior to July of 1992. Jeremy lobbed some kind of complaint or protest of his re-categorization to A with the courts. The Courts questioned the Home Office which in turn sent the courts a letter in July 1992 summarizing what had occurred.  Jeremy had his supporters upload a letter. The letter did not detail the exact date he reverted to Cat A but clearly it happened well prior to this letter. Whether it happened in late 1991 or early 1992 is unclear.

So at most Mike would have had mere months to associate with Jeremy in a Cat B lockup.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 02:41:36 PM »
other sources say he was downgraded in 1990 and upgraded in 1996 :S

What sources?  The newspapers say he was relocated to a cat B facility in September 1991 which is what Jeremy himself claimed in his blog and the support he offered for this was to cite a press article as well as a letter from the Home Office to the Courts because the courts has questioned what took place.

From Jeremy himself:

The 30-year anniversary was a milestone I did not expect to pass in jail. To quote the Cat ‘A’ Committee from Thursday 27th June 1991: “The Committee noted that the offences had been narrowly targeted and there was no sign of mental illness of further evidence from the prison (after 6 years of custody) to suggest that Bamber would be a danger to the public at large.” Downgraded to Category ‘B’[ii]. On 12th September 1991 an article was published in the News of the World[iii], giving details of how I was not considered to be a danger to the public and that my category had been downgraded. This sparked my relatives, the beneficiaries of my late family's estate, into action and after Robert Boutflour complained to the Home Office, I was subsequently made Category ‘A’ again[iv]. I have remained a Category ‘A’ prisoner ever since despite there being no grounds for keeping me as such.

Taylor v Anderton (Police Complaints Authority Interviewing), Ante, at Pg. 465 (Archibald, 2006 Pg. 1356)
[ii] Letter Lifer management Unit dated 20.09.91 PDF
[iii] News of World Article 12.09.91 PDF
[iv] Letter Home office to The Royal Courts of Justice dated 30.07.92: “He was held as a Category ‘A’ from 1985 until, in September 1991, following the annual review of his security status, he was downgraded to category ‘B’ . The change was reported in the press, and there followed immediate representations from the remaining members of BAMBER’s family, and from the police to the effect that the family would still be at grave risk from BAMBER if he was to escape  be released. One of those members of his family was Mr. Robert Boutflour who I understand is also a defendant at the Civil case in August. In the light of those representations, BAMBER’s security category was again reviewed, and it was decided that he should be reclassified back to a ‘A’ category prisoner.”

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 02:49:29 PM »
Are you sure they're not allowed to mix?

Not normally but sometimes they can mix in a protection wing which houses all sorts.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 03:02:02 PM »
Not normally but sometimes they can mix in a protection wing which houses all sorts.

There are no mixed prisons, Cat A only go to maximum security facilities.  Cat B go to medium security and C and Dto low security.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 03:18:24 PM »
There are no mixed prisons, Cat A only go to maximum security facilities.  Cat B go to medium security and C and Dto low security.

Wakefield houses both category A and B prisoners.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/prison-finder/wakefield

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 06:16:11 PM »
Wakefield houses both category A and B prisoners.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/prison-finder/wakefield

Now it does. But the prisoners are is separate facilities.  They built some kind of a supermax thing in the 21st century that can house 100 Cat A prisoners. The regular facility is for cat B. The new supermax part is for the bad of the bad so they are not allowed to mix.  They mainly send people who got into fights in the past or are expected to get into trouble there.

Housing A and B together would defeat the whole purpose of the classification system which is supposed to take into account who is the most dangerous not only to the public but also to other prisoners and guards.

Mike has already proven himself to be a prolific liar who seeks attention. Part of how he does that is to try to play up his friendship with Jeremy and also how active a role he has played in trying to free him.  He claims to have been intimately involved in every step of the appeal proceedings and defense experiments. This culminate din his greatest lie- his nonsense claim that he stole a photo of Sheila's body on bed from Jeremy's lawyer because Jeremy's lawyer refused to use it.  This is ludicrous enough but what does he claim he did with it?  He claims he mailed it to Jeremy. He mailed a letter to Jeremy claiming he enclosed this photo with the letter though he enclosed no photo.  Then when Jeremy said it had no photo he claimed police must have stolen it. Why would he mail the photo without making a copy for himself at minimum or scanning it? The whole tale is an obvious lie to inflate Mike's value and Jeremy thought as much because this seems to be one of the things that caused Jeremy to tell Mike to leave him alone.  Another was Mike asking Jeremy for a photo so he could then use the photo to say what great pals he is with Jeremy.

Jeremy suggests that he had little relationship with Mike and that Mike was just trying to get cozy with him to pretend Jeremy and he are great buds and to use that claim to garner attention and achieve fame.  While Jeremy is hardly trustworthy I believe that he and Mike had few dealings and that Mike begging to take possession of the documents that were scanned by the defense and no longer needed allowed him to read the documents and then claim he knows more than everyone else because he had a close personal relationship with Jeremy.

I have little doubt Jeremy would correspond with Mike and try to use him to his own ends but it seems Jeremy realized Mike was trying to use him so got pissed off and ditched him upon realizing he was of no use to Jeremy. Much like he ditched and turned on others upon deciding they were no use.  he corresponds with plenty of people Mike is no exception. If Mike were a woman he is the sort who would try to marry a jailbird for fame and even make up that they knew eachother longer than they actually did perhaps even claiming they met before the murders.

Even if they had a close relationship though it would not mean anything to me. Jeremy would be making up BS to feed to Mike while Mike would be making up BS to feed to Jeremy. You could not trust that they told eachother the truth about anything and if they publicly reported what the other said to them you could not trust that they were accurately conveying what the other had told them.  For this reason I never bothered to challenge Mike about personally meeting Jeremy in prison and interacting with him.  Even if true it would mean nothing so wasn't worth bothering with.

It was much more fun ripping him apart on his lie that he stole the photo from Jeremy's lawyer and mailed it to Jeremy in an envelope that stated it was a privileged communication from his lawyer even though he is not  a lawyer and thus the privilege could not possibly attach.