Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 410018 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1455 on: July 09, 2020, 12:28:21 PM »

Yo need to read it again.

Just produce your evidence if you have any.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:26:14 PM by Angelo222 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1456 on: July 09, 2020, 12:39:44 PM »

At 9:30pm it’s dark — dark enough to need lighting

All countries on the Med, including Portugal which is on the Atlantic get dark very quickly at night. Unlike England.

I’ve travelled all over the world, and lived abroad too, so I know what I’m talking about

Most everyone knows the sunsets drop quickly like a stone abroad and it gets dark much earlier than it does in Northern Europe

The time was 21:10, not 21:30. I was repeating the words of someone who was there, so neither my opinion or yours is relevant. Her partner says it wasn't completely dark at 21:30;

Matt and I decided we would go and check on the children.  We walked together I recall that the light was fading
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:26:38 PM by Angelo222 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1457 on: July 09, 2020, 12:44:09 PM »
Why are you putting laughing emojis on here?

Don’t you think it’s inappropriate on such a tragic topic?

You come across utterly unpleasant.

I find it unpleasant when someone repeatedly resorts to personal remarks to try to discredit others.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1458 on: July 09, 2020, 12:48:01 PM »
As your opinions are abvious not based on facts you either need to research your 'facts' or make it clear your posts are not factual.

That is surely a difficult one.  Amaral wrote a book based on the actions and conclusions of his botched investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

Almost everything he opined on was disproved and overturned by all subsequent official and competent investigators starting with Rebelo.

That being the case therefore opinions relying for their basis on the flawed book etc which was based on the flawed opinions of a very flawed man must by definition run the risk of being similarly flawed.

How do you G-unit, determine what is fact and what is fiction when much of what is regarded as fact originates from the assiduously vindictive pen and tongue of a convicted perjurer?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1459 on: July 09, 2020, 01:25:50 PM »
That is surely a difficult one.  Amaral wrote a book based on the actions and conclusions of his botched investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

Almost everything he opined on was disproved and overturned by all subsequent official and competent investigators starting with Rebelo.

That being the case therefore opinions relying for their basis on the flawed book etc which was based on the flawed opinions of a very flawed man must by definition run the risk of being similarly flawed.

How do you G-unit, determine what is fact and what is fiction when much of what is regarded as fact originates from the assiduously vindictive pen and tongue of a convicted perjurer?

You seem to think that your opinion about Amaral's book is the correct one. Your opinion wasn't shared by everyone you know;

(Items 27 & 28) It is proved that the facts in the book and in the documentary, concerning the investigation, are mostly facts that took place in the investigation and are documented as such.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5931.0

Many claims have been made recently on this thread. No cites have been provided to uphold the claims. In fact there are cites which contradict those claims. Based on that I feel justified in calling those claims fictional.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1460 on: July 09, 2020, 01:35:20 PM »
You seem to think that your opinion about Amaral's book is the correct one. Your opinion wasn't shared by everyone you know;

(Items 27 & 28) It is proved that the facts in the book and in the documentary, concerning the investigation, are mostly facts that took place in the investigation and are documented as such.

Many claims have been made recently on this thread. No cites have been provided to uphold the claims. In fact there are cites which contradict those claims. Based on that I feel justified in calling those claims fictional.
LOL at "mostly facts".  The damage was done be the bits that weren't facts, I would think, like all the stuff he made up. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1461 on: July 09, 2020, 02:13:54 PM »
LOL at "mostly facts".  The damage was done be the bits that weren't facts, I would think, like all the stuff he made up.

He had as much right to his opinions as anyone else imo.

No comment on the rest of my post?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1462 on: July 09, 2020, 02:45:48 PM »
Can we stick to discussing the case as we perceive it please and desist with the personal comments.

Without diversity of opinion there would be no discussion and debate and a very boring forum.

*&(+(+

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1463 on: July 09, 2020, 03:50:30 PM »
He had as much right to his opinions as anyone else imo.

No comment on the rest of my post?
Since when have opinions been facts?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1464 on: July 09, 2020, 06:10:12 PM »
Cite?

You weren’t there, so that’s speculation

But if JAne Tanner wore flip-flops all the more reason she wouldn’t have been heard as she nipped past Gerry talking to a neighbour while he had his back to her.

Had she been swearing stilettos, he possibly would have looked back..but even then not necessarily l

But I was there and at that time of night on that narrow, quiet street it would have been impossible for Tanner to walk by Wilkins and Gerry without being heard, especially with her flip flops slapping against her feet.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1465 on: July 09, 2020, 06:11:36 PM »

They’d be better spending their hard-earned cash on seeing a therapist

It isn’t normal to want to spend a HOLIDAY snooping around the places and apartment a little girl was abducted 13 years ago. Do these oddballs go alone? Or drag family members with them? I bet the locals are sickened by these ghouls.

They are obviously deluded too: they claim it’s on the pretext of “investigative reasons”, but have no qualifications; don’t get paid; and despite their sick pilgrimages are still clueless. In fact, more so going by the ludicrous rumours they start!

Have you met Sadie ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1466 on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:11 PM »
I don't think Mr Payne would describe himself as a dedicated tennis player. Neither do I see any evidence of people wearing specifically tennis clothes.

Great picture!
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1467 on: July 09, 2020, 09:43:49 PM »

When one takes into consideration the ‘phone dump’ first recommended by Jim Gamble acting in his role as a private investigator for Madeleine’s parents the UK’s most senior child protection police officer when Madeleine vanished, my opinion of Amaral’s botching of the investigation into Madeleine’s case is substantiated.
Present developments amount to a masterclass of how it should have been done back in 2007 … but was not.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 11:06:59 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1468 on: July 09, 2020, 10:01:16 PM »
When one takes into consideration the ‘phone dump’ first recommended by Jim Gamble acting in his role as a private investigator for Madeleine’s parents, my opinion of Amaral’s botching of the investigation into Madeleine’s case is substantiated.
Present developments amount to a masterclass of how it should have been done back in 2007 … but was not.

Jim Gamble? A PI for the McCanns? Really? I never knew that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1469 on: July 09, 2020, 11:02:17 PM »
Jim Gamble? A PI for the McCanns? Really? I never knew that.

Thank you ... neither did I.