Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406944 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2745 on: August 10, 2020, 09:46:33 AM »
cite for every other journalist in the western world knew they had been misinformed about the forensics. As I've pointed out most sceptics here it seems still believes what amaral said

Certainly anyone who had access to the DVD.....or even the TV or internet.....which, I assume, was SF.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2746 on: August 10, 2020, 09:48:00 AM »
Maybe I should have just sent the letter only.  Lowest points was 5% OK. The point was I thought you were saying the girl would not be worried because she was Portuguese.  To me that was xenophobic.

So just your Opinion.  Certainly not mine.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2747 on: August 10, 2020, 09:49:57 AM »
My point was that being Portuguese she probably still believes to this day that the McCanns were involved in their child's disappearance.  I thought that it was generally accepted by sceptics and supporters alike that the Portuguese population were generally anti the McCanns either because they dunnit or because they "neglected" their kids.  Does that make us all xenophobes then?

I have been accused of this on this Forum, despite having lived in France for the last thirty years.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2748 on: August 10, 2020, 09:51:27 AM »
Certainly anyone who had access to the DVD.....or even the TV or internet.....which, I assume, was SF.

so why do posters here...and all those on CMOMM...and perhaps you.. still believe the alerts and forensics were significant and what amaral was saying was true

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2749 on: August 10, 2020, 10:16:52 AM »
So just your Opinion.  Certainly not mine.

Nor mine.

There has been a disgraceful media blitz carried out without let up in Portugal headed by Goncalo Amaral and his cohorts in which the McCanns have been vilified and traduced.
Amaral, Cristovao and at least one other convicted torturer have appeared on popular television programmes as pundits giving their extremely flawed and one sided, mainly mistaken views.

It is hardly surprising that hearing only an unbalanced accusatory version of events from 'respected' former police officers very many Portuguese mirror the and mainline views they have been indoctrinated with from every social and media hub accessible to them.

If you are 'brainwashed' for over thirteen years it is bound to have an effect.
I don't think it is in the least Xenophobic to point that out.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2750 on: August 10, 2020, 10:19:28 AM »
so why do posters here...and all those on CMOMM...and perhaps you.. still believe the alerts and forensics were significant and what amaral was saying was true

There is always a way for deluded people to convince themselves that they are right, even when confronted by irrefutable evidence.

This is a sad fact that I have learned over the years on this Forum.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2751 on: August 10, 2020, 11:06:58 AM »

No idea...you’d have to ask them.

I myself don’t think the forensics are significant but as both Grimes and Harrison said the dog alerts are intelligence so not ‘ nothing’. Further I knew both things long before the ‘dogs’ interview....why didn’t SF ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2752 on: August 10, 2020, 11:16:23 AM »
No idea...you’d have to ask them.

I myself don’t think the forensics are significant but as both Grimes and Harrison said the dog alerts are intelligence so not ‘ nothing’. Further I knew both things long before the ‘dogs’ interview....why didn’t SF ?

what do you understand by intelligence....

For the same reason petermac who is supposed to be  a retired senior police officer and many others still dont understand their significance. Then we have poulton...Brown...and of course pou like clowns...amaral

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2753 on: August 10, 2020, 11:44:41 AM »
what do you understand by intelligence....

For the same reason petermac who is supposed to be  a retired senior police officer and many others still dont understand their significance. Then we have poulton...Brown...and of course pou like clowns...amaral

You’re simply deflecting now.

Are you saying that SF, a professional journalist, did not understand forensic reports in the files ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2754 on: August 10, 2020, 11:59:34 AM »
could you pm me an email address
You have me blocked!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2755 on: August 10, 2020, 12:00:48 PM »

The McCann's lawyer made it clear in the Portuguese press in May 2009.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/rogerio-alves-there-is-no-evidence-that-she-03-05--t16131.html#p213618

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2756 on: August 10, 2020, 12:05:34 PM »
You’re simply deflecting now.

Are you saying that SF, a professional journalist, did not understand forensic reports in the files ?
Maybe she didn't trust them.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2757 on: August 10, 2020, 12:07:01 PM »
You have me blocked!

Sorry Rob... mistake

Can't put it right on my phone but will be home soon
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 12:10:59 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2758 on: August 10, 2020, 12:09:02 PM »
Maybe she didn't trust them.

My thoughts.  She could probably hardly believe what she was reading having first believed Amaral.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2759 on: August 10, 2020, 12:10:33 PM »
Sorry Rob... mistake
Well tell me when you've unblocked me.
Moderation