Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 18625 times)

Offline John

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2020, 08:31:18 PM »
No, the farm was being farmed, the rent was being paid - just no one lived in the house.

Some people think that White House Farm was part of the Bamber`s estate and that the cousins inherited it but that wasn't the case, the Eatons merely rent it from the actual owners. I don't think that fact was made very clear in the last TV documentary.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 08:37:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2020, 08:59:25 PM »
Some people think that White House Farm was part of the Bamber`s estate and that the cousins inherited it but that wasn't the case, the Eatons merely rent it from the actual owners. I don't think that fact was made very clear in the last TV documentary.

That's right - some newspapers have even reported that he inherited the house.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2020, 09:24:58 PM »
That's right - some newspapers have even reported that he inherited the house.

They rented the house and land and N & J Bamber Ltd farmed it. There are details of the Bamber's holdings and where they went here, in between the complaining;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHAnLJOIw7k
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »
They rented the house and land and N & J Bamber Ltd farmed it. There are details of the Bamber's holdings and where they went here, in between the complaining;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHAnLJOIw7k

I know.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2020, 10:01:42 PM »
The preamble in 'Blood Relations' acknowledges the Eaton family for permission to reproduce their uncopyrighted family photos.

His book is going to be republished in early June...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Relations-Jeremy-Bamber-Murders-ebook/dp/B083TC69N9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Yes, I heard that---I will be buying myself a copy.

I read it years ago, and thought it was very good. Had completely forgotten about the photos.

Offline barrier

« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2020, 06:00:46 PM »
The preamble in 'Blood Relations' acknowledges the Eaton family for permission to reproduce their uncopyrighted family photos.

His book is going to be republished in early June...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Relations-Jeremy-Bamber-Murders-ebook/dp/B083TC69N9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Only survivor of what?

A year later it was Jeremy Bamber, the only survivor, who was convicted of the callous murders of his entire family.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2020, 06:40:34 AM »
Why not give the money to charity?  They gained financially from the tragedy whoever the perp was. Ordinarily they would not have benefitted eg June left AE £100 in her will.

The way you bang on about the money, Holly (just as G-Unit does) anyone would thinks it was YOURS!

It’s got sweet Fanny Adams to do with you or anyone else.

As it happens, and as you take such a huge interest in money that isn’t yours, the farmhouse could not be sold as it was held in a trust and tenanted out. I do believe that the house itself was originally built in the 1800s and owned by June Bamber’s great-grandfather or G-G-grandfather. It was left in a trust so the family could live there, but they weren’t able to sell it, obviously.

My understanding is that June owned many acres of land and the farmland, including 50% of the caravan park. She also owned other properties and was due to inherit 50% of her mother’s house.

Nevill too owned many acres of the land, plus several properties and business ventures, including his mother’s house in Guildford, of which I should imagine 50% would go to his late sister’s children.

So both June and Nevill were relatively wealthy in their own right, despite not owning the actual farmhouse. June’s sister, Pamela was relatively wealthy too and was also in line to receive 50% of her mother’s estate. 

So, given how much money was involved, it’s a ridiculous suggestion to say that the rightful heirs should give all that money away to a charity — that money that their family had grafted for over hundreds of years — and go against the wishes of all their parents/grandparents. Why would anyone give away their rightful inheritance and leave themselves underprivileged with few assets and little money?!

Furthermore, if you were in their shoes and you knew the perp Jeremy Bamber had KILLED your close family to get his greedy grubby paws on all the money that your  parents, grandparents, great-grandparents had grafted so hard for, wouldn’t you be determined to make sure he didn’t get ONE penny? I certainly would! How could you sit back and watch an evil murderer not just take the lives of FIVE of your family members (two of whom were just six-years-old), but effectively steal the inheritance too?

I’d move heaven and earth to make sure that evil psychopath didn’t benefit for shooting dead his mother, his father, his sister, and his two little nephews. And everyone would do that too — including you.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2020, 08:29:18 AM »

The way you bang on about the money, Holly (just as G-Unit does) anyone would thinks it was YOURS!

As it happens, and as you take such a huge interest in money that isn’t yours, the farmhouse could not be sold as it was held in a trust and tenanted out. I do believe that the house itself was originally built in the 1800s and owned by June Bamber’s great-grandfather or G-G-grandfather. It was left in a trust so the family could live there, but they weren’t able to sell it, obviously.

My understanding is that June owned many acres of land and the farmland, including 50% of the caravan park. She also owned other properties and was due to inherit 50% of her mother’s house.

Nevill too owned many acres of the land, plus several properties and business ventures, including his mother’s house in Guildford, of which I should imagine 50% would go to his late sister’s children.

So both June and Nevill were relatively wealthy in their own right, despite not owning the actual farmhouse. June’s sister, Pamela was relatively wealthy too and was also in line to receive 50% of her mother’s estate. 

