Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406939 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2655 on: August 08, 2020, 11:17:46 PM »
I posted a link where it said the McCann's and their lawyers had 20,000 pages how many did the journalists have?

The receptionist was interviewed -  https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mark-warner-ocean-club-staff-statements-t9-s50.html#p186

She wrote it in a book,  so where in the Police files is the book?

You’re making the claim, it’s up to you to tell me how many pages the journalists had.

As to the receptionist she says nothing in her interview about writing in any book that the children were being left alone as Kate claimed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2656 on: August 08, 2020, 11:21:51 PM »
The receptionist wrote a note inside the book at reception,  so it is the book that needs to be missing from the Police files.

She wrote the booking. She says nothing about writing that the children were left alone.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2657 on: August 08, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »
I've asked for a cite (quote) in context for this once already.  Any chance of having one - particularly the context.
Thank you, in anticipation.

When you start providing cites when I ask I’ll return the favour.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2658 on: August 09, 2020, 09:01:40 AM »
You’re making the claim, it’s up to you to tell me how many pages the journalists had.

As to the receptionist she says nothing in her interview about writing in any book that the children were being left alone as Kate claimed.

Is the book that the receptionist wrote the booking in,  in the Police files that the public received?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2659 on: August 09, 2020, 09:44:29 AM »
Is the book that the receptionist wrote the booking in,  in the Police files that the public received?
It’s amazing to me that the person who allegedly wrote this note never read Kate’s book or any of the news reports about this note in the press, because had it  never been written that person could have sold their story to the media to say that Kat was telling a big lie about it.  Surely a story worth a few hundred euros?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2660 on: August 09, 2020, 09:52:09 AM »
It’s amazing to me that the person who allegedly wrote this note never read Kate’s book or any of the news reports about this note in the press, because had it  never been written that person could have sold their story to the media to say that Kat was telling a big lie about it.  Surely a story worth a few hundred euros?

The same poster making allegations now did the same against Sandra F re the lies from Amaral. When I made some investigation s it was clear Sandra didn't know about the lies when she did the ask the dogs interview. 

As you have said if Kate had lied she would have been exposed

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2661 on: August 09, 2020, 10:00:19 AM »

Which book is it? Is it the staff message book or the Tapas restaurant bookings book?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2662 on: August 09, 2020, 10:17:06 AM »
When you start providing cites when I ask I’ll return the favour.

You will be returning no favours by supplying a cite when requested (and the context of the request I made is quite obviously what is troubling you ~ hence your refusal) ... you will be following forum protocols which is a situation of which I supposed members of the moderating team might have taken note, quite disappointing to find that is not so.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 10:19:15 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #2663 on: August 09, 2020, 11:42:57 AM »
Which book is it? Is it the staff message book or the Tapas restaurant bookings book?
Irrespective of the existence or non-existence of this note, it's pretty lame to somehow blame the girl who took the booking for 'inadvertently' making their plans known. It's not as if any of the staff and even guests wouldn't twig to the absence of about 15 kids every night; there's only so many places where they could be.
And she had a revelation while sifting through the files? Gimmeabreakalready. Root cause Kate, root cause, not some half-baked mitigation on your part.

The list of admitted negligent actions grows:
 - left the kids alone to fend for themselves
 - left the apartment unlocked
 - made their intentions known to staff and visitors alike

Convenient.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2664 on: August 09, 2020, 01:22:07 PM »
Irrespective of the existence or non-existence of this note, it's pretty lame to somehow blame the girl who took the booking for 'inadvertently' making their plans known. It's not as if any of the staff and even guests wouldn't twig to the absence of about 15 kids every night; there's only so many places where they could be.
And she had a revelation while sifting through the files? Gimmeabreakalready. Root cause Kate, root cause, not some half-baked mitigation on your part.

The list of admitted negligent actions grows:
 - left the kids alone to fend for themselves
 - left the apartment unlocked
 - made their intentions known to staff and visitors alike

Convenient.

Why was this story included in 'madeleine'? Obviously to support the abduction theory. We're being told that staff, guests and visitors only had to look at the book to realise that 8 children were being left home alone every evening from 8.30pm onwards. Well, providing the book was left open on the same page on the desk every day.

Of course there are other ways for the news to have travelled round the resort. Gerry McCann told Jez Wilkins and his missus that they were leaving the kids; how many others did he share that with? Did the receptionist spread the gossip? As it was unusual behaviour, she might well have done.

Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #2665 on: August 09, 2020, 01:30:00 PM »
Why was this story included in 'madeleine'? Obviously to support the abduction theory. We're being told that staff, guests and visitors only had to look at the book to realise that 8 children were being left home alone every evening from 8.30pm onwards. Well, providing the book was left open on the same page on the desk every day.

Of course there are other ways for the news to have travelled round the resort. Gerry McCann told Jez Wilkins and his missus that they were leaving the kids; how many others did he share that with? Did the receptionist spread the gossip? As it was unusual behaviour, she might well have done.
Exactly my point; it's an odd comment given that books, traditionally, have pages that turn and to take bookings for the next day you would have to turn a page, thus covering the previous days' entry.
Everyone else is to blame apparently, including the poor girl who they browbeat in to giving them a block booking.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2666 on: August 09, 2020, 02:23:32 PM »
Can we have a cite for Kate blaming the woman who was “browbeaten” into taking a block booking?    I predict you won’t be able to provide one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2667 on: August 09, 2020, 02:31:49 PM »
Exactly my point; it's an odd comment given that books, traditionally, have pages that turn and to take bookings for the next day you would have to turn a page, thus covering the previous days' entry.
Everyone else is to blame apparently, including the poor girl who they browbeat in to giving them a block booking.

Yes, whoever the tall thin man was, he was very insistent. Although Rachael says she begged and pleaded on Monday morning for a booking every evening for the week, the receptionist had no memory of her at all.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2668 on: August 09, 2020, 02:49:09 PM »
Can we have a cite for Kate blaming the woman who was “browbeaten” into taking a block booking?    I predict you won’t be able to provide one.

What does it matter ... I have to admit to be more highly amused than I normally am by the transparent attempts to deflect from the very important issues happening in the here and now.  All of which ultimately lead back to the Amaral investigation ~ the ridiculousness of his book ~ the ridiculousness of his media career ~ the ridiculousness of his friends many of whom like him, have criminal convictions ~ and the ridiculousness Amaral himself.

Amaral is a lost cause but I think there are a few, himself included, who are just never going to give up on the belief system Amaral has invented and promulgated with a vengeance ... and it is a vengeance.

One way of combating that is to get immersed in trivia to take their minds off what has been the inevitable unmasking of the charlatan Amaral;  sad really ... but it has been a long time coming so there is a lot for the poor souls to digest.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2669 on: August 09, 2020, 04:36:51 PM »
Yes, whoever the tall thin man was, he was very insistent. Although Rachael says she begged and pleaded on Monday morning for a booking every evening for the week, the receptionist had no memory of her at all.
So are you saying the "poor girl" wasn't "browbeaten" into making the block booking as the General has claimed?  All of which has diddly-squat to do with the erstwhile fat, sweaty cop with a penchant for beer and sardines who this thread has been named after.