Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406959 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #810 on: June 20, 2020, 12:05:39 PM »
Yep, he married a Brazilian girl.

Leonor Cipriano is not a murderer in the eyes of people who value Justice.  She was mercilessly tortured.   Her trial was the most unjust trial that I have ever heard of.  Henry Peacock was the judge, IIRC.   Dependent on the results, it will be interesting to find out what happens to him after the ECHR assess the case.

It will be interesting to hear how it affects Amaral and his mate Cristovao too
She's a **** of the highest order. Parole? Here's hoping she meets a similar end.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #811 on: June 20, 2020, 12:16:20 PM »
Yep, he married a Brazilian girl.

Leonor Cipriano is not a murderer in the eyes of people who value Justice.  She was mercilessly tortured.   Her trial was the most unjust trial that I have ever heard of.  Henry Peacock was the judge, IIRC.   Dependent on the results, it will be interesting to find out what happens to him after the ECHR assess the case.

It will be interesting to hear how it affects Amaral and his mate Cristovao too

Is the case going to the ECHR ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #812 on: June 20, 2020, 02:32:06 PM »
I seem to recall you consider empathy to be an overrated quality anyway.

Well, your wrong there - and you cant prove otherwise VS.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #813 on: June 20, 2020, 02:32:48 PM »
Well, your wrong there - and you cant prove otherwise VS.
Sorry, are you G-Unit's PR person?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #814 on: June 20, 2020, 02:42:39 PM »
Sorry, are you G-Unit's PR person?

*%^^& VS my bad.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2020, 02:52:06 PM »
Is the case going to the ECHR ?

Its  a shame it wont be...re the six month limit...shed have an excellent case for an unfair trial

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #816 on: June 20, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »
She's a **** of the highest order. Parole? Here's hoping she meets a similar end.

It is widely known within the community who knew that 'family'  that young girl was abused and treated very badly by the mother and others!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #817 on: June 20, 2020, 03:01:58 PM »
It is widely known within the community who knew that 'family'  that young girl was abused and treated very badly by the mother and others!

Do you have any reliable information to back that up....I think you are posting PJ propaganda

Offline Brietta

« Reply #818 on: June 20, 2020, 03:05:38 PM »

The topic is GONCALO AMARAL please stay on it ... Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #819 on: June 20, 2020, 09:00:08 PM »
Absolutely no one! And the claims they make about being left to look for their daughter alone are such horrible lies.
 They couldn't go look for their daughter -too busy jogging,blogging, gaining celebrity status  way too busy dahlings..

I have no empathy for the parents due to the one fact we do not know what happened to Maddie and if the parents were involved or not.

I agree with Kizzy. Madeleine is our concern -not the parents feelings.

totally  agree the twins and maddie  were babies  kate and gerry were grown adults

Offline Brietta

« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2020, 04:46:51 PM »
Amaral is reported as saying that Brueckner's van had been checked and ruled out.

Does anyone know when that might have been or why it was taken to Germany for testing?

Snip
Also the yellow and white van of Christian Brueckner, a VolksWagen Westphalia where the German lived during his time in Portugal, has already been analyzed by the German authorities. What would prove to be a key piece of evidence turned out to be fruitless, since the vehicle will have already been thoroughly analyzed and no traces of DNA were found that link Christian Brueckner to the murder of Madeleine McCann.

Gonçalo Amaral, a former inspector from the Faro PJ who led the case in Portugal, tells Australian channel 9news that it is wrong that Christian Brueckner escaped the radar of the Portuguese authorities and that the German was investigated at the time. "He was investigated by the PJ at the time and, when the investigation was over, he was discarded," says Gonçalo Amaral who reveals that even though Brueckner's van was analyzed even before the German police made the suspect known.

"The caravan where he lived was taken to Germany and analyzed. Tests were done but no DNA evidence was found, nothing was found there," said Gonçalo Amaral.

https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/carrinha-do-suspeito-do-caso-maddie-foi-analisada-mas-nao-encontraram-provas-de-adn?ref=Mais%20Sobre_BlocoMaisSobre
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #821 on: June 22, 2020, 06:36:23 AM »
I'm confused. How many vehicles did this guy have?

And which one(s) did he have at the time?

Van used by Madeleine McCann suspect 'was sold for scrap'
THE van used by the suspect in the Madeleine McCann case before she disappeared was sold for scrap, it has been revealed.
By Gerard Couzens
09:14, Sat, Jun 20, 2020 | UPDATED: 09:39, Sat, Jun 20, 2020
It has sparked fears that Portuguese detectives missed vital clues in their hunt for the youngster. The vehicle ended up in an Algarve breaker's yard after reportedly being seized by the authorities after Madeleine's disappearance.
It came as it emerged that Christian B told a Portuguese judge after his 2006 diesel theft arrest that he was a convicted paedophile. The 43-year-old German admitted his sordid past in his initial court quiz after his detention, court papers show.

