Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406949 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3075 on: August 20, 2020, 01:20:10 PM »
I think your post is complete codswallop...no admission in front of her lawyer.... torture by PJ proved....but yes let's move on
We need to move on because I'm proved right.
And please don't insult me any further; I've recently been censured for referring to a gentleman as 'an internet dude', so I'm sure codswallop, as arcane and obsolete a term as it is, should attract similar moderator scrutiny.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3076 on: August 20, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »
I have yet to see any definitive proof of this.  So a Cite would be useful.
If true why did a Portuguese court conclude she'd been tortured.  Sounds like codswallop to me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3077 on: August 20, 2020, 01:31:53 PM »
So is any conviction. In law she's guilty, just like any other convicted criminal. That's a fact.

No...shes guilty beyond reasonable doubt...according to the law. That doesnt mean guilty beyond all doubt...that doesnt mean she definitely murdered Joanna. it's possible she's innocent...that's a fact

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3078 on: August 20, 2020, 01:32:11 PM »
She's a liar and a perjurer and assisted a felon after a crime, anything more is doubtful.  Both she and her brother ultimately admitted that he did it.
the General has repeatedly claimed on this thread that she murdered her own child but she didn't actually commit the murder (if she was even involved at all), so could you sort him out for the sake of accuracy ta.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3079 on: August 20, 2020, 01:32:50 PM »
Her lawyer, the one before Grade, was present at the questioning that elicited her confession but said nothing about torture.

You are believing myths...imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3080 on: August 20, 2020, 01:33:37 PM »
I think your post is complete codswallop...no admission in front of her lawyer.... torture by PJ proved....but yes let's move on
The General believes torture is an acceptable way to get a confession, it's not possible to have a reasoned arguement with him, so I wouldn't bother if I were you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 04:47:53 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3081 on: August 20, 2020, 01:34:39 PM »
We need to move on because I'm proved right.
And please don't insult me any further; I've recently been censured for referring to a gentleman as 'an internet dude', so I'm sure codswallop, as arcane and obsolete a term as it is, should attract similar moderator scrutiny.

You haven't been proved right. I referred to your post as codswallop. It seems the rules allow such descriptions of posts...but not the individual

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3082 on: August 20, 2020, 01:40:01 PM »
Thomas Quick admitted to killing loads of people and was found guilty of the crimes.  Does that mean he did them?  No.  It was only because of the parents of one of his supposed victims that his case was looked at again by the justice system in Sweden I believe, otherwise he'd still be languishing in jail, supposedly one of the most heinous serial killers in Swedish history. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3083 on: August 20, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »
the court verdict is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.....thats decided in the Uk by the Jury...its their decision base d on their opinion.

in the Cipriano case there were three judges...two found bguity...one not guilty. again tahts the opinion of the judges and not proof of absolute guilt

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3084 on: August 20, 2020, 01:51:07 PM »
Using that logic, it is only opinion that Ian Huntley murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

Ian Huntley was not tortured during his police interrogation ... nor should he have been.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #3085 on: August 20, 2020, 01:59:48 PM »
No...shes guilty beyond reasonable doubt...according to the law. That doesnt mean guilty beyond all doubt...that doesnt mean she definitely murdered Joanna. it's possible she's innocent...that's a fact

So its possible Amaral was right, its not been challenged in a court of law, thats a fact.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3086 on: August 20, 2020, 02:01:59 PM »
I have yet to see any definitive proof of this.  So a Cite would be useful.

The cite has been posted many times on this very forum over the years. I’m sure if you put it in the search facility you’ll find it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3087 on: August 20, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »
Ian Huntley was not tortured during his police interrogation ... nor should he have been.

Nor was Cipriano.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3088 on: August 20, 2020, 02:08:20 PM »
https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/10/cipriano-case-leonor-cipriano-confessed.html

Leonor Confessed the crime on the 13th of October and she alleges she was beaten a day later

Leonor Cipriano, the killer meanwhile condemned, confessed all of this facts to the PJ on the 13th of October 2004, in the presence of  her lawyer, who at the time was Célia Costa, who has also signed statements that were given to the Inspector Pereira Cristovão. Leonor's brother, João Cipriano,  had previously confessed the crimes a few days before,  on the 8 of October.

Leonor is doing the 16 years that she was condemned to, but the Public Ministry [MP] considers that the mother was beaten in the PJ of Faro on the 14th of October 2004. For the Defense of four of the five accused inspectors, it would not make any sense the policeman in question to beat the suspect to get a confession, even because "both of them had already admitted that they were responsible for Joana's death", said the lawyer António Pragal Colaço

Offline barrier

« Reply #3089 on: August 20, 2020, 02:13:31 PM »

So despite having it on tape the torture of Lesley Anne downey the evil duo might not have done it, some logic that is.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.