Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406944 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1080 on: June 28, 2020, 04:57:00 PM »
Who is lying? Behind the mirror Kate couldn't see Amaral watching her closely! Haven't you seen a police interview room?

The one with the criminal conviction for lying of course.  The interviewer is asking Amaral direct questions and he gives direct answers to them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1081 on: June 28, 2020, 05:10:30 PM »
I'm not rewriting anything. I will provide you with the FACTS! Keela made 2 alerts to blood. One to the key and another alert in the car boot! The DNA had 15 alleles matching Madeleine in the BOOT not on the key!

You are misinterpreting the facts.  Read the files.

Eddie alerted to the key fob when it was in the vehicle.  When the key fob was removed from the vehicle and hidden, he followed it, found it and alerted to it again.

He was alerting to the substance on the key ... not to cadaver odour.

Eddie's puppy training was as a victim recovery dog and VRDs alert to a variety of human detritus.  Keela was trained to alert exclusively to one substance ... Eddie was not. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1082 on: June 28, 2020, 05:12:13 PM »
I'm not rewriting anything. I will provide you with the FACTS! Keela made 2 alerts to blood. One to the key and another alert in the car boot! The DNA had 15 alleles matching Madeleine in the BOOT not on the key!

No blood confirmed as being found in the boot.. And a dna sample that could not be shown to have come from madeleine

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1083 on: June 28, 2020, 05:14:00 PM »
You are misinterpreting the facts.  Read the files.

Eddie alerted to the key fob when it was in the vehicle.  When the key fob was removed from the vehicle and hidden, he followed it, found it and alerted to it again.

He was alerting to the substance on the key ... not to cadaver odour.

Eddie's puppy training was as a victim recovery dog and VRDs alert to a variety of human detritus.  Keela was trained to alert exclusively to one substance ... Eddie was not. 

I will say this for the last time as it didn't get through last time!

15 alleles matching Madeleine was found in the boot NOT on the key.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1084 on: June 28, 2020, 05:16:56 PM »
José Manuel Anes - CMTV, June 27 2020, 15:20

João Ferreira: In the studio I have José Manuel Anes, former president of the Criminalized Security and Terrorism Observatory [OSCOT] and also a university professor, good afternoon Professor for your presence...

José Manuel Anes: Good afternoon, João, thank you.

JF: Well, at a first moment the Professor was critical of the PJ's performance, in fact you were present in court in the process which Maddie's moved against Gonçalo Amaral and in court you even said that, that at first the PJ failed. Why?

JMA: That is, I think that ... if ... I was inside the investigations but from what I saw from the outside, it seems that they have narrowed down to one hypothesis, but I am sure that my friend...

JF: They bet all clues all on the thesis...

JMA: There it is.

JF: …abduction?

JMA: There is a very good theory of information analysis that has to do with the criminal investigation that is the ... the hypotheses in competition, and that there were 3 already, according to Gonçalo Amaral himself said, the homicide, it was abduction and it was the accident, right. Now, I think that ... this was not the only thing I said either. I said that the investigator in relation to a situation has several suspects and, as a historic of the Judiciary Police said, Chief Viegas, from the Algarve, “my son, in principle everyone is a suspect, then we will eliminate, and no one can be feel offended”…

JF: And was that the capital sin of the PJ at the beginning of the investigations for not putting the parents as suspects...

JMA: That is...

JF: …at a first moment?

JMA: Hey man, they have to be! It is a question... this is not an offense. It is a question of cold, rational methodology.

JF: Now, José Manuel Anes, here is a revelation... it is the first exclusive revelation of this special operation of Maddie... after being present in court...

JMA: That's right ...

JF:  ...the defense of Maddie's parents invited you...

JMA: That’s right.

JF: ...to be an advisor to the McCann.

JMA: I received a very nice letter from the lawyer, but I was rude. I didn't even reply. Because I already…

JF: What did that letter say? Did it invite you to be an advisor?

JMA: Yes, to be an advisor ... in short, for the McCann defense, and I in fact...

JF: Is this the first time you say that?

JMA: It is. It is. This is a... a first-time revelation ...

JF: This is a… a worldwide exclusive…

JMA: …that I’m doing…

JF: …it’s… it's a worldwide exclusive.

JMA: I have kept that letter but, in fact, I didn't reply to it, firstly, because the house to where I was linked and worked for 20 years...

JF: In the… in the… PJ

JMA: In the PJ, in the Scientific Police Laboratory, deserves all respect. Secondly, inspector Gonçalo Amaral himself, regardless of one thing or another, who does not sometimes commit, sometimes, flaws in their professional life? And I have the greatest respect. Therefore, I did not reply. And in the middle...

JF: What was that invitation made for, in your opinion? To weaken Gonçalo Amaral?

JMA: Exactly, because they asked me “ah, but do you think he should have written the book?” I said, "look, I wouldn't do it, but those who know that he was harassed ..." Inspector Gonçalo Amaral is a martyr of the investigation, I should say. I even think it was in one of the “Prós and Contras” that I said, I was with Francisco Moita Flores and I said “look, the criminal investigation in this case was the victim of the leak… of a bad… of the press”. Bad, what do I mean by that? The press has every right to report, to question…

JF: To investigate as well, right?

