Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406937 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1050 on: June 28, 2020, 02:56:55 PM »
Keela alerted to blood in the boot. The key isn't kept in the boot!

In the sample collected in the boot area of the vehicle, 15 of the identified
DNA components coincide with the corresponding components in the DNA profile of
Madeleine McCann, this of [having] 19 components.

Portimao, 11 September 2007
Inspector
Joao Carlos

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

He may have translated that a little too quickly as it was from a mixed sample of between 3-5 donors... in a car that had been used by various members of her family.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:59:05 PM by Carana »

Offline The General

« Reply #1051 on: June 28, 2020, 02:57:00 PM »
You dont convince me of anything...you have made a claim you cannot substantiate and by your own rules you should provide a cite. You should not expect others to do what you fail to do yourself.

The fact is amaral has made an extraordinary statement that backtracks what on he has previously said. It seems to suggests something is happening with the ECHR. No judgement obvioulsy...before a judgement there has to be discussions...evidence etc.
You didn't read it, did you?
Stick to your Channel 9 version.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1052 on: June 28, 2020, 03:08:20 PM »
He may have translated that a little too quickly as it was from a mixed sample of between 3-5 donors... in a car that had been used by various members of her family.

At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Too complex for FSS in 2007. That doesn't necessarily mean it is too complex today!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1053 on: June 28, 2020, 03:08:37 PM »
You didn't read it, did you?
Stick to your Channel 9 version.

Ill say it again and please read it carefully. That screenshot shows if any judgemnent is made....

I havent suggested there has been any judgement Ive suggested that there may be something going on due to amarals backtracking. I think his staement this week is astonishing...

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ..

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 03:16:17 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1054 on: June 28, 2020, 03:15:51 PM »
Shall we share it Barrier?
Oh the gloating over getting one over on the dumb supporters.  Shame on you for playing games.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1055 on: June 28, 2020, 03:16:07 PM »
Ill say it again and please read it carefully. That screenshot shows if any judgemnent is made....

I havent suggested there has been any judgement Ive suggested that there may be something going on due to amarals backtracking.
That's code for 'I'm wrong'.
Show me Amaral's backtracking.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1056 on: June 28, 2020, 03:17:15 PM »
That's code for 'I'm wrong'.
Show me Amaral's backtracking.

Have you raed my posts on the subect...ive repeated it several times..

GA: The book I published does not support a theory. That is a mistake that has been going around, not being a theory. The book that I published, I published for the reasons that I have explained over the years ..

Offline The General

« Reply #1057 on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:02 PM »
Have you raed my posts on the subect...ive repeated it several times..

I have seem him doubling down this week, as it happens.
Plus his new book is out pretty soon. Good timing to coincide with the CB debacle for publicity. Kerchingo.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1058 on: June 28, 2020, 03:19:08 PM »

I havent suggested there has been any judgement Ive suggested that there may be something going on due to amarals backtracking. I think his staement this week is astonishing...

It is based on their conclusion when he was working on the case. Goncalo Amaral was the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation!

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation.

10 September 2007
(Processo: VOL ,X, p. 2587-2602)

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 03:21:09 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1059 on: June 28, 2020, 03:20:03 PM »
Oh the gloating over getting one over on the dumb supporters.  Shame on you for playing games.

i dont see anyone getting one over on me...I see hypocrisy from gunits post and I see sceptics do not want to address amaral highly significant change in behaviour and his astonishing statement re his book. If you read the whole short interview he doesnt seem to want to talk about his theory or his book...now why would that be

Offline The General

« Reply #1060 on: June 28, 2020, 03:21:10 PM »

i dont see anyone getting one over on me...I see hypocrisy from gunits post and I see sceptics do not want to address amaral highly significant change in behaviour and his astonishing statement re his book. If you read the whole short interview he doesnt seem to want to talk about his theory or his book...now why would that be

José Alberto Carvalho: Let me ask you this question Gonçalo Amaral, could Christian Brueckner be the author of… whatever happened to Madeleine McCann or not?

Gonçalo Amaral: To answer that question, it needs first to be demonstrated that there was an abduction. And what I can demonstrate is that all those people who were there lied, there was never any scheme to… monitor the children who were at home, sleeping in the apartments… they went to the apartments to use the WC, this is written in statements they made, they told the receptionist that they were going to the apartment to see their children, they didn’t say they were going to the bathroom because the bathroom by the pool didn’t have great conditions to go there, they simulated a situation of abduction with the window, with the opening of it all... saying that the window was open, it was closed, a big mess...

No volte face here.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1061 on: June 28, 2020, 03:21:58 PM »
It is based on their conclusion when he was working on the case. Goncalo Amaral was the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation!

A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Where he concludes, after analyzing all the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents were responsible for cadaver occultation, and the entire GROUP was lying since the first day of the investigation.

10 September 2007
(Processo: VOL ,X, p. 2587-2602)

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

read the post again...amaral is saying the book doesnt support any theory

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1062 on: June 28, 2020, 03:23:54 PM »
That wasn't a theory. That was the evidence that made the McCanns arguido!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1063 on: June 28, 2020, 03:26:19 PM »
José Alberto Carvalho: Let me ask you this question Gonçalo Amaral, could Christian Brueckner be the author of… whatever happened to Madeleine McCann or not?

Gonçalo Amaral: To answer that question, it needs first to be demonstrated that there was an abduction. And what I can demonstrate is that all those people who were there lied, there was never any scheme to… monitor the children who were at home, sleeping in the apartments… they went to the apartments to use the WC, this is written in statements they made, they told the receptionist that they were going to the apartment to see their children, they didn’t say they were going to the bathroom because the bathroom by the pool didn’t have great conditions to go there, they simulated a situation of abduction with the window, with the opening of it all... saying that the window was open, it was closed, a big mess...

No volte face here.

He said they lied about the visits and the window... No mention of Maddie dying in an accident... No mention of her covering up het death.  He even mentions it's possible she could have left the apartment herself...

Offline Lace

« Reply #1064 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »
He reproduced exactly what was said in the files on 10th September 2007. His book covered the investigation during the period when he was involved.

The Truth of the Lie Chapter 22 -  The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

Can you show me that in the files please?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 04:21:15 PM by Brietta »