Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2020, 05:58:18 PM »
I think you might be right there.

I reckon they've found Joana, Bianca Jones & Shergar as well.

They are keeping them under round the clock surveillance & are just waiting for the right time to rescue them.

Shouldn't be much longer now.

Without doubt.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-living-new-life-22071301

Madeleine McCann 'living new life but feels birth parents' concern for her' says psychic
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »
Without doubt.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-living-new-life-22071301

Madeleine McCann 'living new life but feels birth parents' concern for her' says psychic

Jesus wept, what a load of old horse shit.

Another psychic who can see all this bollocks about how Maddie thinks & feels, but still can't see her home address & telephone number.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2020, 08:40:23 AM »
Jesus wept, what a load of old horse shit.

Another psychic who can see all this bollocks about how Maddie thinks & feels, but still can't see her home address & telephone number.
You set a real high bar for the psychics, but a good point.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2020, 10:23:19 AM »
You set a real high bar for the psychics, but a good point.

Not really, Rob.  Madeleine will have distant memories of her own so it isn't actually Rocket Science.  This Psychic is just cashing in on possibilities.

And Spammy is doing what Spammy does.  Not making a lot of sense, as usual.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2020, 11:21:01 AM »
Not really, Rob.  Madeleine will have distant memories of her own so it isn't actually Rocket Science.  This Psychic is just cashing in on possibilities.

And Spammy is doing what Spammy does.  Not making a lot of sense, as usual.

Assuming she's alive.
Which she isn't.

Offline Lace

« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2020, 12:18:32 PM »
Assuming she's alive.
Which she isn't.

Are you Psychic too?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2020, 11:31:16 PM »
Assuming she's alive.
Which she isn't.
What was the phone number and name of the person responsible for her death, since you are psychic.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2020, 02:24:27 PM »
You don't have to be psychic to know - Maddie is no longer with us IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2020, 03:20:58 PM »
You don't have to be psychic to know - Maddie is no longer with us IMO

A more accurate expression of opinion might read as ...

"You don't have to be psychic to know" - there is a possibility Madeleine may NO longer be with us but in the absence of proof there is every possibility that she may be alive and well.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:42:18 AM by Robittybob1 »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2020, 05:02:33 PM »
A more accurate expression of opinion might read as ...

"You don't have to be psychic to know" - there is a possibility Madeleine may longer be with us but in the absence of proof there is every possibility that she may be alive and well.

OR

Madeleine may longer be with us but in the absence of proof, of an abduction - she may not be.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2020, 05:33:35 PM »
OR

Madeleine may longer be with us but in the absence of proof, of an abduction - she may not be.

Sorry, your post is a bit garbled. 

I wonder why people can't bring themselves to hope for the best outcome for a now missing young woman and her family.

Anyway, this thread isn't actually about Madeleine.  It is about the presently elusive Amaral.  Wonder if he is in lockup lockdown I can't recall him being so reticent or even so reticent for so long.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2020, 06:52:58 PM »

There's plenty of evidence that Maddie is dead.

What evidence is there that she's alive? 
(excluding wishful nonsense dreamt up by psychics.)

Offline Anthro

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2020, 08:23:22 PM »

There's plenty of evidence that Maddie is dead.

What evidence is there that she's alive? 
(excluding wishful nonsense dreamt up by psychics.)

There is no evidence that Madeleine is alive.
What would be the evidence that you are referring to that Madeleine is dead?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2020, 08:28:46 PM »
There is no evidence that Madeleine is alive.
What would be the evidence that you are referring to that Madeleine is dead?

There is none.  Some very sad people have no hope.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2020, 08:53:05 PM »
Has Madeleine’s disappearance been investigated and traced to the initial booking with Mark Warner in England? I have always wondered what the first link in the chain of events would have been.