Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406958 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #705 on: June 17, 2020, 06:28:30 PM »
This is the one I remember. seems they replaced original lawyer with Marcos Aragão Correia.

Because João Grade dos Santos - wouldn't play ball it seems

Detectives Hired by the McCanns want to Frame Gonçalo Amaral

In the contact made with João Grade dos Santos, the detectives of Método 3 spoke specifically of Gonçalo Amaral: "Obviously they had to speak about him: he was the inspector most talked about at that moment - mocked the lawyer - after all he was at the investigation of the two cases", he concludes. In their approach, the detectives emphasised the advantages of the proposal, "They told me that money for expenses was not a problem", stressed the lawyer.

Leonor Cipriano was defended by João Grade of Santos during all the inquest period but, on the eve of the start of the trial, the client waived the lawyer's services.

Months after having refused the proposal for collaboration with Metodo 3, João Grade dos Santos was replaced by Marcos Aragão Correia, a young lawyer with offices in Madeira [Portuguese Island]. From him it was a known a quick, but symbolic, passage through the continent: Aragão Correia participated in the searches for Madeleine, as a medium [psychic]. The lawyer had visions of the girl's corpse in the dam of the river Arade, in Silves. "The Judiciary Police - recognizes Aragão - completely dismissed these evidences, though I was a lawyer, while the Método 3 was very interested", he adds

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/02/detectives-hired-by-mccanns-want-to.html

I can see why the hatred for Correia if he was Leonor Cipriano's lawyer when the Court found Amaral guilty of perjury upheld despite his appeal.  And boy oh boy do these people know how to hate. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #706 on: June 17, 2020, 06:30:00 PM »
Was there actually any evidence at all that this incestuous relationship existed?

None... There was no evidence for anything claimed... On topic it seems amaral and his team just invented  the whole story

Online Eleanor

« Reply #707 on: June 17, 2020, 06:31:27 PM »
Was there actually any evidence at all that this incestuous relationship existed?

Not that I recall.

I read The Trial Transcript at the time, but I have no idea of where to find it.  But the whole thing was a farce.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:33:44 PM by Eleanor »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2020, 06:43:18 PM »

I can see why the hatred for Correia if he was Leonor Cipriano's lawyer when the Court found Amaral guilty of perjury upheld despite his appeal.  And boy oh boy do these people know how to hate.

Well I believe as often is with the mccs - not everything is as it should be IMO

Paulo Pereira Cristovão, a former PJ inspector and one of the 5 arguidos of Faro accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of trying to make a 'deal' with the defendants."And that deal was: all of you incriminate Gonçalo Amaral and I’ll arrange so that Leonor Cipriano says that you have nothing to do with this – well, deals like this, only in Hollywood", ironizes
 Pereira Cristovão.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #709 on: June 17, 2020, 06:45:44 PM »
Well I believe as often is with the mccs - not everything is as it should be IMO

Paulo Pereira Cristovão, a former PJ inspector and one of the 5 arguidos of Faro accuses Marcos Aragão Correia of trying to make a 'deal' with the defendants."And that deal was: all of you incriminate Gonçalo Amaral and I’ll arrange so that Leonor Cipriano says that you have nothing to do with this – well, deals like this, only in Hollywood", ironizes
 Pereira Cristovão.

And we all know what happened to Cristovao.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #710 on: June 17, 2020, 06:57:56 PM »

To be fair Amaral, after his spectacular win in the libel case brought by the parents, is still sought out for his opinion on the case by the media....the Netflix docuseries for example...and has continued to happily live his life 

Cipriano, on the other hand,  is still a child murderer and deeply hated by all right-thinking individuals. She was also unceremoniously dumped by Correia when she was no longer of any use to him.

And Correia...Correia, once his funding from Metodo3 ceased went awol and when last heard of was in deepest Brazil.

Well done Amaral say I.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 07:02:22 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #711 on: June 17, 2020, 07:00:06 PM »
And we all know what happened to Cristovao.

Well he didn’t take the deal and was found not guilty.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online Eleanor

« Reply #712 on: June 17, 2020, 07:04:35 PM »
Well he didn’t take the deal and was found not guilty.

He was convicted of The Football Club Bribery Case.  And is he not still on trial in the House Invasions?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #713 on: June 17, 2020, 07:07:14 PM »
To be fair Amaral, after his spectacular win in the libel case brought by the parents, is still sought out for his opinion on the case by the media....the Netflix docuseries for example...and has continued to happily live his life 

Cipriano, on the other hand,  is still a child murderer and deeply hated by all right-thinking individuals. She was also unceremoniously dumped by Correia when she was no longer of any use to him.

And Correia...Correia, once his funding from Metodo3 ceased went awol and when last heard of was in deepest Brazil.

Well done Amaral say I.

We don't know if Cipriano is a child murderer.. There is a claim on here by a Portuguese journalist that most Portuguese thinks she's not guilty

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #714 on: June 17, 2020, 07:10:17 PM »
He was convicted of The Football Club Bribery Case.  And is he not still on trial in the House Invasions?

Was he, I wasn’t aware.....mainly because I’m not interested in the downfall of individuals who has done thing wrong to me.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #715 on: June 17, 2020, 07:13:19 PM »
We don't know if Cipriano is a child murderer.. There is a claim on here by a Portuguese journalist that most Portuguese thinks she's not guilty

She’s a convicted child murderer...ergo she’s a child murderer.....everything else is noise.

Offline Carana

« Reply #716 on: June 17, 2020, 07:16:13 PM »
Reading through...

For the record, I'm not a fan of either of them, to put it politely.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #717 on: June 17, 2020, 07:17:44 PM »
She’s a convicted child murderer...ergo she’s a child murderer.....everything else is noise.

An awful lot of bodies have gone missing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #718 on: June 17, 2020, 07:19:29 PM »

A conviction isn't absolute proof.. Particularly when the only evidence wsd a confession beaten out of her

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #719 on: June 17, 2020, 07:21:16 PM »
An awful lot of bodies have gone missing.
all fed to the pigs by their parents no doubt. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly