Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406938 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1425 on: July 09, 2020, 10:01:35 AM »
No-one outside the group of friends has verified that Jane was checking on her children.
Jes W. saw Gerry, but at what time?
You seem to have added a word; who said the flip flops were rubber?
How dark is it in May in Portugal at 21:10ish? Not completely is the answer;

I think it was fairly dark by this time
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

The man carrying his daughter wasn't returning from the creche at that moment, he was heading towards the creche and away from his apartment.
I don't think I've seen anything saying his statement was corroborated by the creche staff and his wife; did you make that up?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:14:08 PM by Angelo222 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1426 on: July 09, 2020, 10:13:07 AM »
Stephen Carpenter swa a number of cars.   And I aint doing a cite cos enough people on here will have read that too.

Stephen Carpenter also verifies that he and his family were all in the Tapas Bar until approximately 9:30pm and gave the police a full in-depth account of not just Kate & Gerry’s occasional short trips to check on the children, but of the rest of the group too

He also states that after leaving the TB his children were exhausted too, and he and his wife put them to bed after reaching their apartment at around 10:30pm, the same time they themselves went to bed

It seems it took an hour in all to do all that, but equally, he is estimating on times. He isn’t specific on any of the times except to say the T9 were all in the TB at 8:30pm — and were still all there when they left “around” 9:30pm

So, if he’s saying his wife (not him, though) “vaguely” remembered a voice saying “Madeleine, Madeleine”, given how he can’t be accurate on any times, how can he say his wife “may have heard” someone calling Madeleine at any specific time when he categorically says he put his children to bed at 10:30pm. As VAGUE as his wife was about hearing Madeleine’s name, he’s just as vague about the timings from when they left the Tapas Bar. One hour seems quite long to reach your apartment and put your children to bed, so he may well have left the TB later and didn’t realise the time, or didn’t like to say they kept their children up until about 10pm

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1427 on: July 09, 2020, 10:29:29 AM »

Stephen Carpenter also verifies that he and his family were all in the Tapas Bar until approximately 9:30pm and gave the police a full in-depth account of not just Kate & Gerry’s occasional short trips to check on the children, but of the rest of the group too

He also states that after leaving the TB his children were exhausted too, and he and his wife put them to bed after reaching their apartment at around 10:30pm, the same time they themselves went to bed

It seems it took an hour in all to do all that, but equally, he is estimating on times. He isn’t specific on any of the times except to say the T9 were all in the TB at 8:30pm — and were still all there when they left “around” 9:30pm

So, if he’s saying his wife (not him, though) “vaguely” remembered a voice saying “Madeleine, Madeleine”, given how he can’t be accurate on any times, how can he say his wife “may have heard” someone calling Madeleine at any specific time when he categorically says he put his children to bed at 10:30pm. As VAGUE as his wife was about hearing Madeleine’s name, he’s just as vague about the timings from when they left the Tapas Bar. One hour seems quite long to reach your apartment and put your children to bed, so he may well have left the TB later and didn’t realise the time, or didn’t like to say they kept their children up until about 10pm

You seem to be unashamedly making things up in most of your posts.

"he categorically says he put his children to bed at 10:30pm."

Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1428 on: July 09, 2020, 10:51:21 AM »
just assuming now what you think ......but it still could be there was more to it why kmc had gone back early.

It would be important, not trivial IMO.... This was hours before Maddie went missing.

Trying to find something suspicious about Kate taking the children back to the apartment half an hour or one hour earlier than usual, when she could’ve have done that for all the reasons I’ve suggested above, or even for herself, makes YOU look odd — not Kate. How do you know she wasn’t feeling tired herself? How do you know she may have wanted a shower sooner rather than later? How do you know she may not have wanted to do something specific?

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:15:12 PM by Angelo222 »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1429 on: July 09, 2020, 11:01:27 AM »
Then we have Kate having a shower at 6:30ish and talking to David wrapped in a towel. But;

Madeleine and the twins went to bed at around 7.30. They were in their respective beds. The interviewee and her husband stayed in their apartment to relax until 8.30pm. She took a bath, did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

Have you ever been on holiday, Gunit? With three young children all under 4-years-old?