So, given how much money was involved, it’s a ridiculous suggestion to say that the rightful heirs should give all that money away to a charity — that money that their family had grafted for over hundreds of years — and go against the wishes of all their parents/grandparents. Why would anyone give away their rightful inheritance and leave themselves underprivileged with few assets and little money?!

Furthermore, if you were in their shoes and you knew the perp Jeremy Bamber had KILLED your close family to get his greedy grubby paws on all the money that your  parents, grandparents, great-grandparents had grafted so hard for, wouldn’t you be determined to make sure he didn’t get ONE penny? I certainly would! How could you sit back and watch an evil murderer not just take the lives of FIVE of your family members (two of whom were just six-years-old), but effectively steal the inheritance too?

I’d move heaven and earth to make sure that evil psychopath didn’t benefit for shooting dead his mother, his father, his sister, and his two little nephews. And everyone would do that too — including you.

I've raised that exact point on several occasions. The same situation often changes exponentially if we can place ourselves in the shoes of those who felt that along with their family being torn from them, their life's work was about to be taken from them and enjoyed by the person responsible for it.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2020, 11:01:49 AM »

I've raised that exact point on several occasions. The same situation often changes exponentially if we can place ourselves in the shoes of those who felt that along with their family being torn from them, their life's work was about to be taken from them and enjoyed by the person responsible for it.

Personally, I see nothing whatsoever wrong with the family inheriting the money-----so long as it is really true that Jeremy is guilty.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2020, 09:54:38 PM »
Personally, I see nothing whatsoever wrong with the family inheriting the money-----so long as it is really true that Jeremy is guilty.

Nothing wrong? It was their absolute right to receive that inheritance — it was theirs.

And the grandmother made certain it went to her daughter, Pamela, after she had the horror of knowing her other daughter, June had been shot dead — along with all her family!

The convicted murderer, Jeremy Bamber, who was found guilty of slaying all his family to get his grubby paws on ALL the inheritance, rightly lost any right to the money as it was proven beyond reasonable doubt he killed them all for it.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2020, 11:01:41 PM »

Upon Jeremy’s conviction the entire Bamber Estate was awarded to Pamela Boutflour. Anthony Pargeter and Jacqueline Wood brought a civil litigation for their share of the estate, namely Nevill’s assets, against Peter and Ann Eaton, Solicitor Basil Cock, Robert and Pamela Boutflour and David Boutflour in the High Court Chancery Division in 1991.[3] Pargeter and Wood settled out of court after it was agreed they would receive Nevill Bamber’s estate, while Robert and Pamela Boutflour, Peter and Ann Eaton and David and Karen Boutflour would in turn retain June Bamber’s estate.[4]
https://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/jackie-pargeter

Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2020, 11:08:28 PM »
Upon Jeremy’s conviction the entire Bamber Estate was awarded to Pamela Boutflour. Anthony Pargeter and Jacqueline Wood brought a civil litigation for their share of the estate, namely Nevill’s assets, against Peter and Ann Eaton, Solicitor Basil Cock, Robert and Pamela Boutflour and David Boutflour in the High Court Chancery Division in 1991.[3] Pargeter and Wood settled out of court after it was agreed they would receive Nevill Bamber’s estate, while Robert and Pamela Boutflour, Peter and Ann Eaton and David and Karen Boutflour would in turn retain June Bamber’s estate.[4]

So what?

Many families squabble over wills and inheritance, but that’s between them — but they didn’t start shooting each other

Whatever disputes they had afterwards doesn’t alter the fact Jeremy Bamber murdered all his family

Offline APRIL

« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2020, 09:59:12 AM »

There are few families, when money, land, and property come into the equation, who don't end up in conflict with each other, often causing generational break-ups to the point where none of them can remember what was the original cause.....................and that's without a vicious massacre being at the heart of it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2020, 10:34:41 AM »

There are few families, when money, land, and property come into the equation, who don't end up in conflict with each other, often causing generational break-ups to the point where none of them can remember what was the original cause.....................and that's without a vicious massacre being at the heart of it.

It seems the more you have the more you want. Interestingly Basil Cock suggested that the presumption when the order of death can't be determined is that the younger survives the elder. That seems to have been applied to Nevill and June, but what about Sheila and the twins? Sheila inherited from June, and I would have thought that would have gone to the twins had they survived. It seems Colin Caffell refrained, as their next of kin, from getting involved.
Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2020, 10:56:11 AM »
It seems the more you have the more you want. Interestingly Basil Cock suggested that the presumption when the order of death can't be determined is that the younger survives the elder. That seems to have been applied to Nevill and June, but what about Sheila and the twins? Sheila inherited from June, and I would have thought that would have gone to the twins had they survived. It seems Colin Caffell refrained, as their next of kin, from getting involved.

I imagine the change from murder/suicide to murder may, re inheritance, have thrown a spanner in the works/made it easier to apply? Not sure how easy it would have been for Colin to make a claim -nothing to stop him trying if he'd been of a mind to, though- it would be interesting to hear what others have to say.