JMA: To investigate as well. However, the criminal investigation should read few newspapers, especially in case so mediatic as this one.

JF: Now, Professor, tell me something, also based on your ... well, on your experience, you have just... stressed that you spent 20 years at PJ, in relation to this new suspect of the German lead, the... the... this man's profile fits as someone who was responsible for Maddie's abduction and murder?

JMA: He fits. In fact, he has the worst record and a profile in relation to this type of crime. Now, I think it is essential to have evidence, and inspector Gonçalo Amaral I believe that ... he observed him but there was nothing concrete about him. Even the Irish say that the person they saw passing with the child in his arms, who was not this...

JF: That is... it is an information extremely...

JMA: …and therefore is not true...

JF: …relevant and very recent.

JMA: …and deserves now, it may be but there is nothing concrete, right.

JF: Professor, a very good afternoon and thank you for your participation in this special CMTV operation. Maddie, the Enigma, a worldwide exclusive revelation, Manuel Anes was invited by the McCanns' defense to be an advisor to Maddie's parents.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/jose-manuel-anes-cmtv-june-27-2020-1520.html
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1085 on: June 28, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
I will say this for the last time as it didn't get through last time!

15 alleles matching Madeleine was found in the boot NOT on the key.

I reiterate ... Eddie did not alert to the boot.  He studiously ignored the boot despite his handler directing him to it.   Watch the video.
He alerted only to the key fob both when it was in the door pocket and when it was removed and hidden.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1086 on: June 28, 2020, 05:22:33 PM »
are you seriously saying he has not said maddie died in the apartment due to an accident...due to calpol...that her parents covered up the death...are you serios...have you read his book...have you listened to his documentary.......thats what he said...now he is not saying it...thats backtracking.  it looks to me that the only tyhing that reallistically could cause this is the ECHR case has started

Yes, I'm serios. he says Maddie died in the apartment but doesn't know-how

Not murdered so how else would it be apart from an accident. That is how I see it

Unless you think the so-called abductor caused the accident and took Maddie with him.

He is still saying I believe however you look at it Maddie wasn't abducted.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1087 on: June 28, 2020, 05:27:56 PM »
I reiterate ... Eddie did not alert to the boot.  He studiously ignored the boot despite his handler directing him to it.   Watch the video.
He alerted only to the key fob both when it was in the door pocket and when it was removed and hidden.

Eddie alerted to scent coming from the vehicle and you don't know where the source was because he was not put inside it. That is when other evidence comes into play.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1088 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
He says Maddie died in the apartment - what he doesn't know is how, or what the circumstances were.

I cant see how you can say he is backtracking that only seems that way to you your opinion as usual.

Talk about simulation because it wasn't kidnapping, is that it?

I explain. How could a possible abductor enter the apartment? One way would be with a false key, but after that this clue was not confirmed, and the other was to enter through a door that was open. That apartment is a ground floor that has a main wooden door and a sliding door at the rear that opened onto the garden and further down the restaurant area where everyone was dining. Therefore, if there is a kidnapper to leave no marks, this would be the entry point. But within that line of implying that the children were safe, it was invented that a window was found open, but there is great confusion in the statements because some say they were open, others did not know. but there is one thing that the child's mother says in statements and that is that when she was in the apartment that window was always closed, with the shutters closed. What is asked is why that night the only fingerprint that appears in the window is that of the child's mother and not of an alleged abductor.

Those were the doubts you always had?

These are not doubts. They are certainties. We are sure that no one passed through there. If anyone comes to say that they entered and left the window, it is completely a lie.

The only thing missing is where Maddie is at all, or what happened to her?

That is another matter. The child died in that apartment, the circumstances are that we do not know. The Judiciary Police does not accuse anyone of murder ...
How on earth can he be 100% certain no one entered or left via the window?  Is he mad?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1089 on: June 28, 2020, 05:31:26 PM »
Forensics found no evidence of anybody passing through that window.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1090 on: June 28, 2020, 05:33:04 PM »

Not murdered so how else would it be apart from an accident. That is how I see it

Unless you think the so-called abductor caused the accident and took Maddie with him.

How does  he claim to know Madeleine died in the apartment but also knows she wasn’t murdered - is he mad?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1091 on: June 28, 2020, 05:34:32 PM »
Forensics found no evidence of anybody passing through that window.
So what?  Just because no evidence was found doesn’t a) mean there actually was no evidence and b) doesn’t mean that anyone leaving or entering via the window would deposit great chunks of evidence on it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1092 on: June 28, 2020, 05:35:21 PM »

You seem  a little out of touch with the facts...are you really not aware what amaral previously claimed...I know what hes claiming now...hes backtracking on his claims re the parents involvement

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1093 on: June 28, 2020, 05:43:11 PM »
So what?  Just because no evidence was found doesn’t a) mean there actually was no evidence and b) doesn’t mean that anyone leaving or entering via the window would deposit great chunks of evidence on it.

You have to put your foot on the ledge to get in or out. It is a very narrow window. If you can show me another way of getting though it with a child and leave no trace let's have it?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1094 on: June 28, 2020, 05:44:39 PM »
You have to put your foot on the ledge to get in or out. It is a very narrow window. If you can show me another way of getting though it with a child and leave no trace let's have it?

the abductor and child amy well have left through the front door. You are making all the same mistakes as the nPJ made