As a mother myself, I can tell you now — and most women would agree with this — if someone knocks or calls at the door when you’re running round getting your children ready for bed and may still have your bikini on, you’ll instinctively put a towel or robe around yourself when answering the door.

There’s a big difference between being in a bikini by a swimming pool, and answering your front door just wearing one. Most women are modest.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:15:58 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1430 on: July 09, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »
I am aware of what she said in her statement. A ‘quick shower’ may simply mean exactly that. Preparing herself to go to dinner, may also just mean that. My thinking.

Sounds perfectly normal to me...

Can’t understand why some people are trying to make something out of nothing

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1431 on: July 09, 2020, 11:11:58 AM »

Have you ever been on holiday, Gunit? With three young children all under 4-years-old?

As a mother myself, I can tell you now — and most women would agree with this — if someone knocks or calls at the door when you’re running round getting your children ready for bed and may still have your bikini on, you’ll instinctively put a towel or robe around yourself when answering the door.

There’s a big difference between being in a bikini by a swimming pool, and answering your front door just wearing one.

You've missed the point of my post completely.  @)(++(* It was whether Kate McCann had a shower at 6:30ish or a bath after 7:30ish. At different times she claimed different things.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:16:50 PM by Angelo222 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1432 on: July 09, 2020, 11:13:44 AM »

Sounds perfectly normal to me...

Can’t understand why some people are trying to make something out of nothing

No, I can't either.  But I think there is some suggestion that there was something going on between Kate and David Payne, hence the stretch to half an hour.

Actually, worse was said by some, but I am not going to repeat that.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1433 on: July 09, 2020, 11:19:08 AM »
He was wearing shorts. What was he changing into? You wear shorts and a t-shirt to play tennis - what he was wearing on CCTV at the beach at 18:13.

I play tennis and my family/friends who do too, all dress in TENNIS gear.

It’s what all dedicated players do.

Those shorts he’s wearing in that image wouldn’t be that suitable for tennis. Some people might wear them, but dedicated tennis players wouldn’t.

I take it you don’t play tennis? In fact, tennis clubs have quite strict rules on what to wear, and whilst that wouldn’t apply on holiday tennis players would naturally wear their tennis gear.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1434 on: July 09, 2020, 11:20:52 AM »
No, I can't either.  But I think there is some suggestion that there was something going on between Kate and David Payne, hence the stretch to half an hour.

Just for the record, no such thing has been suggested by me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1435 on: July 09, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »
And maybe he didn't!

And maybe he did.

You. Don’t. Know.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:17:45 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1436 on: July 09, 2020, 11:36:09 AM »

I play tennis and my family/friends who do too, all dress in TENNIS gear.

It’s what all dedicated players do.

Those shorts he’s wearing in that image wouldn’t be that suitable for tennis. Some people might wear them, but dedicated tennis players wouldn’t.

I take it you don’t play tennis? In fact, tennis clubs have quite strict rules on what to wear, and whilst that wouldn’t apply on holiday tennis players would naturally wear their tennis gear.

I don't think Mr Payne would describe himself as a dedicated tennis player. Neither do I see any evidence of people wearing specifically tennis clothes.

Result = happy posting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1437 on: July 09, 2020, 11:37:07 AM »
Every one of your posts are opinion and contain speculation, imo, so I find it hilarious that you are asking for a cite. However;

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Faithlilly.htm

I couldn’t walk that quickly because I’d got these silly flip-flops on and I couldn’t walk that, that well in them, so to speak.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

That’s BS too

Not all of my posts are opinions at all.

I don’t try and read something into an innocuous event like you do.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:51:32 AM by John »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1438 on: July 09, 2020, 11:37:56 AM »

You must visit some strange places
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1439 on: July 09, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »
"Witnesses galore saw the group"

Not true. Unless, of course, you can name them?

I have a life...I can’t dedicate all my time to leafing through statements — most of which are 13 years old.

I’m not even interested in all the irrelevant minutiae of who wore what playing tennis/walking down the street/what time they showered/what time they all got to the Tapas Bar

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:19:18 PM by Angelo222 »