Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406958 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #585 on: June 13, 2020, 09:09:27 PM »
Redwood never mentioned who Tanner saw,but what can be determined is whoever Redwood found obviously never saw any thing suspicious,thats why the timeline moved onto to a person carrying a child whose description was close to that of Madeleine McCann.

The time line has always been the  knot in the rope that no one can seem to undo.
IT is THE most important piece of information which really needs to be looked at and explained in detail.

The German suspect will have a savvy lawyer who will tear that apart in no time at all. He/She may insist on a reconstruction to prove his client had an alibi to cover certain times.

I am convinced and of the opinion the Tapas crew, being cowards, were Pretending to have half hour checks to save there necks.

MBM could have been murdered in the apartment by the German suspect and left there in a state, how would her parents explain this disaster  as Gerry Described it?

Phone the police and say their daughter had been raped and murdered while they were having dinner with free drinks?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2020, 09:41:54 PM »
That is not true

It is according to BMJ research.

« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2020, 10:03:01 PM »
Totman, apparently, was walking away from block 5. I still do not understand how he was going towards the night crèche at the time? How would he meet with someone, possibly with Madeleine, during that time? In my opinion, it is possible that whoever took Madeleine was aware of all the movements that night. Tanner could have been witnessing what she thought to be Madeleine carried by a man, a few steps behind Totman.

Is that a serious suggestion? That two men of similar description were carrying a young girl in pyjamas in the same manner and one "a few steps behind" the other!!!  &%%6

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #588 on: June 13, 2020, 10:20:21 PM »
It is according to BMJ research.

could you tell me where in the BMJ reserach it says if Maddie is dead its most likely involves her family or friends...thats absolute BS....You dont understand the application of statistics

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #589 on: June 13, 2020, 10:26:19 PM »
Is that a serious suggestion? That two men of similar description were carrying a young girl in pyjamas in the same manner and one "a few steps behind" the other!!!  &%%6

i remeber posting to sil if he wanted to do something useful he should pop into Luz one night and see how many men he saw carrying a child between 9 and 10 oclock. i still think that would have been a useful exercise

« Reply #590 on: June 13, 2020, 10:33:47 PM »
could you tell me where in the BMJ reserach it says if Maddie is dead its most likely involves her family or friends...thats absolute BS....You dont understand the application of statistics

Go back and read my post. It was a generalisation. Statistically parents or close family are the most likely ones involved with child homicide or kidnap. I didn't then claim that as evidence in this case. You've created a straw man. I quoted the BMJ research to say any investigation into a missing child should not, from the outset, rule out family involvement.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #591 on: June 13, 2020, 10:39:12 PM »
Go back and read my post. It was a generalisation. Statistically parents or close family are the most likely ones involved with child homicide or kidnap. I didn't then claim that as evidence in this case. You've created a straw man. I quoted the BMJ research to say any investigation into a missing child should not, from the outset, rule out family involvement.

of course it should I totally agree. ...and the McCanns have been ruled out.

so what is the probability in your opinion taht the McCanns are involved in  a death and cover up...simple question..but you don't have an answer

« Reply #592 on: June 13, 2020, 10:40:42 PM »
of course it should I totally agree. ...and the McCanns have been ruled out.

so what is the probability in your opinion taht the McCanns are involved in  a death and cover up...simple question..but you don't have an answer

Who ruled them out? I asked you for a cite some time ago now. Thanks Dave.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #593 on: June 13, 2020, 10:43:19 PM »
Who ruled them out? I asked you for a cite some time ago now. Thanks Dave.

SY....so what is the probablity of the mcanns being involved ..in your opinion

« Reply #594 on: June 13, 2020, 10:50:09 PM »
SY....so what is the probablity of the mcanns being involved ..in your opinion

Please provide a link with some context. On what basis do SY say this? Thanks.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #595 on: June 13, 2020, 11:01:07 PM »
Please provide a link with some context. On what basis do SY say this? Thanks.

Simon Foy...Redwood...Rowley...im sure you are aware of what they all said but you don't accept it. Believe whay you want..its of no real importance

« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2020, 12:35:12 AM »
Simon Foy...Redwood...Rowley...im sure you are aware of what they all said but you don't accept it. Believe whay you want..its of no real importance

I'm genuinely not aware of how SY investigated parental involvement and why they ruled it out. I've read here on this forum that they stated the PJ investigated it so they didn't need to. Hopefully you can show their investigation was far more thorough?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #597 on: June 14, 2020, 12:42:03 AM »
I'm genuinely not aware of how SY investigated parental involvement and why they ruled it out. I've read here on this forum that they stated the PJ investigated it so they didn't need to. Hopefully you can show their investigation was far more thorough?

Then unfortunately your hopes are going to be dashed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #598 on: June 14, 2020, 12:48:20 AM »
The topic is ... Goncalo Amaral  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #599 on: June 14, 2020, 08:45:57 AM »
The topic is ... Goncalo Amaral  Thank you

Well to get back on topic it very much looks to me that Amaral had not ruled out parental involvement from early in the investigation, but as you pointed out elsewhere the UK Police were briefing civil servants on their complete assurance that this was a case of "rare stranger abduction" (quote from CM, January 2008). IMO Amaral is acting professionally and our own Police are seen to act in a prejudicial manner from the outset, imo.