Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406958 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3330 on: August 27, 2020, 12:13:55 PM »
He hasn't been asked any.

That would explain it. They're talking about him not to him.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3331 on: August 27, 2020, 12:16:15 PM »
He hasn't been asked any.
I'm sure they will..when they are ready
His lawyer days he won't answer any questions..
According to sceptics no innocent person would refuse

Offline The General

« Reply #3332 on: August 27, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
I'm sure they will..when they are ready
His lawyer days he won't answer any questions..
According to sceptics no innocent person would refuse
No, you said he'd refused to answer questions  - he hasn't been asked any. It also explains your question as to 'what's his excuse'? He hasn't got one. He doesn't need one.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3333 on: August 27, 2020, 12:24:50 PM »
No, you said he'd refused to answer questions  - he hasn't been asked any. It also explains your question as to 'what's his excuse'? He hasn't got one. He doesn't need one.

i never said that...read the post again

Offline The General

« Reply #3334 on: August 27, 2020, 12:26:44 PM »
i never said that...read the post again

'so whats CBs reason for refusing to answer any questions'

Which part of that have I got wrong?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3335 on: August 27, 2020, 12:28:00 PM »
'so whats CBs reason for refusing to answer any questions'

Which part of that have I got wrong?

I should have added ...according to his lawyer....i'm multitasking...doing about six othe rthisgs at the moment...just done 30 press ups

Offline The General

« Reply #3336 on: August 27, 2020, 12:39:49 PM »
I should have added ...according to his lawyer....i'm multitasking...doing about six othe rthisgs at the moment...just done 30 press ups
So I didn't need to 'read your post again'?
30 press ups? I'm in the gym at 05.30 every day, even when it's closed. Place won't clean itself.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3337 on: August 27, 2020, 12:44:28 PM »
So I didn't need to 'read your post again'?
30 press ups? I'm in the gym at 05.30 every day, even when it's closed. Place won't clean itself.

@)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3338 on: August 27, 2020, 12:47:05 PM »

What did his lawyer say, exactly? Do you have a cite?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3339 on: August 27, 2020, 03:26:40 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyer says Madeleine McCann suspect will never co-operate with police

By Ben Avery • Europe Correspondent
1:57am Aug 3, 2020

The lawyer for Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner says his client will never co-operate with police.
Speaking exclusively to 9News, Friedrich Fulscher said ... Brueckner's silence was not a sign he has something to hide, but a fundamental right.

"The prosecutors office has to prove that a suspect has committed a crime, and not the suspect prove that he hasn't," Mr Fulscher said.
"Before our client starts to co-operate with the prosecutor's office, you could order holy water as a long drink in hell."

Ben Avery spoke exclusively with Friedrich Fulscher, the lawyer of a suspect in the Madeline McCann investigation. (9News)

German prosecutors say they have evidence Madeleine McCann is dead and are confident Christian Brueckner is their man.
A phone belonging to the 43 year old career criminal was allegedly used in the vicinity of the Portugal resort where the McCanns were staying on the night the British girl disappeared.

Madeleine McCann: German police leave garden after days digging in investigation
Madeleine McCann: Portuguese police teams search wells for body of missing British girl
Madeleine McCann: German investigators wants to re-test saliva sample linked to new suspect
Mr Fulscher is yet to be presented with evidence of the phone call and says that even if it was made by Brueckner, it doesn't prove he is guilty.

"You can't say because of the fact that this cell phone was logged to this tower that he was standing near to the apartment of Madeleine McCann's disappearance," Mr Fulscher said.
"He could have been 20 kilometres away."
Mr Fulscher has accused police of staging a search at a former residence of the suspect near the German city of Hanover last week, claiming it was a ploy to sway public opinion.

Speaking exclusively to 9News, Mr Fulscher said Brueckner's silence was not a sign he has something to hide, but a fundamental right. (9News)
When asked by 9News if there was anything there to be discovered, Mr Fulscher said "nothing that is in relationship to this case".
Madeleine MccannWorldCrimeGermanyPortugalEurope
https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-investigation-lawyer-says-suspect-will-never-co-operate-with-police/dc3fb824-5933-4ff2-8f7e-08c4f09a70cc

Just a reminder ... the topic is ... Goncalo Amaral
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3340 on: August 27, 2020, 07:00:07 PM »

Nothing was found in 5a apart from kmccs fingerprints on a window seems no one saw open.

Very few commit a perfect crime..certainly not the likes of CB

Little has been said in the British press about Amaral’s latest comments.

Nothing has been reported on his insistence that the kidnap theory is “the one where the least evidence actually exists”.

Focus in the mainstream now is that despite the media brouhaha, charges may never be brought against Christian Brueckner – for the simple reason that nothing but circumstantial evidence links him to the disappearance from Praia da Luz 13 years ago of Madeleine McCann.

Brueckner’s lawyers meantime are pushing for their client’s release from jail where he has already served ⅔ of a drug sentence.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

Do you think the McCanns have committed the perfect crime then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3341 on: August 29, 2020, 10:25:07 AM »
Just saw this from an interview with amaral a year ago..

Hypothesizing that both Maddie and the twin brothers were under Calpol, a medicine that helps them(children) fall asleep, the former inspector reinforces publicly again that they have come to the conclusion that "this would have been an accidental death" and has no doubts that the removal from the case that he was obliged "was a political issue."
 Sapo24, May 23, 2019

After 12 years has no one told him calpol is not a sedative...what an idiot
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:33:21 AM by Davel »

Offline Lace

« Reply #3342 on: August 29, 2020, 10:39:26 AM »

Hypothesizing that both Maddie and the twin brothers were under Calpol, a medicine that helps them(children) fall asleep, the former inspector reinforces publicly again that they have come to the conclusion that "this would have been an accidental death" and has no doubts that the removal from the case that he was obliged "was a political issue."
 Sapo24, May 23, 2019

Unbelievable!! 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3343 on: August 29, 2020, 12:16:59 PM »

Sapo24, May 23, 2019

He could have glossed it over by saying something along the lines of ... "at the time, we policemen thought ... ".  But it was never going to be "an accidental death" since Kate had affirmed in a police interview that the children had not been given Calpol on that holiday.
Don't know if anyone else agrees but I can see where that would lead.

I can see why the constant fuelling of the Calpol myth in the Portuguese papers and in the numerous interviews presided over by Amaral and members of his cohort such as Cristovao had at one time been swallowed hook, line and sinker by an audience primed to the opinion that Madeleine's parents are devils incarnate.

I have a great deal less sympathy for an audience which has escaped Amaral's persistence but which chooses to accept error as its version of 'the truth' and to continue to promote it.  Totally weird ... in my opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3344 on: August 29, 2020, 12:31:51 PM »
Unbelievable!!

I don't think Amaral can expect the same easy ride from future interviewers that he has in the main, enjoyed over the years.

I think recent events starting with the Netflix documentary, in which he and Cristovao took part, are giving pause for thought and a closer scrutiny of his part in events as they have been portrayed.

The Portuguese aren't stupid.
Some chose to believe in a respected institution and what former high ranking members of it were forcefully saying.
Perhaps Cristovao and his feet of clay was the first chink in the armour which gave food for thought and it has all been seriously downhill for Amaral's 'theory' since then.