Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406949 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3015 on: August 19, 2020, 03:20:56 PM »
What about them?

Well seems they changed there mind to fit in ..so wonder which they would go with when

Statements are signed so that is evidence....its like the Payne statement why was he so keen to say how happy Maddie was.......and how long was he there

1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''
 Reply "I can't, no.'
1485 "And did you actually set eyes on each individual child''
Reply "All three children I saw, yeah.'
1485 "And were they standing up' Sitting down''
 Reply "Err they were generally standing up, yeah.'
1485 "Did they actually acknowledge you''
 Reply "Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3016 on: August 19, 2020, 04:00:37 PM »
Well seems they changed there mind to fit in ..so wonder which they would go with when

Statements are signed so that is evidence....its like the Payne statement why was he so keen to say how happy Maddie was.......and how long was he there

1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''
 Reply "I can't, no.'
1485 "And did you actually set eyes on each individual child''
Reply "All three children I saw, yeah.'
1485 "And were they standing up' Sitting down''
 Reply "Err they were generally standing up, yeah.'
1485 "Did they actually acknowledge you''
 Reply "Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy.

None of the statements given by the McCcanns apart from one by Gerry can be used as evidence against them as they were not arguidos...similar to being cautioned  in the Uk...another cock up by teh PJ

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3017 on: August 19, 2020, 04:13:29 PM »
None of the statements given by the McCcanns apart from one by Gerry can be used as evidence against them as they were not arguidos...similar to being cautioned  in the Uk...another cock up by teh PJ

.another cock up by teh PJ

Lucky for the mccs then eh...it seems.

Was it cockups though...or UK interference

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3018 on: August 19, 2020, 04:19:23 PM »
.another cock up by teh PJ

Lucky for the mccs then eh...it seems.

Was it cockups though...or UK interference

PJ cock ups...then we have this...Rebelo admitting the satements were poorly taken..

Inconsistencies in the statements given by the McCanns and the group of friends who were dining with them at the time of Madeleine's disappearance may have been caused by errors in translation, it emerged today.

Portuguese detectives investigating the case of the missing four-year-old have admitted that they are reassessing the original witness statements to look for inaccuracies in their translation.

"In the early days of the investigation there were dozens of statements being given at what was a very confusing time," a police source said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569143/Madeleine-McCann-Possible-translation-errors.html

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3019 on: August 19, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »
PJ cock ups...then we have this...Rebelo admitting the satements were poorly taken..

Inconsistencies in the statements given by the McCanns and the group of friends who were dining with them at the time of Madeleine's disappearance may have been caused by errors in translation, it emerged today.

Portuguese detectives investigating the case of the missing four-year-old have admitted that they are reassessing the original witness statements to look for inaccuracies in their translation.

"In the early days of the investigation there were dozens of statements being given at what was a very confusing time," a police source said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569143/Madeleine-McCann-Possible-translation-errors.html

Lol a police source ........in a newspaper.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3020 on: August 19, 2020, 04:34:37 PM »
Lol a police source ........in a newspaper.

Thats quite funny coming from someone who believes everything in aamrals book even though its been proven there are several things that are totally untrue...have you actually read it

Offline barrier

« Reply #3021 on: August 19, 2020, 04:50:20 PM »
Thats quite funny coming from someone who believes everything in aamrals book even though its been proven there are several things that are totally untrue...have you actually read it
I've read the bible, millions are deceived by that lie.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3022 on: August 19, 2020, 05:00:08 PM »

No wonder the newspaper can't name a source. I'm quite sure the PJ wouldn't publicly criticise the interpreters. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3023 on: August 19, 2020, 05:12:33 PM »
I've read the bible, millions are deceived by that lie.
Does that make Amaral s bit like God then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3024 on: August 19, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »

I haven't read it properly, I just skimmed through it really, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

But I'm tempted to buy several hundred copies of it just to put cash in Amaral's pockets.

I might yet buy a copy of Kate's book too, second hand mind so she doesn't profit, then use it as toilet paper.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3025 on: August 19, 2020, 05:38:30 PM »
I haven't read it properly, I just skimmed through it really, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

But I'm tempted to buy several hundred copies of it just to put cash in Amaral's pockets.

I might yet buy a copy of Kate's book too, second hand mind so she doesn't profit, then use it as toilet paper.
Haven’t you started that fund for Bruckner yet?  I’m beginning to think you’re all mouth and no trousers.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 05:44:34 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3026 on: August 19, 2020, 07:10:48 PM »

Hey Mr Rainbow signed witness statements cannot be used as evidence. Your report to the PJ was a waste of time  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3027 on: August 19, 2020, 07:13:16 PM »
Hey Mr Rainbow signed witness statements cannot be used as evidence. Your report to the PJ was a waste of time  @)(++(*

Best to read my post again so you understand...you are not doing your credibility any favours

first lesson...whats the diference between a witness statement and an arguido statement
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:16:23 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3028 on: August 19, 2020, 07:17:29 PM »

second lesson...can you give us a copy of Rainbows report

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3029 on: August 19, 2020, 07:18:29 PM »
Best to read my post again so you understand...you are not doing your credibility any favours

first lesson...whats the diference between a witness statement and an arguido statement

Big difference. No comments on one.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.