The suspect had used the blue Bedford van with an Austrian pal in April 2006 to steal diesel from two lorries in Portimao, a half-hour drive from the Praia da Luz resort where the McCanns were staying when their daughter vanished in May 2007.

The files say the vehicle was dismantled after being valued at £90 by a court seeking payment of a fine.

It ended up being crushed in 2009 according to respected Portuguese daily Expresso, which said it was seized seven months after Madeleine vanished, although court papers say it was confiscated before her disappearance and was never returned to the suspect.

His diesel theft accomplice has been identified as drifter Michael Tatschl. They were freed in December 2006 after eight months in prison.

Christian B vanished from a house he was living at in nearby Barrocal, close to the place where he sold a two-tone VW camper van which has been at the centre of the police appeal.

This week it emerged that children's clothing had been found in a 30ft Tiffin Allegro motor home Christian B is said to have driven between Portugal and Germany.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1298611/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-van-sold

Offline Brietta

« Reply #822 on: June 22, 2020, 08:54:43 AM »
I'm confused. How many vehicles did this guy have?

And which one(s) did he have at the time?

Van used by Madeleine McCann suspect 'was sold for scrap'
THE van used by the suspect in the Madeleine McCann case before she disappeared was sold for scrap, it has been revealed.
By Gerard Couzens
09:14, Sat, Jun 20, 2020 | UPDATED: 09:39, Sat, Jun 20, 2020
It has sparked fears that Portuguese detectives missed vital clues in their hunt for the youngster. The vehicle ended up in an Algarve breaker's yard after reportedly being seized by the authorities after Madeleine's disappearance.

It came as it emerged that Christian B told a Portuguese judge after his 2006 diesel theft arrest that he was a convicted paedophile. The 43-year-old German admitted his sordid past in his initial court quiz after his detention, court papers show.

The suspect had used the blue Bedford van with an Austrian pal in April 2006 to steal diesel from two lorries in Portimao, a half-hour drive from the Praia da Luz resort where the McCanns were staying when their daughter vanished in May 2007.

The files say the vehicle was dismantled after being valued at £90 by a court seeking payment of a fine.

It ended up being crushed in 2009 according to respected Portuguese daily Expresso, which said it was seized seven months after Madeleine vanished, although court papers say it was confiscated before her disappearance and was never returned to the suspect.

His diesel theft accomplice has been identified as drifter Michael Tatschl. They were freed in December 2006 after eight months in prison.

Christian B vanished from a house he was living at in nearby Barrocal, close to the place where he sold a two-tone VW camper van which has been at the centre of the police appeal.

This week it emerged that children's clothing had been found in a 30ft Tiffin Allegro motor home Christian B is said to have driven between Portugal and Germany.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1298611/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-van-sold

Bit of desperation from the Amaral camp beginning to seep in now as he tries to rewrite history with claims of a very striking one.
Interesting to note his inability to move beyond the lie he made of 2007 and the fact he has been well and truly rumbled.

Snip
But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI on Sunday, he also accused the authorities of altering photos of the two-tone VW camper van Brueckner was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, who was removed as head of the Madeleine McCann inquiry in 2008 after criticising British police officers, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: 'It's the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

'I think it's important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered. Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don't think so.'

Suggesting the van could have looked very different in 2007 to the way it appeared in the photo put out by British police, he added: 'Is it that the German authorities reached the conclusion that the van wasn't like that when it was being driven in Praia da Luz in 2007? Who said that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8445467/Maddie-McCann-prime-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-scapegoat-says-Portuguese-detective.html

Offline barrier

« Reply #823 on: June 22, 2020, 09:15:30 AM »
Bit of desperation from the Amaral camp beginning to seep in now as he tries to rewrite history with claims of a very striking one.
Interesting to note his inability to move beyond the lie he made of 2007 and the fact he has been well and truly rumbled.

Snip
But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI on Sunday, he also accused the authorities of altering photos of the two-tone VW camper van Brueckner was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, who was removed as head of the Madeleine McCann inquiry in 2008 after criticising British police officers, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: 'It's the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

'I think it's important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered. Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don't think so.'

Suggesting the van could have looked very different in 2007 to the way it appeared in the photo put out by British police, he added: 'Is it that the German authorities reached the conclusion that the van wasn't like that when it was being driven in Praia da Luz in 2007? Who said that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8445467/Maddie-McCann-prime-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-scapegoat-says-Portuguese-detective.html

Were you there ? which van is it,history will judge who is right or wrong here .

Why haven't the press brought charges yet ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #824 on: June 22, 2020, 09:22:27 AM »
Were you there ? which van is it,history will judge who is right or wrong here .

Why haven't the press brought charges yet ?
That's an easy question to answer - they've got very little evidence and what they do have is circumstantial.
The DNA must be a busted flush, as most cold cases now depend on it.
So we have a jail cell witness statement - which in legal terms is almost worthless - hence the requirement to attempt to corroborate it. But the Polizei need to follow up all leads, so let's see what pans out.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum