Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #855 on: June 22, 2020, 06:54:56 PM »
He’s a rapist and burglar and paedophile, what could he sue for?
Bringing his name into disrepute.  @)(++(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #856 on: June 22, 2020, 06:55:28 PM »
Bringing his name into disrepute.  @)(++(*
Yes, I’m sure.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #857 on: June 22, 2020, 09:29:54 PM »
An example of Amaral’s blatant lying, from his recent TV interview

“GA:… around 10 pm and what these people say is what the whole world knows, that who… was later, who could… came to that conclusion that the person who was transporting that child was the person who was coming down from, from a certain plane, on a certain date with a son in his arms in England, who was the father of the girl… Madeleine. So, they didn't say he was similar, they said 80 or almost 90% it was Maddie's father. By the way of walking, by the structure, and so on ...”

Or put it another way they were 60% or almost 50/50 it was Maddie’s father.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #858 on: June 23, 2020, 08:39:44 AM »
I notice Amaral corrected the interviewer on the subject of his position in the first investigation;

Gonçalo Amaral was the chief, chief inspector of the delegation… of the directorate of Portimão...

GA: Coordinator of the investigation ...
http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-jornal-das-8-tvi-june-21.html#more

It's hard to understand why even in Portugal they don't understand what Amaral's position was. Even I know that Encarnacao was the head man of Portimao and the one in charge of the investigation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #859 on: June 23, 2020, 09:01:18 AM »
An example of Amaral’s blatant lying, from his recent TV interview

“GA:… around 10 pm and what these people say is what the whole world knows, that who… was later, who could… came to that conclusion that the person who was transporting that child was the person who was coming down from, from a certain plane, on a certain date with a son in his arms in England, who was the father of the girl… Madeleine. So, they didn't say he was similar, they said 80 or almost 90% it was Maddie's father. By the way of walking, by the structure, and so on ...”

Or put it another way they were 60% or almost 50/50 it was Maddie’s father.

Presumably there is a kosha translation for that,cite please.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #860 on: June 23, 2020, 09:32:48 AM »
Presumably there is a kosha translation for that,cite please.

As I'm constantly criticised... It's kosher

Offline kizzy

« Reply #861 on: June 23, 2020, 10:01:12 AM »
Seems GA has not been as quiet as some posters think.

Amaral has made numerous appearances on television since the emergence of Christian B as a suspect in the McCann case.

He’s an almost perfect suspect. All that’s missing for him to become the perfect suspect is for him to be dead.”

Goncalo Amaral Ex-Maddie Cop

He told a Portuguese TV interviewer last night: “When I spoke last year I was talking about the situation that’s happening now.

“It matters little who the paedophile is.”

He added: “He’s an almost perfect suspect. All that’s missing for him to become the perfect suspect is for him to be dead.”

Asked if he believed Christian B was the man responsible for Madeleine’s disappearance, he added: “To answer that question it has to be proven first that an abduction took place.”

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11930166/madeleine-mccann-cops-suspect-missed/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #862 on: June 23, 2020, 10:09:30 AM »

Amaral has made numerous appearances on television since the emergence of Christian B as a suspect in the McCann case.

He’s an almost perfect suspect. All that’s missing for him to become the perfect suspect is for him to be dead.”

He told a Portuguese TV interviewer last night: “When I spoke last year I was talking about the situation that’s happening now.

He added: “He’s an almost perfect suspect. All that’s missing for him to become the perfect suspect is for him to be dead.”

Asked if he believed Christian B was the man responsible for Madeleine’s disappearance, he added: “To answer that question it has to be proven first that an abduction took place.”

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

Ha ha yes. A suspect has been found for an abduction, but the abduction is a long way from being a fact.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #863 on: June 23, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »

A perfect suspect he missed.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #864 on: June 23, 2020, 11:11:36 AM »

yES - depending on what you believe ...... abduction or no abduction I suppose.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #865 on: June 23, 2020, 11:11:44 AM »

A suspect right on his doorstep but who wasn't in when the police called ... but why bother investigating real criminals when you've already made your mind up as Amaral confirms he had in his book.  Or is that just another of his lies?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #866 on: June 23, 2020, 11:17:19 AM »
yES - depending on what you believe ...... abduction or no abduction I suppose.

I'm going by what the British police and the Portuguese police believe now aided and abetted by the German police.  I think that outranks a disgraced ex-cop, and a rump of internet theorists.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #867 on: June 23, 2020, 11:19:53 AM »

I think Amaral means a perfect fall guy. That's why he mentions death; the perfect candidate to blame would be dead as well as suspicious. Perhaps he's read about SY's solution to the Ben Needham disappearance. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #868 on: June 23, 2020, 11:20:09 AM »
I wonder if anyone has a photo of him wearing a maroon top with a white circle on the back.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #869 on: June 23, 2020, 11:21:23 AM »
I'm going by what the British police and the Portuguese police believe now aided and abetted by the German police.  I think that outranks a disgraced ex-cop, and a rump of internet theorists.

According to the German police the PJ still think that the parents were involved.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?